Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm-Best way to get gold-plant gold seeds.
    Attacking other players is another good way to get gold and kyanite.
    You can also get gold in campaing but not much.
    Arena Rewards is a weary good way to get gold and daru.
    Gold Mine sounds like a good way to make gold but its not, it dosent make much gold just a litle bit of gold.
    You can also make money by selling equipment.

Name: Deboro
    Server:s10-Termini Cliff

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....044#post293044

Name: vimvim23

Server: S69
      Last edited by vimvim1990; 11-23-2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

hmm dunno if u guys knew but for faster pvp and pve kills i will give u a tip:
        When the battle is about to start(in pvp or pve) press the number of the skill u want to cast while the screen is loading and u will cast the spell when the battle begins so no more wating till u cast the first spell...hope u got it its pretty usefull for me

Comment

Ultimate Gold Guide...

First rule plant gold.. all the gold that you can at the highest level for time. Plant one hr if that is when you will be online to harvest. Plant 4 hr. if you can the return is better. Remember
          use one spot in farm for kyanite.. Kyanite is very important for levelling skills in academy. Daru and exp are less important. Daru you can get by farming mobs in the wilds, and campaigns.
          Be there when your crops are mature.. It cuts your production when others farm your crops.

Second rule. Upgrade those things that give you more gold. Your Town Hall, Academy skill gold production, and your refinery all to highest levels. Also in your guild the gold skill is a
          cheap one get the highest you can. Every percentage helps. Gold is important. Astrals, Guild Skills, building upgrade, troop replenish, enchanting, all cost gold... You soon find you never have enough.

Plunder players that are active and that you think might have gold. The amount from plunder can vary wildly. from 10 gold to over 100k. Plunder at times that you think the player might
          have more cash on hand. Do your five plunders every day.. The higher the level of the player the more kyanite you get.

Levy always do your levy quota each day. If you are close to levelling up wait and upgrade your Town Hall before levy. Every little bit helps.

When you rob other's farms take gold and kyanite only.. You will be surprised at how much you can get. Make sure you have as many active friends as possible. More chance to get your
          farming points, and rob others. Remember you get gold for energizing your friends trees..it also increases your friendship levels.. so energize all you can.
          Make sure you do all your farming pts. and harvest robs each day... The higher your farm the level, the more you get out of it.. Upgrade it with vouchers when you can.

Take high level mines,, the highest level of your area.. Hunt for the high level mines. Take as soon as the timer runs out on your quarries because you get gold per hr. Quarries last 12 hrs so run out twice a day.
          Make sure you always have two of the highest level.

WB... do all the WB that you can it is the best source of gold on the game. Working on your attack numbers help you a lot here. Lol something to spend gold on. You get gold and daru
          it is an important event of the game. Just maybe you will be that lucky sod that gets the last hit bonus. That is a lot of gold.

Sell things you don't need. A great source of revenue.

Every three days there is a good reward for arena.. Make sure you have obtained the highest ranking you can to get more gold. Do your daily duels, as many as you can. You get rewards and sometimes gold for them.

I know the blitzing thing is great but if you actually do the campaign runs you get more wealth. From tombs and purses and chests. Also blitzing cost you gold.. So judge whether the
          time benefits outweigh the better loot. Blitzing does not open silver chests and do tombs..

Also do your multiplayer runs every day.. lots of loot. AND important exp and quest items... pick up all your chests. ou

Do your bounty quests... They don't get you much gold but every little bit helps..

Do your daily task list.. You get gold here also.

If you are a big casher gold can be obtained through alchemy.. I personally don't think it is worth it. I am a light casher so this isn't something i do but will mention for info in this guide.

Also for those that do use cash... That first recharge is worth 600000 gold... early in the game you can create a guild if that is something you want. Or you
          can purchase guild skills.. you can also enchant those trinkets you get for the recharge.. I think that at least five dollars is a must here. Recharge does give
          gold how much cash you spend is up to you. Look at the rewards and decide what you spend.. and when.
          h
          Most events have a reward of gold so take part if you can. But judge if the spend is worth the reward.. Keep up with events by reading the forum. under
          events and news. See the list of events for servers...

A way to get gold is find chests in wild that contain items to sell... Make sure you are not losing more troops than gaining wealth. e Mining daru in wilds do
          the chests also. It will not make you rich but you can get gold from it.

