Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Vote Wartune for Best Strategy Game and get a free pack!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But seriously, you need to come with better material if you're going to troll. At least troll without being an <expletive> kisser.
    I've no intention to troll, (you do that best here & all knows it). I was just answering to some of the posts that devoid logic and reflects a mental block that sees & thinks too much on a very trifling thing, and unnecessarily too, that's why I called it being stupid.
    But no point killing myself drumming it in to a thick skull, so I'm done here.

PS, I prefer using my own stuff when it comes to securing my 3 networks, and not some junk that draws people and gives false promises, and I have a private domain for my email which never gets disclosed anywhere but one trusted site (and it's not this one mind you).
    Not all 3rd party are useless, if one knows how to make them work. But what matters is what works for one. Nothing more to say.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
    It fits the HK based company AND those who help them achieve those fraudulent ends. Which is YOU when you actively engage in behaviour that makes their scam look better than it is.

If a con man is running a scam, and you KNOWINGLY HELP HIM, you are guilty. You KNOW it is a scam, but you gave testimony that he what he is selling is legit and he is a good, upstanding human being. To secure an advantage for yourself.

There is nothing "relative" about it. At the very LEAST you are an accessory before the fact. At the other end of the scale, you are part of the scam and therefore just as culpable.
    You, sir, are as guilty of being a scammer as R2.
    Point made. Well, then going by them, aren't we all guilty of the same crime? That we are still playing this game, and even re-charging thereby helping that "scam" to progress. If we know it's a "scam" we should've boycotted it totally and made a mass awareness how this game rip us all.
    Relative 'cos if you were one of the developers of this game, or someone from R2's side, then you would think, that this game is genuine and even-handed.
    From the player's side, it's completely opposite. So you see everything is relative. It depends which side you look at it from.

Your only defence is to claim ignorance, which your own posts here will invalidate.
    I know I am bad at pretending & working on it. :P
    Last edited by bagpota; 02-11-2016, 11:17 PM.

Comment

How's that "devoid of logic"? No amount of rocket science is needed as I do not put lips to hind end and keep a lie going. No amount of propaganda is going to make me (as well as some of the sane players on here) change for some reward (remember, I did say that even if they gave me 1,000,000 balens and the ability to merge sylphs for bound balens, I still won't do it), so you can stop pitching that diatribe. I call it as I see fit; I do not sugar coat things; and I don't snow job people in thinking something beyond what reality has told. You don't like it, tough.

So, if you're a sucker for a reward, then okay, fine; just don't expect me to join that bandwagon and sell myself out just because I don't want to kiss a little <expletive>. Then again, I am thinking you're one of those who probably do tons of offers, surveys, and other junk just to get meager rewards (if you're able to, since most of the stuff mentioned is junk anyways).

Oh, and on my expletory, I just throw them in since someone just likes putting "cupcakes" in them that I won't hesitate in finding the nearest Hostess cakes truck that has them and crash right into it. I am more of a Twinkies man, myself.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I thought I was done here, but seems you are more hell-bent on continuing it. Somehow, I feel I need to answer to a couple of statements there, before leaving this for good, though I know I'd be talking to a wall.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        So, if you're a sucker for a reward....
        For the umpteenth time, there's no question of being a sucker for anything that the game has to offer. I haven't participated in any offers and I don't regret them. Not a bit. This time, I just saw this event and checked as I had some free times then. That doesn't make one sucker. Don't know why is it so difficult for you to understand.

I did say that even if they gave me 1,000,000 balens and the ability to merge sylphs for bound balens, I still won't do it
        That won't be any greatness, but rather an act of foolishness. You don't need to be a bootlicker to be smart. "Nuff said.

Then again, I am thinking you're one of those who probably do tons of offers, surveys, and other junk just to get meager rewards (if you're able to, since most of the stuff mentioned is junk anyways).
        And yet again, you're grossly mistaken.
        Never cared for offers, surveys all those. Don't spend either. I simply play & try to find any enjoyment in the game, but given there are more chances of finding Bigfoot in the back lawn than there are any enjoyment in the game. Archaeology was probably their last straw. Even that is already bugged.
        Last edited by bagpota; 02-12-2016, 12:49 AM.

Comment

And for the umpteenth time, I am going to keep calling your <expletive> kissing ways in trying to sway people to lie for something just because they can get a reward in doing so. How is it that you do not understand that is way beyond me. So we can go back and forth on this until the cows get home or pigs fly or whatever else that tickles your fancy; I am just not going to accept that I got to lie in saying that Wartune is the best just because there's a reward to be claimed, let alone that I have to signup for some stupid site just to get that reward.

Now, you can go ahead and break it all down, quoting all you want, thinking you want me to understand, and I am going to throw you back at that common point of this debacle. Now, if you can't understand that, it's not my problem but I grew weary in repeating myself to an imbecilic child that knows no better. However, do understand this: I hardly do any events any more. No, I don't really care for them any more since I already know that this game is on its last legs until it croaks for good (thanks to all the nerfing), R2 sends out a sad announcement saying it's going to be shut down (hardly any players come to this game; many had quit over the months after 5.0's fiasco, the treasure inventory bug, the monstrous newb BR, ToK's demise, and much more), and they actually pulled the plug (seen it happen with games that don't fare too well because of the player numbers). Now, I play this because of the friends I keep on certain servers that I can chat with. Most of them are on my FB; others, I am just making along the way.

