• Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats date today

Comment

Comment

What was her name?

Comment

Oh i will but what im just seeing here now is just incredible.Basicaly there is no support team.So the submitting tickets section it is just for fashion.Then with other words,i am paying for not haveing a support,i just pay for stupid and i do submitt tickets aswell,same thing,just becouse i am idiot.Now let me ask u 1 thing,do i have the right to be angry after submitting 3 tikets,after sending a messege to the comunity on the facebook and posting here,and after all of this to see that u r telling me to post a thread?When it shoul be a support team for submitting tickets?And as i saw i am not the only one with this issue in the server [S617] Misty Mountains from R2.

Comment

Cmon guys how manny hours you keep the server's shutted down... we can't lvl up and grow up the br + you give some ****** rewards.... if you do meintenace be sure that the reward is worth for the server shutted down

Comment

the server 619 still shutted down or whatt i can't connect to server ... *** are you guys doing for R2 ..... breaking our game with ****** maintenance....

Comment

Working...
              X