Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3rd Cross-Server Guild Battle is Coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeGarde
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Why do people assume every little thing in game deserves an exchange...
    Did I? This is CSGB, a 7-week tournament. Not a "little thing" for compensation. ^^ A mount in CSGB is a certain thing, a reward everyone looks forward to. Hammers are nice, sure, but not (yet) for everyone. There should be something, everyone can be happy about. High or low. I don't care about the BR increase of a mount, Hammers can be more (Gambling). It's more about the motivation of the whole guild. And a bit about the motivation of the developers. The biggest game event, no Eudaemon stuff, no advanced sylph stuff ... in fact, exactly the same as last time. Including a mount NO ONE needs. Says enough. ^^ If you see all things always positive, nothing will ever change ... or go worse.
    Last edited by LeGarde; 06-10-2015, 04:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Yeah mounts are ONE key. But here's the issue in my eyes, with people complaining on no new mount: You don't get weaker cause they don't add a mount, no one else gets stronger either, so IT DOES NOT MATTER! Secondly, people are complaining they can't participate in holy forge event, now they will get enough to last them 1 event at least(haven't done math).

So instead of being like a spoiled teen, that only see the negative when someone tells him/her no, try and look at it positive.

Leave a comment:

• R246395337
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    why do people focus on a mount that they already have think of the extra hammers u can now get now
    Mounts are important, especially when you're able to double the stats when you do the hoofs off the back of the mount. so a +30 in a mount is really a +60 in the stats. It's a nice bump in your BR, and your toon gets stronger. Agree with the Hammers, but remember you need 5 of them to get a chance to increase the stats, not increase the stats.

I've been playing for about a year and half, and mounts are key to this game IMO

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    why do people focus on a mount that they already have think of the exstra hammers u can now get now

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
    Yea. Sweet. But ... Snow Yak as reward mount, again??? Kidding? Forgot to change? Every month 4-6 new mounts appear in game, and for the biggest Tournament you can't give a new one? Will there be at least an exchange or something? I mean, it's pretty hard to NOT have that mount yet. -.-
    Why do people assume every little thing in game deserves an exchange...

Leave a comment:

• JkLoser87
    replied
    See it positive instead of seeing the negative: No need to get a mount everyone will get anyways, and more v.hammers

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    new csgb with the same old bugs prob wow same mount cant believe it well no new mount this csgb

r2 ran out of ideas for mounts?

Leave a comment:

• FireLillys
    replied
    You get King seals from each fight you do and then your whole guild gets them after 4th and 7th fight depending on your rank

Leave a comment:

• minimeeee
    replied
    never done csgb before, do we get kings seals from each fight? or is it just final ranking rewards where we get kings seals to exchange?

Leave a comment:

• LeGarde
    replied
    Yea. Sweet. But ... Snow Yak as reward mount, again??? Kidding? Forgot to change? Every month 4-6 new mounts appear in game, and for the biggest Tournament you can't give a new one? Will there be at least an exchange or something? I mean, it's pretty hard to NOT have that mount yet. -.-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X