Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

European Server Maintenance 10/25 @ 00:50 AM GMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Server Maintenance 10/25 @ 00:50 AM GMT

European servers will be having a Maintenance in order to change to standard time on Sunday, the 25th of October at 00:50 AM GMT (8:50 AM GMT+8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 80 minutes, but could be longer.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

What you fix at this maintenance ?

Comment

Originally posted by DKarras View Post
      What you fix at this maintenance ?
      It's written in post 1...:
      Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      European servers will be having a Maintenance in order to change to standard time on Sunday
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

And dont be surprised if events broken Monday. Never seen time change done properly yet!
        BigRed

Comment

why not merge servers so less players in my server 309s no one to help ? all too hard to run alone, and i have 740k br pls merge server or make easyer mpd tara etc,main problem is gold needet to much 4 lv 80 stuff???? pls fix lag always same lag lag lag spire also lag di lag bi lag tok always lag since i play see date!..i know weaker stops play game because of this bugs hard mpd and fantasy price in game !pls make event 4 awesomenes of gold and tara easyer 4 lower players

Comment

80 minutes to fix a clock? Gee you people need a better method of clock changing. What ya using an Old Ben clock? Its the 21st century and digital. A clock change should happen instantly. Try explaining the maintenance in detail like someone fixing this too. Sounds more like r2 employed a dozen monkeys with no brains.

Comment

and again they show their competence: 80 minutes to change time for a server. ohh i forgot the timechange comes with a big surprise, noone at r2 could know this would happen.

could have done it the intelligent way and do change in timestamp (noone really cares about this, cause there are diff time zones where ppl live in, so if they want to do things together they take server time anyway as a thing wich is same for all ) at a normal maintance and fix some more bugs at the same time, but fixing bugs has no priority at this company.

Comment

80 min .. u forget .. quote "but could be longer" unquote .. rofl

Comment

Is It DST yet?

Comment

So, a group of us were midway through ab. Any chance we'll get the rewards? I don't normally come to the forums, and the shutdown was a total surprise.

Comment

and now has been 2hrs. That is 1.5x longer. lol. I still have Astrals to catch

Comment

Originally posted by timayy View Post
                        and now has been 2hrs. That is 1.5x longer. lol. I still have Astrals to catch
                        It's been one and a half hours since maintenance start, and servers are currently up. If you are unable to get in, please try clearing browser cache and cookies first. Thank you
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                        X