X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Sanguine
    started a topic Payment Provider Update

Payment Provider Update

R2 Games is currently overhauling its payment services, and as such is making several changes.

1) PlaySpan is being phased out and players will no longer will be able to pay via PlaySpan. If you used PlaySpan before to pay via Credit Card please try PayPal, Skrill, or Xsolla. If you used PlaySpan to pay via a third party payment channel try Xsolla or Skrill, as they also have a large number of third party payment channels to choose from.

2) We are currently moving towards a new payment interface that we believe offers a better payment experience. This new payment interface is scheduled to be put up sometime between 6/15/2015 and 6/17/2015.

We realize that change can be a pain in the butt. Thank you in advance for your patience, understanding, and cooperation.

• questman101
    replied
    Wartune has 20 employees and makes 50 million bucks a year.....so what gives? Not enough money from us? Want to skim a little more so you change payment scheme and we get jacked in the process? really come on! We know deep down inside you don't give a **** about us but really?

Thanks for the change R2...U a$#@ holes!

Leave a comment:

• HUBLOTT
    replied
    why with new paymet with paysafecard is much expensive to buy vip in the paste cost 7.99 $ now is 12.99$ is not fair

Leave a comment:

• R251137529
    replied
    So i have one good question for you . Why i need to pay a VAT on my my internet payments for this game end one more have up on this taxes like more 50% from payment ??? Something is wrong here , if i am some company is not a problem for VAT but taxes ??? Like i know a law say you need to pay VAT but all this taxes on my payments is illegal ! One more thing , now 1€ is 1,1356 $ so this mean 5,32€ for 500 balens no 5,59€ up on this i have 2,99€ taxes this mean more the 50% is illegal !!! So please repair this . Thank you for cooperation .

Leave a comment:

• Onhime
    replied
    one problem. r2 said they will give us some rewards for re-registering right? i did. wheres my reward?

Leave a comment:

• MadSkiDave
    replied
    If we all stopped paying R2 would have to think about giving the customer more for their money instead of ways to rip us all off.
    It's simple really, just stop spending your hard earned cash on them.
    Hit them where it hurts ( in the pocket )

Leave a comment:

• windies95
    replied
    Originally posted by Prodeth View Post
    Then get a PayPal account you idiot. Pretty common sense.
    hahha correct term but you should be describing urself, only a fool more than happy to pay more for nothing.
    Problem is there are not enuf stoopid people like u (well apart from r2 itself it seems) and the game is dying

Interesting point about VAT that have been raised but change that took place 6 month ago!!!!
    My 2 year VIP end and I wait see happen. What happen is players abandon

Leave a comment:

• Starletakos
    replied
    well with the new fee's u can forget a HUGE ammount of players that used playspan (paysafe cards), prices in my wallet went up x3 since past may (used to recharge 7 euro for 1k balens) then VAT came and we swallowed that too (11 euro per 1k balens) now fee for new provider of recharges (18 euro per 1k balens. ALMOST 3 TIMES UP for the same ammount of balens . pure rip off. this company is going down rapidly. at least for me forget that i will recharge with that ratio.
    Last edited by Starletakos; 06-25-2015, 03:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DAMAIN2
    replied
    i have used paypal for 2 year only thing i noticed was the vat charge the more u buy the more vat you pay apart it has never let me down but i use the £ as i am in uk

Leave a comment:

• jovica0203008
    replied
    thats it. i go for a beer

Leave a comment:

• Lanankuras
    replied
    Just crunching on more ballbags - used to be pioner big casher.. and then understand - *** this Cupcake- i think most cashers should understand how this cashing system works . and why theres always so much higher br people no matter how u spend.
    Im not cashing since last year october. and now VIP ended - well they end it. so im officially non casher. And if they will mess with playing - well will ask to give back my money - based on those stuff that game gets lagier and more laggy after every patch . no matter how good your pc settings are and internet speed is. they will just eventually mess up with every pc in this world who play wartune. + artificially creating highest battle rating players that other cashers cashed to catch them.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-23-2015, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2930954
    replied
    better yet, stop giving your money to this money hungry company. thats all they care about is the money, they could give 2 pizzas about how they treat the people that play the game
    Last edited by Whakapono; 06-21-2015, 04:36 AM. Reason: pizza? yes please!

Leave a comment:

• catweazle1
    replied
    why forcing people to use pay pal bankers in europe dont reccomend this way of paying things because its the most unsafe payment system in the world.

Leave a comment:

• darkwolf3307
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	6558867_sa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1714371

need to make something like this so it would be easy for everyone to recharge

Leave a comment:

• Ali___G
    replied
    Originally posted by SpidermanRo View Post
    you call this cheap???i pay 65E in plus cheap?u jocke no?))[ATTACH=CONFIG]141486[/ATTACH]
    WOW tht is messed up big time not just the vat but the extra $62,and i bet r2 is gettn some of tht $62 in there pocket to i used to wish i played wartune in r2
    b4 but now my god how lucky am i aint lool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X