Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Issue

Do you guys test after performing maintenance? Black screen - still cannot login

Comment

Game doesnt work anymore in some browsers, cool stuf
      Last edited by Darkwise; 08-20-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I too am getting black screen when try to login on my usual brouser Maxthon. I manage to enter game on Mozilla, but lag is terrible.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	254.6 KB
ID:	1716200

Mage Cinis, S8

Comment

problem with login please fixit assashin knight level 80 sever 44

Comment

yep same problem to me too, nothing is helping .... done all what I could do to fix it ..... black screen is my nightmare last 1 week

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
              Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Wednesday, the 20th of August at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
              1. Changed the default training amount on the Mount panel to "1".
              2. Fixed an issue in which Loki could not be refined into Odin.
              3. Fixed an issue with players' Eudaemon equipment.
              4. Fixed an issue in which players were not able to obtain Honor by killing the 6+ players.
              5. Resolved various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
              • 300000 Gold
              • 300000 Daru
              • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
              • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
              • Double Honor Scroll x1
              • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
              Look at this and to the 1st page post notice a difference ? The item 4 about getting honor in bg for the 6+ kills ??? Went poof sometime last night

excellent job devs /sarcasm off

if you cannot fix the issue at least you fixed the patch notes

WTG
              Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

No more sounds after maintenance. Revert everything back!

Comment

wonderful job done on the maintenance yet again

why do you bother

Comment

Like someone said already.. that honor thing didn't get fixed yet... still can't get honor from 6th or more kills

Comment

Insteed of fix honor in bg now we have special feature DC in DI. Last few days happend 2 times in each DI
                      火FireMan - S416

Comment

Originally posted by info View Post
                        whinge, whinge, whine, whine, One thing I have noticed is that when in Battle Ground you often get stuck to paladins and cannot move maybe they could look at fixing that bug.
                        Cheers have a nice day.
                        click near paladins or at what guardian u get stuck, click around him and u can move :P theres no stuck until he die, just click around u or guardian and ur free to move, u will see.
                        I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

OK how to fix the blackscreen issue with maxthon? my game crashed every 5 minutes with chrome and since maintenance i can't run wartune anymore with maxthon? What is the solution?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBullet View Post
                            OK how to fix the blackscreen issue with maxthon? my game crashed every 5 minutes with chrome and since maintenance i can't run wartune anymore with maxthon? What is the solution?
                            .... i have the same issue in my sever no matter how much computers i use and i tried first the technical recommendations but all targets to the same problem which several people posted here (due for that i see needless to post screencaptures in order to be in the point. ). And all begun after the last maintenance.
                            Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
                            Server= S31 US East
                            Class = Knight
                            Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
                            Server = US East Server 31
                            Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
                            Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

Working...
                            X