But classing people who spend and those who have sound logic to be on par with the shenanigans R2 has pulled is where I draw the line. Yes, there will be people who spend, but I am sure they did not pay for a piece of <expletive> gaming experience either. And, there will be people who will not spend but try to find enjoyment when they can (myself included) as I am sure they didn't jump into a <expletive> game either.

Comment

Originally posted by bagpota View Post
            Point made. Well, then going by them, aren't we all guilty of the same crime? That we are still playing this game, and even re-charging thereby helping that "scam" to progress. If we know it's a "scam" we should've boycotted it totally and made a mass awareness how this game rip us all.
            Relative 'cos if you were one of the developers of this game, or someone from R2's side, then you would think, that this game is genuine and even-handed.
            From the player's side, it's completely opposite. So you see everything is relative. It depends which side you look at it from.
            No, it isn't. We play the game. We never went out of our way to praise it. YOU did.

We bought some candy. YOU took out ads and gave testimonials that it is the best candy you have ever tasted.

Again, it is not relative. You try that relative defence in a court of law and I guarantee you that you'll be found guilty. It is the stupidest and dumbest defence I have ever heard of in my life, and I have heard some gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              So we can go back and forth on this.....
              Nope. I refuse to feed the trolling anymore and I've better things to do this weekend than hammering to a numbskull crotch fruit.

No, it isn't. We play the game. We never went out of our way to praise it. YOU did.
              I said I used to like the game. Nothing's wrong with it. We all did. You would be a hypocrite to deny it (as if you aren't one already).

We bought some candy.
              Not once, but regularly. You kept adding fuel to the flames. And that is much worse than anything. Now you can't accuse others. Pots shouldn't call the kettle black.

You try that relative defence in a court of law and I guarantee you that you'll be found guilty. It is the stupidest and dumbest defence I have ever heard of in my life, and I have heard some gems.
              I know a bit or two about judicial system and can assure things don't work that way in there. Courts only accept evidence and without any corroboration any case is liable to be dismissed.
              And who said I was defending lol? I'm not daft enough to defend a company that puts players first so that they can do them from the back. Huh! You got that all wrong, sadly.
              Last edited by bagpota; 02-12-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bagpota View Post
                I said I used to like the game. Nothing's wrong with it. We all did. You would be a hypocrite to deny it (as if you aren't one already).
                Used to is besides the point. The only thing we are examining is YOUR action in voting for the game, which we all know is fraudulent. *I* did not. Therein lies the difference.

As for your comment about the judiciary, I don't know if you are trolling or if you are really that naive.

Comment

Used to is besides the point. The only thing we are examining is YOUR action in voting for the game, which we all know is fraudulent. *I* did not. Therein lies the difference.
                  Well, I don't need to justify to anyone about anything. Anyway, the simple logic which your friend fails to realize is mere voting for the game doesn't automatically make anyone gullible. And also it doesn't make any one propagating the "con game" and such & such. You guys are simply making mountains out of a molehill. You didn't vote fine, that's your choice. I had already stated I'm not bothered about the outcome of the voting results. So that's that.

As for your comment about the judiciary, I don't know if you are trolling or if you are really that naive.
                  As I said, I do know how the courts work and just mentioned a glimpse of that. That "relative" thingy was meant to be understood in a vast sense, I should have been clearer about that.
                  Last edited by bagpota; 02-12-2016, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Let's get one thing straight, mate. She's not my friend, she's a forum member just as you are one as well. Yes, we have our ups and we have our downs, but still I respect her because each has their own opinions that we may or may not agree upon.

But seriously, I don't understand your "naïve" <expletive> kissing logic at all. What do you call selling oneself (as a player) out to "promote" (because that's what I see at the beginning of this thread) something as "best" (their terms, not mine)? We're just basically giving feedback on why we should not sell ourselves to "lie" on something we know in reality that it isn't "true". That is all.

See, I told you. We're coming back to the common point of the debacle, and why I am here. Now, who's making a "mountain" out of a "molehill"? Certainly, it's not me or Ada (or any sane, logical player that has commented for that matter).

On a much "final" (still watching out to see if I will get tagged in to get you back in reality) note, if I was the developer and this was my game, my pride and joy, my baby, I would make it better, to evolve it, not to send it back to the "stone age" as I have seen here now. This takes players who might have some great suggestions that we would not come up with off the bat. Players are that extension, and without them, we are nothing. If my game isn't not making the cut, I am going to find out why it isn't. If it means I have to replace the incompetent ones that is holding me back with ones who are eager to strive, then so be it. Or is there a law against that, Internet Attorney?
                    Last edited by Meikura001; 02-12-2016, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Let him be, Meikura. This is a guy who will one day end up before the courts and be found guilty of fraud because of his stupid insistence that making a false representation in order to get some sort of gain (the very definition of fraud) is not criminal.

Comment

• Ok, let's end this discussion once and for all as it's getting nowhere and we're running in circles. You guys have your opinions and I have mine and everyone is entitled to his/her opinions.

Time to move on.

Comment

• Been fun while it lasted, but indeed, it's time to move on forth.

Comment

Working...
                          X