Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiffy
    replied
    Still not resolved and another of my toons has had its vip expire. Why can Stormthrone players chose the currency their charges go through on but Wartune players can't?

Leave a comment:

• EveninShadow
    replied
    knows off subject byt wasn't explained where to redeem code for survey

Leave a comment:

• R27022371
    replied
    cant buy vip tho bank account fix it please

Leave a comment:

• Turbain
    replied
    Ritxy works fast and no problems , unless they have changed using them. But has been the best for me

Leave a comment:

• quasox
    replied
    This is not a good move for me, as via PlaySpan I could access my bank account directly through iDeal - no need of creditcard intermediaries like with all the other forms of payment.
    Please provide at least on route through which at least European players can pay directly from their bank account.

Leave a comment:

• R2136111725
    replied
    HI . can you change the reward for recharge ? becuz its still the same form the start , i recharge 30k balens and i get some item like 1 charmluck

Leave a comment:

• thedemon1
    replied
    i want payment avaible on phone.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    i tried 3 times to buy balens r2 recieved payments from paypal then bounced the payment back as refused tried buying vip today same happened again wth is going on

Leave a comment:

• Thrones2204
    replied
    After brousing the payment options available I think I'm going to have to give up on this game.

With the options left one of them is overcharging even with the VAT included. 10000 Balens is $99.99, add VAT on top of that is $119.99 which is around £76-77... Yet I'm being charged nearly £85...

Also none of the other options actually show exactly how much I am paying in my own currency so I have no idea if they are overcharging me at all. After seeing my what I saw in my example above I am extremely reluctant to pay anything to them.

Shame was looking forward to to EU server release on Thursday too -_-

Very unhappy customer... Having PlaySpan removed is the final nail in the coffin for me.
    Last edited by Thrones2204; 06-15-2015, 03:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    Oh also r2 didn't drop playspan they dropped r2 for being the worst gaming idiots. They can't run there company w/o asking mom how to turn on the server. Way to ruin game screw paypal and the other payemnts..

Leave a comment:

• doc_sidharth
    replied
    r2 are the biggest foukn idiots around paypal sucks like r2 does. good nomore wasting my big bucks on this stupid game.

Leave a comment:

• Onhime
    replied
    if thats the issue. i wont recharge ever again. i wont pay more than i need too.

Leave a comment:

• TolapPumj
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Balens can take up to 8 hours to arrive. If after 8 hours they haven't arrived yet, please file a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune

lol, are they deliberately trying to cupcake us off and make us leave the game?
    To the OP:
    First it was that we needed to renew VIP auto-renewal due to the change in the payment system. Did that like a week ago using Paysplan, which is the system I've always used. Now suddenly Paysplan is gone. So now what? Players will have to renew yet again for a second time since Paysplan has been eliminated? Do you not think this bit of information crucial or were you too lazy to type more than a couple of sentences? Not to be a rude cupcakard, but this really is just common sense that this information is included. I fail to see how this is improving my or anyone's "paying experience" as is described by the OP, especially if all of the new/available billing options are going to be tagging an extra charge on top of each transaction with my card.

Indeed change can be hard, but you folks take it to a whole new level.

Leave a comment:

• Gooregu
    replied
    Playspan was doing ok, why remove it?
    Found the same options on Xsolla, but ... some were 'unavailable' or asked for ridiculous operations fees (500B (5$) + Vat + 12$ fee, 18$ for 500B, nice).
    Fortunately Skrill still seems to be alive, but it's mainly for card payments.

Leave a comment:

• R248247825
    replied
    pleaze a nevv european zerver

Leave a comment:

Working...
X