Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

East Coast Server Maintenance 11/01 @ 1:50 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Server Maintenance 11/01 @ 1:50 AM EDT

East Coast Servers will be having a Maintenance in order to change to standard time on Sunday, the 1st of November at 1:50 AM EDT (1:50 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 80 minutes, but could be longer.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

so what is this Maintenance all about, since no detailed or information?
    Is it the Patch or fixing issues
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

It says if you ready it its just maintence to change time zone

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
        so what is this Maintenance all about, since no detailed or information?
        Is it the Patch or fixing issues
        "East Coast Servers will be having a Maintenance in order to change to standard time on Sunday"

Comment

It is for Daylight Savings.

Comment

oh ok, i through there should be more than tht. not just time zone change, but at least fix the bugged issues w/ it and lag etc. lol better than just one thing maintenace is only time change, wish was more to fix just like tht "hide object checking the box off"
            East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
            Character: Mage
            Class: Knighthood
            level: 80
            Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
            Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Why not take advantage of this maintenance to roll back all the bad changes inflicted by the last update?

Comment

how many hours this will last?

Comment

80 minutes to "change to standard time"? It doesn't take 80 freakin minutes to change the server time. I can't see how something like this would take so long and not be done automatically, unless they're using really cheap servers.

Comment

hope, we dont get daily things screwed

Comment

Why would it take 80 minutes to change the server time? It should take 5 minutes at max, a forced refresh should all it should take ! But above that, WHY WAS NOONE NOTIFIED OF THIS aside from a 5 minute warning RIGHT BEFORE the server went down ? Not everyone checks the forums constantly... that it just plain laziness on the part of the developers !

Comment

To change Time is like changing a light bulb, takes less than 5 minutes.
                        To see if the Lights are going to come back on and the timed-events seem to work, takes another hour and 5 minutes.
                        To bring Servers back up takes another 5-10 minutes
                        And Assuming they didn't break things it should all be as cup-caked as usual.. no better no worse
                        Only Thing is that so many event are timer-driven - and based on what R2 has done with us in the past --- like every SINGLE Time-change Fall and Spring
                        Expect it to be up on 6 hours and Resets not working properly except for those people that didn't long on at all on Sunday
                        Last Spring, they finally announces that everything would be fixed on Tuesday morning.
                        They didn't say they would fix it (and they didn't fix it - although some took it that way).. The resets finally fixed themselves, when they weren't tampered with..
                        of course people lost a days work but who cares, this is a fun game, Right.. Oh yeah.
                        Happy Halloween everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKaye View Post
                          how many hours this will last?

(80 min) x (1 hr/60 min) = ~1.3333.... hrs using dimensional analysis, which basically comes out to 1 hr and 20 minutes.

Comment

Houston, we might have problem.. they got the servers back up?!!!
                            Farm was broken before they took it down, (said crops were revived when showed them down)
                            so the only question remaining.. how bad will Monday be..
                            Last edited by MynxShadow; 11-01-2015, 02:04 PM.

Comment

YAY! East servers back up. Server time is still off by an hour, tho

Comment

Working...
                              X