The 5th Steel War is coming soon!

1st Round: 12/10 at 19:55
    2nd Round: 12/12 at 19:55

Click image for larger version

Name:	steelwar5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	1778962
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

***.. s443 server still down .. ♥
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-08-2015, 08:05 AM. Reason: terrible language you have
    indian

Comment

♥ .. y s443 still down ?? ♥
      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-08-2015, 08:06 AM. Reason: Watch your tongue
      indian

Comment

Several hours after it is up on server! Great work "announcing"

Btw why did my alliance disappear?

Comment

As i can't seem to create a new thread, why are all the west coast test servers down, i can find no information on it on any threads

Comment

Originally posted by wigley View Post
            As i can't seem to create a new thread, why are all the west coast test servers down, i can find no information on it on any threads
            5.2 patch, that they don't even know is happening apparently... can read about it on the proficient city wartune site. R2 on otherhand seems to be slacking lol.

Comment

The thread is live now: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Servers-Only)
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

thank you Esme - R2 not on the ball who would have thought

Comment

cant access my alliance, and its Mine, lock9999999 alliance ranked 5th, and yes cleared cookies and cache and all the tricks.
                  Have option of joining alliance or creating one, but even though mine listed in rankings, I as fricken alliance leader can not even get it to show on list, much less access it.

Comment

Scoring seemed different this time. Broken?

we controlled city, they were all dead, and we lost. Don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                    X