Wartune Server Launches 9/10 @ 9:00AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches 9/10 @ 9:00AM PDT

On September 10th at 9:00AM PDT, a new West Coast server S610 Azure Lagoon will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

nice ty i will be on that server

Comment

what time wood that be in england?
      when it starts

Comment

Originally posted by joshuaLandricombe View Post
        what time wood that be in england?
        when it starts
        If its 9a.m. west coast time then that would be noon eastern and about 5p.m. in the United Kingdom. Unless you guys out there have multiple time zones I am unaware of as I do not reside in that region. I hope this helps and good luck to those seeking a new start and a challenge.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

stop release new server merged old server , server 229 need merged

Comment

it gon 5pm where the server

Comment

Working...
            X