Wartune Server Merges for 8/28 CANCELLED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Merges for 8/28 CANCELLED

Sooo, turns out Niasaj will not be baking me any cupcakes.

Due to Class Wars happening this week, the server merge has been cancelled. We expect server merges to resume after Class Wars is over in mid-September.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

WAFREAKINGWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am going to bake you cupcakes for a year Storm!!!!! I've already been down to the merger to be and they are fantastic people!
    Name: Niasaj
    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
    Classification: ArchMage
    Guild Leader: Alliance
    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Thank you thank you!
      Karac
      Archer
      S25 - Buradoth's Grave
      CAIN Guild
      1.4M BR

Comment

"S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47 and S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264 will be merging together."

That is abbygirl and darkrangers servers.. wow both server I hoped we merged with bah lol.S4 never get a merge sheesh but grats to them on their merge.. ik they really been hunkering for one as well.Proves that test servers still can get a merge

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisnetika View Post
          "S14, S20, S23, S26, S29, S32, S35, S41, S47 and S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264 will be merging together."

That is abbygirl and darkrangers servers.. wow both server I hoped we merged with bah lol.S4 never get a merge sheesh but grats to them on their merge.. ik they really been hunkering for one as well.Proves that test servers still can get a merge
          sooo happyyy yayayayayay
          Server: S14 Serenity Lake
          Guild: Armageddon
          Level: 80 Knight

Comment

Someone better let server 592 to know so they can cry and get it cancelled like they did last time lol

Wow....twice now that the merge with 592 has been cancelled. Must be someone special playing on that server.
            Last edited by R289048; 08-27-2015, 04:00 AM.

Comment

dear staff on R2 server 229 need merged URGENT all people leave rhe game here is only 10 player active plz merged this server

Comment

Oceanie server: S601
                why r2 merge this new server with server which are 6 mths older than us like (S580)??

Comment

STORM DON'T YOU DO THIS TO US! Please I'll bake ya another anniversary cake.. just post pone it don't cancel it please!

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
                    STORM DON'T YOU DO THIS TO US! Please I'll bake ya another anniversary cake.. just post pone it don't cancel it please!
                    As soon as I hear something about the merge and the servers that were in it I'll let you know. However, I do not expect to hear anything till September 7th.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

thanks.... for ... letting us know..

Although I am gonna call a spade spade and say, this never stopped merges in the past be it.. as far as I noticed before... so yeah not really a happy baker gal at the moment

But its not in my realm of control so not really happy and I have voiced my not happy in a proper polite no forum mod screaming at me way so I am going to go drown my sorrows in a cupcake or something deep fried and smothered in chocolate.
                      Last edited by Niasaj; 08-26-2015, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                        As soon as I hear something about the merge and the servers that were in it I'll let you know. However, I do not expect to hear anything till September 7th.
                        I will also bake some of my favourite chocolate chip cherry cookies! Please get this postponed at least till after CW! Especially for Kabam Stormy

Comment

I should be disappointed about this... yet, oddly enough it makes me happy

Oh and not doing it because of Class Wars, yeah yeah! I need a sarcasm font, powers that be, make that so!!!
                          Wartune
                          IGN: Decima
                          Guild: Elysium
                          Server: S5 (Europe)
                          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                          Server : 59 (Europe)
                          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

hmm...this is kinda weird. how many events have been cupcaked By mergers earlier? and now they cancel for cw?

would understand for csgb, or something that went on for more than few days...but...
                            Kabam -57 Archer
                            Kabam -67 Knight
                            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

350 with 425 plzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X