No announcement yet.

Payment Provider Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you call this cheap???i pay 65E in plus cheap?u jocke no?))Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	1714363
    Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SpidermanRo View Post
      you call this cheap???i pay 65E in plus cheap?u jocke no?))[ATTACH=CONFIG]141486[/ATTACH]
      Very simple, more money for R2. less balens for you. I know than the idiots of R2 didn't think about increase the balens amount for who will pay the VAT, alt least that will offset the $22 VAT cost (2200 balens)....
      “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

Originally posted by SpidermanRo View Post
        you call this cheap???i pay 65E in plus cheap?u jocke no?))[ATTACH=CONFIG]141486[/ATTACH]
        WOW tht is messed up big time not just the vat but the extra $62,and i bet r2 is gettn some of tht $62 in there pocket to i used to wish i played wartune in r2
        b4 but now my god how lucky am i aint lool.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6558867_sa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1714371

need to make something like this so it would be easy for everyone to recharge
          IGN: whitewolf
          Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
          Guild: OUTCASTS
          Class: Archer

Comment

why forcing people to use pay pal bankers in europe dont reccomend this way of paying things because its the most unsafe payment system in the world.

Comment

better yet, stop giving your money to this money hungry company. thats all they care about is the money, they could give 2 pizzas about how they treat the people that play the game
              Last edited by Whakapono; 06-21-2015, 04:36 AM. Reason: pizza? yes please!

Comment

Just crunching on more ballbags - used to be pioner big casher.. and then understand - *** this Cupcake- i think most cashers should understand how this cashing system works . and why theres always so much higher br people no matter how u spend.
                Im not cashing since last year october. and now VIP ended - well they end it. so im officially non casher. And if they will mess with playing - well will ask to give back my money - based on those stuff that game gets lagier and more laggy after every patch . no matter how good your pc settings are and internet speed is. they will just eventually mess up with every pc in this world who play wartune. + artificially creating highest battle rating players that other cashers cashed to catch them.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-23-2015, 11:02 AM.
                [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                Character: Lanankuras
                Class: Archer
                Lv:80
                Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

thats it. i go for a beer

Comment

i have used paypal for 2 year only thing i noticed was the vat charge the more u buy the more vat you pay apart it has never let me down but i use the £ as i am in uk

Comment

well with the new fee's u can forget a HUGE ammount of players that used playspan (paysafe cards), prices in my wallet went up x3 since past may (used to recharge 7 euro for 1k balens) then VAT came and we swallowed that too (11 euro per 1k balens) now fee for new provider of recharges (18 euro per 1k balens. ALMOST 3 TIMES UP for the same ammount of balens . pure rip off. this company is going down rapidly. at least for me forget that i will recharge with that ratio.
                      Last edited by Starletakos; 06-25-2015, 03:45 AM.
                      Server 396 pearl lake
                      Toon : Starlet
                      Lvl : 80
                      Br : 2m

Comment

Originally posted by Prodeth View Post
                        Then get a PayPal account you idiot. Pretty common sense.
                        hahha correct term but you should be describing urself, only a fool more than happy to pay more for nothing.
                        Problem is there are not enuf stoopid people like u (well apart from r2 itself it seems) and the game is dying

Interesting point about VAT that have been raised but change that took place 6 month ago!!!!
                        My 2 year VIP end and I wait see happen. What happen is players abandon

Comment

If we all stopped paying R2 would have to think about giving the customer more for their money instead of ways to rip us all off.
                          It's simple really, just stop spending your hard earned cash on them.
                          Hit them where it hurts ( in the pocket )

Comment

one problem. r2 said they will give us some rewards for re-registering right? i did. wheres my reward?

Comment

So i have one good question for you . Why i need to pay a VAT on my my internet payments for this game end one more have up on this taxes like more 50% from payment ??? Something is wrong here , if i am some company is not a problem for VAT but taxes ??? Like i know a law say you need to pay VAT but all this taxes on my payments is illegal ! One more thing , now 1€ is 1,1356 $ so this mean 5,32€ for 500 balens no 5,59€ up on this i have 2,99€ taxes this mean more the 50% is illegal !!! So please repair this . Thank you for cooperation .

Comment

why with new paymet with paysafecard is much expensive to buy vip in the paste cost 7.99 $ now is 12.99$ is not fair

Comment

Working...
                                X