One last trick when i leave game for evening i leave an hour gold crop in the field.. that way your friends harvest but you have some cash when you return to game the next day.

When you leave the game for a few hours make sure you don't leave a lot of gold to be plundered. Do guild contribution, or astrals, spend it don't leave for
          someone else to steal... and while protection tokens are worth a lot to sell.. there are smart times to use them...

WEll that is my ultimate gold guide hope it helps you get all the gold you can.

Nemesis.
          Level 54 Archer
          Forgotten Dune S21
          Asst. GM KaizeN guild.
          Last edited by Saharazade; 11-24-2012, 02:18 PM.

Comment

hi

nice......................

Comment

PLAYER NAME: XxMileCaNxX
              SERVER NAME: [s59] Easkerton Camp
              GUILD NAME: <GLORY>
              PLAYER LVL: 37

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-gold-guide-P check it Out MY gold Guide :P

Comment

Very NicE!!!1

Comment

GM when 2nd patch will release?

Comment

Martin level 46 S29

Comment

Click Here to see my guide:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....!&goto=newpost
                        Wartune
                        IGN: Rain
                        Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
                        Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

i think levery,dangeon,cotacomb,sell items hahaha !

Comment

1. FARM : Plant gold seeds(L2 Superior gold seeds - 4 hours- -> 15k gold each seed). More of the seeds are more gold you get.
                            2. TOWN HALL :Levy the gold from your town hall (higher lvl of town hall, gold refinery, academy, with gold upgade to a higher lvl, and gold skill in guild skill tree) = More gold from levy.
                            3. GOLD MINES : Ocuppy the gold mines with higher lvl and you will get gold from them.
                            4. PLUNDER: Attack other players castles and win the battles and get gold from them.
                            5. WORLD BOSS: The higher is the damage done on him the higher is the gold gained (and daru too ).
                            6. ARENA: Onc at 3 days you will get reward for your plave in DUEL Rankings (the higher place the higher is the reward - You get daru here too ).
                            7. SELLING ITEMS: Sell all the unnecessary items from your inventory and get gold from them.
                            8. CAMPAIGN AND MP DUNGEONS: Here you will find traveler purse with gold (drops from mobs you can sell them from your inventory. SEE 7)
                            9 ALCHEMY: If you have donated or you are VIP you can use the Gold Alchemy for getting a good amount of gold).

Well this is my little tutorial of obtaining gold.
                            I hope you Like It

Comment

Originally posted by R24659383 View Post
                              1. FARM : Plant gold seeds(L2 Superior gold seeds - 4 hours- -> 15k gold each seed). More of the seeds are more gold you get.
                              2. TOWN HALL :Levy the gold from your town hall (higher lvl of town hall, gold refinery, academy, with gold upgade to a higher lvl, and gold skill in guild skill tree) = More gold from levy.
                              3. GOLD MINES : Ocuppy the gold mines with higher lvl and you will get gold from them.
                              4. PLUNDER: Attack other players castles and win the battles and get gold from them.
                              5. WORLD BOSS: The higher is the damage done on him the higher is the gold gained (and daru too ).
                              6. ARENA: Onc at 3 days you will get reward for your plave in DUEL Rankings (the higher place the higher is the reward - You get daru here too ).
                              7. SELLING ITEMS: Sell all the unnecessary items from your inventory and get gold from them.
                              8. CAMPAIGN AND MP DUNGEONS: Here you will find traveler purse with gold (drops from mobs you can sell them from your inventory. SEE 7)
                              9 ALCHEMY: If you have donated or you are VIP you can use the Gold Alchemy for getting a good amount of gold).

Well this is my little tutorial of obtaining gold.
                              I hope you Like It

THIS IS NOT YOUR TUTORIAL IT'S MINE SO MOVE ALONG.

Try to make your own tutorial, not steal other people work.

PS this is post 7(My post)
                              Last edited by Wampyrytza; 11-24-2012, 09:47 AM. Reason: Added some info
                              Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
                              Player name: WampyreGirl
                              Guild Name: Eternity
                              Player Level: 76
                              BR: 170k
                              Curent Mood:
                              Angry

Comment

server (s23) RosseMarry

Comment

Working...
                                X