Fire & Electro Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire & Electro Sylphs

Wrapped in celestial fire at birth, Tyre never shies away from the heat of battle. Thor, born of the skies, uses lightning upon those deserving of his judgement... Bored of the never ending rifts among the gods, the two decided to leave in search of a more interesting home. Happening upon Cloud City, Tyre and Thor grinned in anticipation... This was just the place to look for an adversary, at the very least they might find a hero or two worthy of their time!

Thor
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Thor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	1778536

A Threat to Cloud City

Double Attribute Sylphs are still as stunning and awe inspiring as ever. However, Fire & Electro Sylphs aren’t just pretty creatures to look at. Their skills are so intimidating and powerful they can quickly send a contender to his death!

Tyre
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tyre.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	1778538

Violent Fire & Electro Skills

Tyre and Thor are born warmongers, but they don’t fight just to fight. Instead, they fight to learn, grow and become more powerful for the next battle. Their passive skill - Molten Might•Fire & Electro, increases damage dealt by 5%, stacks up to 20 times. Their other passive skill, Lighting Splash•Fire & Electro, has a chance to deal 50% damage to an extra target when attacking.

Deadly Delphic Skill

Double Attribute Sylphs may use one of their delphic skills to cast explosive damage to a single target, increasing their damage received by 20%, lasts 2 turns. They may also use the other delphic skill to hit one or two enemies and increase all party's attack speed for 2 turns. Thus proving that Double Attribute Sylphs are great attackers and battle aids. Chaos will surely erupt in Cloud City with the debut of Fire and Electro Sylphs!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I was waiting for this sylph since the previous two new sylphs came.This will be extreme damager skill.I would love to see its skills cuz both of these two sylph got the highest delphic amongst all

Comment

I was waiting for this too. sadly the balens cost is too high to handle.

Comment

can u use bound balens to merge them ?

Comment

LOL funny bc fools will spend 600.00 on these new shiny pixals to enhance their egos even more. Can't believe how much this game makes compared to other better games out there that are cheaper. Much rather spend 400.00 on a ps4 with a free copy of fall out 4 than spend 600.00 on a turn base 2d rpg game. imo this game also has lack of support and too much lag to justify any amount of cash spent on it. To each there own though but I just can't believe this game makes that much money compared to so much better games out there with no lag and w/support.
          Last edited by Omniscient2; 11-25-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

if only they make balen cost for this and other merge sylphs removed or replaced with other item, everyone will be happy.
            Last edited by blazefire2015; 11-25-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_-aw View Post
              idk, but I heard unbound balens are used for these sylphs, just like the earlier 2 (odin and Frigga).

this sylph types exclusive for cashers only. free players don't ever care for this (especially now the cloud adventures event sucks and bb mines from dims are now very rare to find.)
              Last edited by blazefire2015; 11-25-2015, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe_-aw View Post
                even if you could...do you have 60000 bound balens?

Comment

Yep, it's going to be another "whale" thing, something I need not to concern myself with since this game is <expletive> to boot with the constant performance issues (solved with the next maint tonight?), nerfing of rewards/events, and other things that make it a ho-hum *shrugs* game to play (if I want).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I am happy not being whale = free tester, who pays for being first to test.

So all the skills (why not present here?) can be several times changed (that's the reason why not officially presented ) until whales realize they bought the same .... usefulness as Freya/Frigg sylphs.

In China these sylphs rule the DPS, so let us see if they will be more useful here in WB, beast, DI, BI a/o Spire, Tara than Odin or Zeus.

Comment

Still, I won't spend 600 USD on a pixel. Not really thrilled on that aspect. Now if we can get it on the free side (meaning it will take a long time in saving up the bound balens, items, etc. to get it), then maybe it will be something I would be looking forward to owning.
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Give it time. They're releasing the last ones now, they have to give the cashers their chance to buy them. Then after awhile they will start to let the rest of us have them as we're able, otherwise the game would go way off balance. This one sound like the ranger of sylphs, gonna be a true nightmare in tok if that grp puts him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                          LOL funny bc fools will spend 600.00 on these new shiny pixals to enhance their egos even more. Can't believe how much this game makes compared to other better games out there that are cheaper. Much rather spend 400.00 on a ps4 with a free copy of fall out 4 than spend 600.00 on a turn base 2d rpg game. imo this game also has lack of support and too much lag to justify any amount of cash spent on it. To each there own though but I just can't believe this game makes that much money compared to so much better games out there with no lag and w/support.
                          Even funnier when you know, eventually, these Sylphs will be available for free in some exchange event or on some "wheel-of-poverty" type thing in 6 months time. oops I meant Wheel-of-prosperity, really I did!! lol
                          Dragon Awaken
                          Server: S9
                          Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post

In China these sylphs rule the DPS, so let us see if they will be more useful here in WB, beast, DI, BI a/o Spire, Tara than Odin or Zeus.
                            More useful in WB? I can hardly wait, lets see, right now I can get 2, maybe 3 run ups at the WB, if lag doesnt overtake me. With this sylph on some players I will be lucky if I can get one, lol.
                            Dragon Awaken
                            Server: S9
                            Character: Raven

Comment

So a very simple ------furst fusion silph was in game bifor 3 or 4 months if i chek cros server rankings until now 10 of them + 10 frrom free drops.......it seems r2 messed up calculation fusion silph 60k + skils 40k (at least) + matirials at least 50k so in total 150k.Thay see this and give event recharge wit adv mahra sep 3x days x 50k ))) so fusion silph maxed .Only bad part is how many people will put 2000 euro for fusion silph ???? 1% of the players or 2 ??? 3 X FUSION SILPHS COST AT LEAST 5000 euro witaut being red so you give this 2 % a way to spend more in game and you make 30% midle cashers just to gevup how SMART ...there is long agoo no any chans to win in nofing people are frustrated from stupid montly events nerfed more and more evRY TIME .... intresting how you will continue have a game wit free and top casher players and difrenS oF 5 miln br heheheh really thing onse more how you develop this game and how much money you want for it. Was many simular gamse wich become greedy and on end was just forgoten )))
                              ❤PaTeNcE❤
                              Even the future has an end

Comment

Working...
                              X