X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice reward huh..??? hehe

Comment

How to obtain and spend your valuable gold in wartune ..

You will notice that as you progress in wartune, the need of gold will also increase. But worry not, as you level up, the amount of gold you can obtain also will simply increase..
      First thing to know is where and how you can obtain gold as maximum as you can..

1. Town Hall..
      -Always make sure to upgrade your town hall as high as possible, in other words, same level as your character.
      Its because your city will generate a certain amount of gold per hour depends on the level of your buildings..

2. Levying Town Hall..
      -You can levy your town hall once per hour for five times per day (for now, i dont know if they will change it later). So make sure you take
      it all.
      But if you cant wait, you can use your voucher to remove cooldown, but think again.. your voucher is very precious, especially for the non
      balen player.
      - The amount of gold will depends on your town hall level..

3. Quests..
      - Always keep in mind that wartune progress is all about quests.
      - Every time you solo dungeon (campaign), 20 stamina will be deducted. So make priority for the quest first..
      - Use all 20 attempts, and choose the colored bounty.
      - MultiPlayer dungeon (hall of heroes), Also use all 5 attempts.
      - Wild, Just plunder any city that you can take of. See the city that 2 level below you, then plunder it (hehe), If you win, you will be
      awarded with 10% of defeated player gold and some kyanite. And the opposite will happen if you lose.. So be careful.
      - Do All the daily Quest, i dont think there is any problem with this.

4. Gold mines..
      - Upgrade your city gold mine as high as possible, in other words, same level as your town hall.
      - For wild gold mine , choose the high level possible for you. you'll notice it that high level gold mine have high gold production per hour.

5. Academy..
      - You may think, its batter to upgrade attack and defense.. But believe me, if you use your kyanite for gold, your investment will be worth
      for your character's future..

6. Farm..
      - Try to get many friends as possible. Delete all strangers in your friend list and find more friends. Then it will easy for you to get 200 farm
      exp per day, means your farm will leveling faster.
      - Plant superior gold, and kyanite (you need kyanite), and upgrade your farm once it reach lvl 30.
      - And always be aware the mature time. Once its mature, harvest it.. Do not wait any seconds, you may lose some amount if any player
      harvest it first.. .

7. Duel arena..
      - Every 3 days, you will be awarded with some amount of gold and daru depends on your ranking in the arena. use all 20 attempts to duel
      with another character.
      Try to get to higher ranking possible. Dont afraid if you lose, coz it will cost you nothing.

8. World Boss..
      - Participate in world boss, 3 times in a day, do as much damage as you can, and you will earn gold and daru depends on your damage
      (20% of it).
      - And if you feel lucky, Try to kill the boss with your powerful attack to get final struck, and if you do, you will get WOW!! amount of gold!!..

9. Sell items..
      - Simply collect all items you found and sell what you dont want, but you may recycle the colored items to obtain refine stone. But dont
      recycle your enhanced equipment when you dont want to use it again, its more worth for you to sell it. ..
      - for more inventory slot, keep your items that you will not use like insignia, crypt token, stamina potion, some rune, etc, in your guild vault.
      Or you just unlock another row of inventory slot with your voucher.. its worth..

10.Guild skill..
      - It is wise to learn gold production in guild skill.. use your contribution for gold.. Contribute more, and you will get more..
      But dont forget the power up.. you need that too..

12.Forgotten Catacomb..
      - Must enter at least once per day, and go as far as you can from the beginning..

11.Alchemy (for balen only)..
      - trade balen for gold.. The more your city's gold production is, then the more gold you can trade per amount of balen..

Note: Dont just blindly enhance your equipment, please consider the percent of success.. with wise use of luck stone, you can save
      tremendous amount of gold.
      :For astral, i think you need to find some guide. But basically, dont use all your gold for astral...
      :Always visit your farm to harvest friend's mature seeds.. ;-P

Thats All..

Server: [43] Tample Of Saliora
      Character: Cyqo
      Guild: Heroes
      Level: 37 :P
      Last edited by iCyQo; 11-26-2012, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Nice I need REWARDS !!! Because i love this game...

Comment

Nice I need REWARDS !!! Because i love this game...

