No announcement yet.

Lag Issue Announcement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the lag fixed might work if done properly and added to all platforms not just the r2 ppl

Comment

The biggest fix for lag would be convert from Adobe Flash based game to html5, as long as you use a resource hog like Flash will always lag. Just check your resources when game is fully loaded, anywhere from 1.1 gig of ram to 1.5 gig. If you have 4 gig or less ram pc, 1/3 to almost 1/2 of your ram tied up by Flash will always cause you to lag.

Comment

about the euda issue i though it was cuz of my slow net , the mouse issue i thought my mouse is broken so i was really going to buy a new one lol , the cache issue i thought that cuz my net is slow and the lag cuz im opening the game from a far country (middle east)
        glad to hear im not the broblem , it was the site broblem
        they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R29137221 View Post
          The biggest fix for lag would be convert from Adobe Flash based game to html5, as long as you use a resource hog like Flash will always lag. Just check your resources when game is fully loaded, anywhere from 1.1 gig of ram to 1.5 gig. If you have 4 gig or less ram pc, 1/3 to almost 1/2 of your ram tied up by Flash will always cause you to lag.
          Yes, but if you really check resources, you see that CPU is consumed by your browser and not your Flash, as even bigger memory hog is google analytics calling jquery.js to summarize reports ...

I want play the game, not report every mouse movement ...

Comment

Can't Sign In for 12 hours.. what the heck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Sivona View Post
              We are currently trying very hard to resolve the lag issues. The mentioned optimizations will be updated with patch 5.1. We'll make another announcement if there is any change.

I. Hide Players
              In October we expect to change the default setting to cause all players in Cloud City and the World BOSS to appear invisible. You may still switch player visibility on, but this should help reduce the lag.

II. Battle Optimizations
              1. Players can now choose to hide certain things during battles.
              2. The client will check player's computer properties. When computer performance is poor (frames, CPU utilization, memory footprint), the system will automatically hide less important things during battles.
              3. Players may set what they want to hide during battles.
              4. The settings for hiding things will be kept for the next battle.
              5. Hiding Rules:
              1) Your own character and Eudaemon cannot be hidden.
              2) Other players' characters, Eudaemons and skill effects may be hidden.
              3) Other players' character names, HP bars and damage display cannot be hidden.
              4) PVE Battles: Monster-related resources will be kept.
              5) PVP Battles: Other players' characters, Eudaemons and skill effects may be hidden while their character name, HP bar and damage display will be kept.
              Note: "other players" refer to party members as well as opponents

III. Dungeon & Battle Loading Optimizations
              Changed the sequence for reading and loading resources.

Thank you for your continued support to Wartune! We at R2 will continue to do our best to bring you a better gaming experience!
              The lag came back when you put the crit notices in battle back to the old style again....for a blissful period I had 0 lag when battling and they weren't hundreds of 200+ font crit notifications that slowed the game to a crawl...Why would you ever add them back in???? Change the font and style again and you'll cut the lag by 75%

Comment

Originally posted by OhMightyOne View Post
                The lag came back when you put the crit notices in battle back to the old style again....for a blissful period I had 0 lag when battling and they weren't hundreds of 200+ font crit notifications that slowed the game to a crawl...Why would you ever add them back in???? Change the font and style again and you'll cut the lag by 75%
                Yeah, I had liked the small numbers better than the uber big ones.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by icanfly View Post
                  WB has much more players and less lag than tok. why is that? if you can figure it out and apply it to every situation, the game will be much playable.
                  If I forget too hide my clothes in WB..WB is still just as laggy as before..and about TOK.. TOK lags when follow players have they clothes and wings and eudas showing and the crit rates pop upp and the mouse keeper disappears.. some days tok dosent lag att all.. dont know how much it depends of what clothes the shadows are using..
                  Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                  Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

The 2 biggest things that cause lag for me is numerous visible players (guild beast, chaos war, guild battle, etc) and in battle is crit. The skill effects, the big flashy mounts and clothes does not make me lag. If we were able to hide players in events that was friendly, would help lag in lot of situations. Crit needs to work just like a non crit hit does. Just make crit red font. Remove the "blood splatter" with the crit and the shaking of screen.

Comment

Is this gona happen or its just another cupcake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
                        but i liked all the lag we got for free .. will there be a compensation if they take our free lag away ??
                        haha ur funny but u know, the compensation for taking away our free lag would be to take away our free lag..

lags so bad, I get an average of MAYBE 3 hits per battle on a boss.. don't help my team much do I? the expanding crits and the actual hits are shown in very slow motion, by the time I can use a skill, it has auto basic hit about 3-4 times .. maybe give option to afk with team fights.. at least then the game would actually use our hits to help kill something..... I do know that everyone on my server is getting frustrated with al the severe lag and many have already quit the server and some the game. they go to new servers hoping there will be less lag... well sure, there is less lag in the beginning.. then when many ppl join the server and all, the lag is there too.. idk what you guys are doing over there but it is sure not fixing the lag..

also, no where have I seen an option to hide stuff in battles... only in cloud city can I hide players.. and there i HAVE to hide players or it takes me forever just to cross the city...

i am searching now for a game to play.. i may leave soon as well.... been with this game for a very long time, before eudeamons, sylphs, marriage and all the rest of the stuff u added to make money.. . the game was GREAT back then. so much has changed. sure, the game is still good, but it is not great like it used to be..

so very sad....

Comment

i agree with OhMightyOne and Ztarku.. change the font back to smaller and just make it red ... stop the shaking of the screen.... stop all the seriously flashy hits.. this will fix the lag issues for me i do believe... and for the other players in this game...

you all think u are making the game better.. but flashier is not better.. efficiency is better and will hold more players...

have any of u even PLAYED the game? (and i don't mean using a test server to see if it looks nice. we want it to run better, not look 'nice' like the crit hits and all)

ty for taking this into consideration...

platform: r2
                          server : 605
                          player : Zombie

Comment

I do not know what the heck you guys did last night, but for the first time in 2 and a half years of playing, i completely froze. You failed miserably at trying to reduce lag.
                            Brand SharpWits
                            Mage and Archer on Kabam S-12

Comment

What bothers me the most is it won't stay shut off in places where it needs to be shut off and of course doesn't shut off the worst cause of lag.

In arena, for example, with kids it is 8 vs 8, and if all are using area spells, the amount of numbers that flash on the screen could give an epileptic a seizure. Get rid of that in PvP and it will solve a ton of the problems.

Comment

You could stop merging servers for now for a start - 605/609 is now unplayable.

Comment

Working...
                                X