ID:	1722079 Click image for larger version

Name:	In-game screen shot.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1722080

Character: Leonitus
    R2 Server: S620
    (No idea of the server time zone)

Problem: Where is the consecutive recharge event!! Also missing compensation for most recent maintenance!
    (You can clearly see this in the pictures provided) PROBLEMS HAPPENED AFTER THIS MAINTANENCE ON 10/12

I was just about to get the 15 day rewards, If I recharged once more. Logging on today I saw that the event was completely gone! it had a duration of 30 days after server opening. What I find odd is that the event to reach lv55 in 30 days was still active and in events menu ( see picture taken in-game)
    How can one event be gone and another still there if they go for exactly the same time period! ( see forum picture of consecutive recharge start/end time)
    I made a point of recharging consecutively just so I could get the rewards, now I cant collect the rewards from the event. An event has finished prematurely.

Pretty positive that today I would have gotten that 15 day recharge reward!! (I thought I would get it yesterday, but thought it must be today instead and I had miscalculated how many days I have recharged consecutively)
    I would like to know what you intend to do about the missing compensation too as you can see there is no evidence of it being in the event list

Thank-you for your time I hope these get resolved

Comment

Working...
    X