Server [47] Taurent Camp
          Lvl: 39
          Character: Archer
          Name : Spare
          Guild: Camelot

Comment

give me please

erver:33 Undead Pit
            name:TimSpec
            mage

Comment

update of my guide:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-so-secret-way!
              Wartune
              IGN: Rain
              Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
              Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                We’re aware that there are some hard-core players who are enthusiastically making a number of helpful posts in the forum to assist other players and make their enjoyment of the game better. And now we need their abundant in-game knowledge and experience. We will be giving rewards for original game guides, written by the players themselves. If we then select a guide the player will receive a reward.

Every two weeks we'll be updating with the type of post that we'll need. We will then choose 5 winners out of the posted guides. Using a super secret method that is secret (so don't bother asking, we're not telling!), we will select 1st through 5th place guides. The 1st and 2nd place guides will receive the Level 2 rewards listed below. The 3rd through 5th place guides will receive the Level 1 rewards listed below.

This week's Guide of Choice: GOLD. How to earn it fast, how to spend it wisely, to make very piece count!

Level 1 Rewards:
                • 70,000 Gold
                • 40,000 Daru
                • Purple Bounty Scroll x1
                • Stamina Potion x2
                • Two Seeds randomly selected from the list below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28667[/ATTACH]

Level 2 Rewards:
                • 100,000 Gold
                • 50,000 Daru
                • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x 1
                • Extreme Stamina Potioin x 1
                • Two Seeds Randomly selected from the list below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28668[/ATTACH]

If a guide is chosen, we will leave a message in the post and pm him through the forum mailbox.

“Congratulations! You got a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be sure to check your mailbox for our message. “

Please add the server name and character name to the post after you were made aware that your game guide was chosen. The reward will be sent within 24 hours after we make note of your character name and server. Also be sure to include a link to your guide below so we'll be sure to see it!

Server name : [S4] Bretheran Abyss
                Character name : iMsKiLLeR

Guide Link :

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....re-to-spend-it
                § Top 2 - [S4] Bretheran Abyss §
                ♥ Guild Master of Kingdom ♥

Comment

cara yg lebih mudah jual diri
                  IGN : TokyoHot
                  Class : Archer
                  Server : S3 (worg lair)

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....d-s-Gold-guide

IGN: Amaraa
                    Server: [S14] Serenity Lake
                    Class: Knight
                    Level: 55

Comment

Hello all,

This is a guide about the many sources of gold in the game, and how to maximize the amounts you get.

Lets start by listing the different sources for gold
                      Town Hall, Gold refinery, Wilds, Levy
                      World Boss
                      Farm
                      Plunder
                      Arena Rewards
                      Campaign and Multiplayer Dungeons
                      Balen Alchemy
                      Academy and Guild gold skills

Those are the many different sources of gold the game has to offer. Let us talk about them in more detail.

1 - The town hall offers a gold per hour production based on its level. You have to level the town hall anyway so I guess, Yay easy gold and it helps with levy. The gold refinery also adds a gold per hour production and increases balen alchemy plus Levy. Now on to levy, levy offers an instant gold production based on your town hall's level and your gold refinery's. Levy has a cooldown of an hour, just remember to hit it 5 times a day and your set. Pretty simple ideas, just level them up to get more gold per hour plus more levy gold.

2 - World boss, the most annoying and yet fun way to make gold. It is pretty simple to get gold from world boss, just attack it as much as you can. The more damage you do the more gold + daru you get. It is based on a 1/5th ratio. You get 20% of your damage back in gold+daru. World boss also gives your "prizes" for 1-3rd damage ranking and a "prize" if you do 1% damage. The 1-3rd "prizes" are called Apollo "prize" and give damage based on your rank: 250k gold+daru for 1st, 200k gold+daru for 2nd, 150k gold+daru for 3rd. The 1% "prize" is called "Warrior" and it gives your 50k gold+daru. Last, but most certainly not least, the Final Hit on world boss. The Final Hit gives you a BIG chunk of change if you can land it. It is well worth waiting a few seconds when the world boss is near death to try to get.

