Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knows off subject byt wasn't explained where to redeem code for survey

Comment

Still not resolved and another of my toons has had its vip expire. Why can Stormthrone players chose the currency their charges go through on but Wartune players can't?
      ♥Hell♥
      Sybian
      S1 - VictisHNR
      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Double recharge by playspan

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
        R2 Games is currently overhauling its payment services, and as such is making several changes.

1) PlaySpan is being phased out and players will no longer will be able to pay via PlaySpan. If you used PlaySpan before to pay via Credit Card please try PayPal, Skrill, or Xsolla. If you used PlaySpan to pay via a third party payment channel try Xsolla or Skrill, as they also have a large number of third party payment channels to choose from.

2) We are currently moving towards a new payment interface that we believe offers a better payment experience. This new payment interface is scheduled to be put up sometime between 6/15/2015 and 6/17/2015.

We realize that change can be a pain in the butt. Thank you in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation.
        R2,

i was double recharged for 10k balens, inspite repeated number of tickets sent nothing is still resolved... i was told by u guys that refund is in process, playspan sends mails stating that r2 is facilitating payments... i wonder where is my money, and who is responsible for it? i wonder how n wht i can do abt it now as playspan is phased out... maybe $100 is not a big amount for u but for me its a lot...

Char>>> gaddar
        Server>> s400
        BR >>1.19 mill
        Class>> Knight
        Status >>> frustrated

Comment

io non riesco più a fare una ricarica per lo stato VIP, poichè PaySafeCard non è presente per lo stato VIP. Grazie tante in questo modo mi fate passare la voglia di continuare a giocare!

Comment

We need recharge via SMS in Pakistan, and its good if you give 250Balean option too.

Comment

The reason R2 is updating it's payment option is because of the new EU regulations on VAT. If you make a purchase online, you pay vat based on the rate for the country where you live. So it is now the buyers responsibility to pay vat. It used to be the responsibility of the company to pay vat, but companies could register in a vat free county and hey presto, no vat. These new regulations are supposed to stop large companies avoiding tax. The truth now is that the EU will be able to make huge sums of money by charging vat directly to consumers and forcing all companies, including small companies, to register for vat and collect taxes on behalf of the EU.

Let me give you an example: I live in the UK, but I play on an East Coast server. This means when I recharge, I pay 20% vat, customers making purchases in America should be paying 0% vat. It also means that R2 now has to pay that VAT to my country. This has forced companies like R2 to calculate VAT at different rates for all the EU member states. There are 28 members at present! What this also means is that R2 now need to employ a payment provider who can handle all of these vat collections and rates for all the EU countries. I am also certain these payment providers will charge for their services and R2 will almost certainly transfer those charges onto us. They have no choice. In short, if you want to blame anyone, Blame the EU parliament!!

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
                The reason R2 is updating it's payment option is because of the new EU regulations on VAT.
                Except I don't live in the US or the EU, there is no explanation as to why they're now attempting to charge me in a different currency, or why one of their other games gets to choose which currency they're charged in, but I don't
                ♥Hell♥
                Sybian
                S1 - VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by Whiffy View Post
                  Except I don't live in the US or the EU, there is no explanation as to why they're now attempting to charge me in a different currency, or why one of their other games gets to choose which currency they're charged in, but I don't
                  The currency will be based on whatever currency the payment provider chooses. Skrill might trade is USD, another provider might trade in UK £. R2 won't have any say in the currency.

Also, the new vat regulations only came into effect from Jan 1st 2015. There are 28 member states in the EU with 75 different tax rates. Payment providers simply haven't had enough time to offer trading in different currencies. They probably will in the future, but for now, you pay the payment provider in a single currency, the purchase is sent to R2, the tax is collected by the provider and paid to the member state. Just be glad that if you live in a country that has no vat, the payment provider shouldn't be charging you extra!
                  Last edited by Splinterz; 06-17-2015, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
                    The currency will be based on whatever currency the payment provider chooses.
                    It doesn't matter which provider I attempt to use it seems, they all attempt to charge in the wrong currency. I've been playing this game for nearly 3 years, I've always paid in USD, my account is set in USD, my PayPal is set in USD. It's just R2 that insists that I shouldn't get to do that any more. My 3rd toon's vip runs out tomorrow. Glad to see some other interesting looking games come out that might want my money.
                    ♥Hell♥
                    Sybian
                    S1 - VictisHNR

Comment

Wth??? to recharge 500 balens by using paysafe card they charge €3 fee?? Is this how you guys want to pi ss of your customers?

Comment

Normally, this would be a standard practice when talking about a product where only a small margin of profit is added above production cost. Extra VAT is required - no choice, pay it. However, Wartune balen costs integrate an insane profit rate compared to "production costs", about 1000% or more. So they could integrate the VAT without raising the prices easily. Much smaller games, online browser games, like Doomlord, were able to handle it. They did not raise their prices, they just pay the VAT. In Wartune, with it's outrageous prices, now you have to suffer a 15-27% price increase if you live in Europe.

But the least they could do is make the recharge gift pack much better (they are ulta-out-of-date).

I would really love to see some statistics how they income has changed since they added VAT. I think it dropped by a LOT more than 20%. I can't imagine that customers of a super-expensive luxury product are willing to just bite such a price increase.
                        Price reduction WILL come eventually, but then, it will be too late
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Its not helping its just higher prise . Now i ve to pay 20% more money on nothing! So far i spend a lot money - now its good reason to stop doing this! U want more and at the end u get nothing! I love you, Cupcakes!

Comment

So far the player experience seems to be NOT better.
                            - Ridiculous charges (in excess of 20%!) if you want to use direct bank transfer via the Xsolla menu. This was never the case with PlaySpan
                            - need to be careful with your creditcard limitations if you use Paypal or other creditcard methods.
                            - So far, in my experience, PayPal seems to be the best alternative, at least for me.
                            [S241 Ironlands - Oceanic Server)
                            IGN : Cardinal
                            Class : Archer

Comment

so there is no way to pay with Ideal anymore?
                              ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                              Server: S444 Silent Arena
                              Char: Knight
                              Lvl: 80
                              Br: 6m and crowing.
                              Main Sylph: Arise
                              Guard: Oracle

Comment

so.. 2k balens are now 33 euro with paysafe?) ***

Comment

Working...
                                X