Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 12/08 @8:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. The difficulty of Tower of Kings has been lowered. -- I was "lol" when I read this one...
    2. The auto-hide feature during battles has been removed. Players can still hide things manually. -- Gd at least they recognize that it's our option not theirs
    3. The World BOSS has been changed into a Christmas-theme. -- Meh for the season, hope it's not that disgusting christmas troll again
    4. Added more Mounts in the Shop. -- Let's see what we have here...
    5. Added a Treasure Inventory which can be used to store Gems, Crystals, Divinity Souls, Diamonds, etc. -- You know we have been ranting for a farm vault.. but idk why it still uses our inventory
    6. Optimized Eudaemon Skill:
      • Replaced old skill books with Active/Passive/ General Eudaemon Skill Scrolls;
      • Removed several class restrictions;
      • Added an auto-buy feature for skill scrolls.
    7. Players may use the shortcut on the message panel which warns them of insufficient stamina to directly use Stamina Potions.
    8. Added a Dimension Coordinate Inventory on the Mystic’s Gate panel. -- guess that's what players need, else all the coordinates are better off sent to mail.
    9. Optimized the Blacksmith:
      • Now players will have to re-select Luck Stones if they change the equipment in the enchant panel;
      • The default amount of an item placed in the Convert panel is changed to 1.
    10. Adjusted construction team display and optimized the Daily Guide panel and devotion content.
    11. Adjusted the way World BOSS damage is calculated. -- what do they mean by this??
    12. Removed the 'Imperial Glory' quest; the attribute bonus provided by this title will directly go towards a character's battle rating.
    13. Simplified Class Advancement quests. -- it finally hit them..
    14. Fixed an issue with Sylph Expedition drops. -- hope sylph expedition rewards change for the better (still in need of holy water)
    15. Optimized Multiplayer Dungeon and Arena panels.
    16. Players may now speed up a solo-challenge battle. -- should have done that long ago...
    17. Modified the Guild Blessing panel and rewards. -- this better be gd, tired of rewards like 1 mahra/runestone/sepulcrum nonsense
    18. Fixed an issue where players couldn't harvest crops unless they switched scenarios.
    19. Fixed an issue where players were not able to check another player's information if the player was in another server. -- so we can now view player profile from another server?
    20. Fixed an issue in which players were not able to view 'tips' when the icon of an item wasn't fully loaded.
    21. Optimized the loading of monster resources.
    22. Added more consumable items to the Shop.
    23. Optimized the way Circuit Quest rewards are displayed.
    24. Resolved various typographical issues. -- as usual

But.. they won't bother revert certain things back to its original version,
    when it was much better before things get optimized and nerfed for their own will pleasure

If they'd ever listen, I still would refer R2 back to this post:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....03#post1468003
    Last edited by Imonseph; 12-08-2015, 04:05 PM.

Comment

more fudge are not given... they fix some bugs and some lags, but they create new bugs and more lag... same old same old... anyone thinking otherwise is a fool (or playing on a fresh & lag free server lol)

Comment

Not sure if this is intended or not but dim coords are still stored in inventory. Why add an extra storage for dims if they are still stored in inventory?

Treasure inventory costs 2500 balens or bound balens to open. Guessing this is a one time fee like the 6th battle shield.

Comment

Excitement was short-lived. Complaint is similar to what's already been stated. Another biggie? Why include a tattoo feature if you're going to restrict who can access it?

The updates so far are nice; however, a lot of elements have been poorly executed.

Comment

DAmn PRE Launch Maintenance !!!!!
            After This maintenance Server83 Didn't Open now.....

Comment

Fix the lag before adding anything else, or do you want more people to leave your game because you don't give dam about your players.

Comment

"Added a Treasure Inventory which can be used to store Gems, Crystals, Divinity Souls, Diamonds, etc."

is this a once time charge or monthly? need to know before bothering to invest in it

Comment

line 10 of the bug weekly mant day 26/11

"Fixed an issue where players could not collect Sylph Expedition rewards during the Sylph Expedition Rankings reset"

when u guys gonna fix it? cuz im still not getting the rewards after each reset

Comment

Originally posted by R2116068744 View Post
                    line 10 of the bug weekly mant day 26/11

"Fixed an issue where players could not collect Sylph Expedition rewards during the Sylph Expedition Rankings reset"

when u guys gonna fix it? cuz im still not getting the rewards after each reset
                    same Cupcake here, missing the rewards since last freaking patch & I make top 10 all the time. I send tickets they thought they where free concert tickets… beeen months now since I dont get the rewards, I could have gotten some divinity souls from missing items.

Comment

"22. Modified the Guild Blessing panel and rewards"

I'm not the kind of person that complains but the only change i've seen was its appearance, because the rewards remain the same.
                      Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

love how you guys are just looking out for west coast servers. Instead for pre releasing on older east coast servers.
                        forever faithful

Comment

For those who didn't get the patch yet there is but one thing that need to be said : You 'll finally be allowed to have some much needed breathing room in ur inventory

Vulcan stove and Vulcan Hammer now stack up to 9999 instead of the old 999
                          Same thing for Star Sand
                          Furthermore a new inventory can be opened ( 2500 balen or bound balens) to store ALL ur gems diamond and divinity soul NO time limit ( apparently)
                          No more waiting for DI The thing does load quite nicely now
                          Dimension inventory is unclear since ur coordinate dimension thingies appear both in ur old inventory and the 'new one for the dimension'
                          Plenty of mounts have been added to the mount shop ( which u can buy with beast soul) Here comes Bony Dragon Crowned Cat Lion of War... 150 + stat mount also some
                          80 OR 100+
                          If u do manage to get to 115 devotion u can get 1 fashion core daily

As for the negative

they deleted the shortcut to Solo Arena and Sylph Arena ( which can be a bit of a hassle if u consider that u have to travel all the way to the npc to get it done( and don't forget the 5 min cooldown between duels) so u can basically set up ur tent out there for one hr or 2 Which is a bit inconvient if u consider all the event quests related to it

Plenty clothes and event chests are 'spinning'

Christmas World boss is still uglier as ever . Yep the troll is back

Hope it helped

Comment

Working...
                          X