No announcement yet.

Payment Provider Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what changed exactly with skrill, but now it's REALLY longer than before. until today, I was a few sec before the balens were there.

recharged 500 balens, accepted from bank, nothing coming, checked the account, saw incomplete
    retry recharge, same result, (accepted from bank but incomplete in r2games account)
    did something else and now both recharge come ....
    look at account : incomplete is now completed ...

what I learned from that
    - account information mean nothing (would have been better to have 3 possibility : in process / completed / failed than a incompleted that can mean 2 possibilities
    - faith in r2games dropped a little more
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Tried to recharge my VIP yesterday and its still not done filed a card...lmao. Their reply was that I was notified they were changing and should have recharged then. Well you cannot recharge when your VIP is still active you would think they would know that. This morning I go to check and cannot get into my account because of the Adobe update which I had done already so here we sit. I already have the damn Adobe update now just let me play this happens everytime and I am sure R2 gets their kick back from Adobe while I fight their stupid tab. +

Comment

pleaze a nevv european zerver

Comment

Playspan was doing ok, why remove it?
          Found the same options on Xsolla, but ... some were 'unavailable' or asked for ridiculous operations fees (500B (5$) + Vat + 12$ fee, 18$ for 500B, nice).
          Fortunately Skrill still seems to be alive, but it's mainly for card payments.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Balens can take up to 8 hours to arrive. If after 8 hours they haven't arrived yet, please file a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune

lol, are they deliberately trying to cupcake us off and make us leave the game?
            To the OP:
            First it was that we needed to renew VIP auto-renewal due to the change in the payment system. Did that like a week ago using Paysplan, which is the system I've always used. Now suddenly Paysplan is gone. So now what? Players will have to renew yet again for a second time since Paysplan has been eliminated? Do you not think this bit of information crucial or were you too lazy to type more than a couple of sentences? Not to be a rude cupcakard, but this really is just common sense that this information is included. I fail to see how this is improving my or anyone's "paying experience" as is described by the OP, especially if all of the new/available billing options are going to be tagging an extra charge on top of each transaction with my card.

Indeed change can be hard, but you folks take it to a whole new level.

Comment

if thats the issue. i wont recharge ever again. i wont pay more than i need too.

Comment

r2 are the biggest foukn idiots around paypal sucks like r2 does. good nomore wasting my big bucks on this stupid game.

Comment

Oh also r2 didn't drop playspan they dropped r2 for being the worst gaming idiots. They can't run there company w/o asking mom how to turn on the server. Way to ruin game screw paypal and the other payemnts..

Comment

After brousing the payment options available I think I'm going to have to give up on this game.

With the options left one of them is overcharging even with the VAT included. 10000 Balens is $99.99, add VAT on top of that is $119.99 which is around £76-77... Yet I'm being charged nearly £85...

Also none of the other options actually show exactly how much I am paying in my own currency so I have no idea if they are overcharging me at all. After seeing my what I saw in my example above I am extremely reluctant to pay anything to them.

Shame was looking forward to to EU server release on Thursday too -_-

Very unhappy customer... Having PlaySpan removed is the final nail in the coffin for me.
                    Last edited by Thrones2204; 06-15-2015, 03:34 AM.

Comment

i tried 3 times to buy balens r2 recieved payments from paypal then bounced the payment back as refused tried buying vip today same happened again wth is going on

Comment

i want payment avaible on phone.

Comment

HI . can you change the reward for recharge ? becuz its still the same form the start , i recharge 30k balens and i get some item like 1 charmluck

Comment

This is not a good move for me, as via PlaySpan I could access my bank account directly through iDeal - no need of creditcard intermediaries like with all the other forms of payment.
                            Please provide at least on route through which at least European players can pay directly from their bank account.
                            [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
                            IGN : Cardinal
                            Class : Archer

Comment

Ritxy works fast and no problems , unless they have changed using them. But has been the best for me
                              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

cant buy vip tho bank account fix it please

Comment

Working...
                                X