The 6th Titan War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 6th Titan War Arrives!

The 6th cross-server class war - Titan War is coming soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	titanwar6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	1778399

Preliminaries: 11/19 at 19:55
    Finals: 11/21 at 19:55
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

storm new event is bugged... got 2 weapons in the exchange and obviously no wings ...

Comment

Originally posted by Vipask_ View Post
      storm new event is bugged... got 2 weapons in the exchange and obviously no wings ...
      This issue was already reported via this thread and the information looks to be corrected via the hot events panel. Can you please tell me if you purchased the wings and did not get them? if that is the fact of the matter, I will have to ask you to please submit a ticket and explain that to the ticket elves so they can look into this for you.

Magi~

(PS: as this may get split off and moved, please be sure to visit us in the bugs and support section in the future so that we can help you and report these kinds of issues faster for investigation and correction. This was just a case of it being reported a lot sooner )
      Last edited by GM_Magik; 11-19-2015, 05:40 AM.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	447.5 KB
ID:	1719359

TITAN WAR with immense lag. As usual.

Comment

So titan wars was announced in the game 2 days ago, and you announce it today? You do realize how stupid that is right?

Comment

titan wars is a rigged fixed game

crit clouds causes lag dont you know this r2 grow some ba l l s and a backbone r2 and fix the dam lag from game

Comment

Massive bull .... i have ever see 1st to much lag 2nd BR never match 3rd we lose with out losing 4th this the last warning or you guys change this bull .... things of all the same ppl wining this games or me and friends going to move out of R2games there is more browsers who want us playing there!!!
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-19-2015, 05:36 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Titan war is Nice

Name : AngelHealing
                Mage
                3658491 BR
                Server : Stromwall S329
                Sylph :Odin

Comment

I know this has nothing to do with this but, I need some way to contact my guild on S420 guild -13- please contact them and have the guildmaster contact me asap. My avi name is Railey. Thanks everyone its urgent.

Comment

Originally posted by yassen201152 View Post
                    Titan war is Nice

Name : AngelHealing
                    Mage
                    3658491 BR
                    Server : Stromwall S329
                    Sylph :Odin
                    how much do they pay you for saying this? troll..... Or do you pretend you don't have lag?
                    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Comment

doesnt matter what u buy with your titan wars crystals u always get 1 left over about time r2 made it so u can full value of the stuff u exchange for in shop 3 titans wars i ave always had 1 left over cant use

Comment

Report what for? They dont care!!! I waiting 1 month about Steel Wars because they clean my team ranking and i win more Battles and nothing!!!

Comment

And yet my system had another meltdown when Titan war lagged terribly, that I had to turn off the web browser module (visible=false) and pray that it finishes without booting me out with what wins I could get. Now, would a mod ask me if I tried anything else or clear my "non-existent" cache (never was any since 5.0 came out)? I dare you; I double dare you!
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                          X