3 - Farming, pretty straight forward. Plant gold seeds and harvest them. Need I say more? Well, maybe a little bit more. I personally prefer planting 4hr seeds or "Superior" seeds just because I tend to forget to harvest on time. If you plant 1 hour seeds or "basic" seeds, be prepared to remember and harvest them often.

4 - Plundering is difficult to make gold with. First you got to find people you can kill, second you have to kill them. After that, they might not have much gold on them because they are smart cookies. They converted their gold into guild contribution or Astrals. One way is to hunt for people you know haven't played in a day or two. They tend to not be smart cookies being not playing and all that. Plundering is almost always hit or miss when regards to gold, you can increase your odds if you try right after world boss or arena rewards.

5 - Arena rewards, a decent way to make a good chunk of change. They happen every 3 days at 05:00 reset. Well, that is what they say anyway. I find that you tend to get arena rewards closer to the 05:15 mark. The concept is pretty straight forward though, get as high an arena rank as possible right before reset. Remember what I said about the time, I have only ever had it reward at exactly 05:00 once. All the other times have been around 05:15.

6 - Campaign and Multiplayer dungeons don't give much gold, but they do give some. If you can find a dungeon that has an extra boss in it, I recommend doing that dungeon multiple times if you have no quests to do others. Im in the 50s and I still do the 48 dungeon 8 times a day because it has a boss with 25k gold. Its not much but hey, if you do them your gold will increase. Now, completing campaign maps are an entirely different story than running dungeons themselves for gold. You get a nice bonus of gold and items each time you complete each dungeon on each of the maps.

7 - Balen Alchemy, Pretty straight forward. Feed the little button balens starting at the price of 50 and it spits out gold. You can get more gold per attempt the higher your gold refinery and town hall are. It goes up in balen price the more you do it. I don't know how much cause I have never considered it worth it.

8 - Academy and Guild gold skills increase the amount of gold production that you get from town hall and gold refinery. Academy is straight forward, higher level gold skill, more gold per hour. The guild skill on the other hand is harder. Guild skills take a long time to pay for themselves before you start making profit with them. They give a 1% increase for each level you raise it, but they are very expensive. It can take a few weeks for them to start earning profit. They are worth it, but only when you have extra gold.

Some extra helpful hints about gold spending.

Enchant with luck stones at the higher +s only. Use this helpful guide from Gamelytic: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ght=luck+stone

Spend gold on guild skills over astrals. Guild skills offer a permanent stat boost while astrals are all about luck. Do the sure thing and make yourself and your guild stronger. Though, you still need good astrals, just prioritize guild skills.

Spin your guild blessing altar every single day. It is well worth it. Just look at the system chat and be jealous that you are not as lucky or smug that you are luckier.

Comment

what time the new server sir?

Comment

hi.. GM R2DINAH I LOVE U REMEMBER ME???

Comment

I dont know how can i say this but ummm.... the easy way to gain gold is you to pick l2 superior gold seeds it gives 15k per plant if you harvest them b4 its matured already you will gain 135,000 gold per plant arena ranking is useful to but the best to get golds in three days before arena rewards is the l2 superior gold seeds so if you harvest them daily or you harvest them within 4hrs in one day so you can harvest 135,000 golds in 12 hrs the total goldss you will get is 405,000 but you can get a bonus 135,000 if you planned to stay up for total of 4 harvest in one day 540,000 golds in 4 harvest in one day so you harvest 540,000 golds in one so the total harvest within 3 days is 1,620,000 golds plus your arena rewards.... .........plus your daily levy depends on level of your city,technologies,guild skills and wild reproduction plus your daily plunder depends on an active player or not if active means that player is rich but not most so.....thats th things
                            IGN: PrinceArthas
                            Server: [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                            Level: 45
                            Last edited by Mactavish; 11-30-2012, 05:15 AM. Reason: missing something xD

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                              Guild skills offer a permanent stat boost while astrals are all about luck. Do the sure thing and make yourself and your guild stronger. Though, you still need good astrals, just prioritize guild skills.

Pretty good, but if you pick astros that are permanent stats then they are not all about luck at all and well worth the gold spent

Comment

Originally posted by Maid_RM View Post
                                gak ada cara yang lebih mudah gitu.??
                                susah itu reward

Comment

Working...
                                X