Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OliverthePug
    replied
    Tried to recharge my VIP yesterday and its still not done filed a card...lmao. Their reply was that I was notified they were changing and should have recharged then. Well you cannot recharge when your VIP is still active you would think they would know that. This morning I go to check and cannot get into my account because of the Adobe update which I had done already so here we sit. I already have the damn Adobe update now just let me play this happens everytime and I am sure R2 gets their kick back from Adobe while I fight their stupid tab. +

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    I don't know what changed exactly with skrill, but now it's REALLY longer than before. until today, I was a few sec before the balens were there.

recharged 500 balens, accepted from bank, nothing coming, checked the account, saw incomplete
    retry recharge, same result, (accepted from bank but incomplete in r2games account)
    did something else and now both recharge come ....
    look at account : incomplete is now completed ...

what I learned from that
    - account information mean nothing (would have been better to have 3 possibility : in process / completed / failed than a incompleted that can mean 2 possibilities
    - faith in r2games dropped a little more

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by lysh565 View Post
    i recharged from skrill , it said transaction succesful and money is deducted from the card but doesnt show in wartune
    Balens can take up to 8 hours to arrive. If after 8 hours they haven't arrived yet, please file a ticket: http://support.r2games.com/?game=Wartune

Leave a comment:

• lysh565
    replied
    i recharged from skrill , it said transaction succesful and money is deducted from the card but doesnt show in wartune

Leave a comment:

• CasperKnight
    replied
    can't do any recharges today

Leave a comment:

• R259938265
    replied
    any mentor avail.. ???

Leave a comment:

• Noob_5D7KQMZ
    replied
    Reminder players! Use a pre-paid cards and use pay-pals its quick and safe and it dont charge any extra and it come in to your toon faster..

Leave a comment:

• Nils1974
    replied
    I want to recharge but can't
    can some 1 help me

Leave a comment:

• Whiffy
    replied
    Originally posted by Prodeth View Post
    Then get a PayPal account you idiot. Pretty common sense.
    If you're talking to me so rudely, I HAVE a PayPal account, and a USD credit card - the problem is that their fabulous new payment provider pre-converts it to a NON-USD currency

Leave a comment:

• Prodeth
    replied
    Then get a PayPal account you idiot. Pretty common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Nils1974
    replied
    why start from today?
    Can't recharge, If press recharge broken page appears

Leave a comment:

• Whiffy
    replied
    Yeah, the 'better payment experience' is that you can't pay in USD with Paypal any more, never mind that I use a USD credit card for it. And the new payment provider will just say it's a technical issue that will be resolved within 48 hours, I'm still waiting a week later

Leave a comment:

• Thrones2204
    replied
    So long as I don't suddenly find the prices shoot up to match american dollers and not take into account exchange rates ($100 becomes £100) then I don't mind.

Be aware though if this does happen or I find myself paying significantly more for the same amount of balens will cause me to leave the game for good.

I won't pay more to recieve less or the same amount.

Leave a comment:

• R22383272
    replied
    you say the 15th it suppose to start so why is the change in place already. I tired to use skrill and cant recharge, so i used the 500+ option. I used playspan and had no problems but with skrill just now it denied my recharge twice, and now is this true that these recharge options will have a fee tacked on to what we recharge if so i will not play this game any more i just recharged for the mount shard rewards and if I see a fee charged on my card when playspan never did I on out of this game. I like playing this game yes there is issuses most of the time but I still play really hope that this fee is not true but i will find out when i check my card and see what has been charged to it
    Last edited by R22383272; 06-12-2015, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ferni400
    replied
    put paiment via FORTUMO is recharge for movil uruguay plice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X