Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Wartune Patch 5.2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by adetayo View Post
    The gambling laws only apply if you pay out real money. There are various businesses like convenience stores and gas stations that have electronic games like slot machines that anyone can play, because they only pay out credit that can be used only at that location.
    u must buy balens to play this poker game so what u say is a contradiction within it self

    you ave to use real money to buy the virtual cuyrrency which still states the same they need to abide by gambling restrictions and law

    Comment


    • #77
      the arena matching sucks!!!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        u must buy balens to play this poker game so what u say is a contradiction within it self

        you ave to use real money to buy the virtual cuyrrency which still states the same they need to abide by gambling restrictions and law
        No. What he is saying is that the PAYOUT must be in cash or something that can be converted to cash. That is the part that is missing in R2. Once you put real money in, there is no way of taking it out again. Thus, by the legal definition, it is not gambling.

        However, we all know that you are gambling if you buy stuff like their chests and anything that has a random number thrown in. A random number that, I might add, is generated by them against odds that they set but do NOT tell you beforehand.

        As I have said many times before: If you spend a single dollar on balens UNLESS you are 100% sure of getting what you want and that it IS something you want, you've got rocks in your head. ALL of R2's games are rigged to hell. Fraudulently so.

        EVERYTHING that R2 has on display is fraudulent.

        Any casual look at their so-called advertised "discounts" will show that they violate every single false advertising laws in any nation.
        Their advertising is fraudulent. R18+, my sainted left buttcheek.
        Their graphics and music are fraudulent (or more correctly, plaigarised).
        Even their slogan is a fraud. "Putting players first"... That is laughable in the extreme.
        The VIP wheel is rigged. There is no chance in it at all. You WILL get things in order, and those of us who have experience with it can tell you what you will get before you even spin.
        90% of the minigames and content are ripped off directly from another game. Most of them still have their original names and descriptions intact, giving a massive dissonance to the game (Space Guardian for Dimension War mobs was around for the longest time before they changed the entire Dimension War; the latest is "Primary Lab" for the tattoo thing).
        Most of the time, the description of games, event and even sale items are fraudulently done, either not giving any details of what is being bought or completely wrong information on the minigame or event. The latest is somehow getting your stable to level 8 will complete a tattoo quest.

        The fact that people still spend money on R2 for frivolous stuff and pixels is more an indiction of the human race than R2's "brilliance".

        Comment


        • #79
          i go play texas Holde'm poker on fb for free and will invite who ever want to challenge me in the game >>> and both play for free ... better idea then spending balens to buy ships and wont even give us rewards for it wartune stupidity is maxed on every lvl lol

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
            Not just by heavy cashers, by all people with that mentality. I have a noob camper on S1, level 78 1.2 million, I get dims stolen off me by non cashers. Ultimately, the game allows it to happen... so "bullies" will play the game, all in the rules.

            As for the low BR'ed players, players that take the quick route to 80 and have to rely on everyone to help them... they also play the game their way, yes, the game chucks xp at you, but, no, you don't have to speed level and end up at level 80 with 400k BR (that includes sylph and eudi), higher BR'ed players will take advantage of this and raid them, easy gain for doing nothing really, maybe one shot.

            There will be whining about it, but it's part of the game, so suck it up buttercup!

            As for the patch, seems like they made some good changes, now they just need to stop creating new servers and merging the ones we have, oh and also allow us to delete excess eudis and move chars once to an alternative server.
            sounds nice move chars once to alternative server.....
            .
            keep dreaming.....

            no matter u have 2mil br on your old server, and u think u can move to new server that in your mind you can rule there???
            u will be not get any satisfied, even u can bring that 2 mil br on new server, u will keep complain when some casher who just play for few months will have more BR than you, even u have play for 2 years or more until u get that 2mil br
            Server - 389

            Class - Knight

            Lv - 80

            BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

            Comment


            • #81
              Since the 5.2 upgrade I've been unable to open the guild skills window to buy normal and advance skills.

              Comment


              • #82
                my point was and still is whining bc people are using THEIR hard earned money to buy balens, packages, and special item is their business and whining bc they are doing that is useless and pointless. as far as cash events and such how in the hell is r2 suppose to update, pay, and maintain their servers? what with the mage's staff. do you or anyone else whine and cry bc playstion and xbox charge for playing on their online gaming system?? heck ive played on both and dealt with the same lag issues and down servers, and to this day haven't heard half the amount of whining and bitching that wartuners do and neither of those games systems give free items every time their servers go down for maintence or bc of a server crash..... so what just because the game is able to be played for free that EVERYTHING should be..... jesus grow the heck up life isn't always free

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  No. What he is saying is that the PAYOUT must be in cash or something that can be converted to cash. That is the part that is missing in R2. Once you put real money in, there is no way of taking it out again. Thus, by the legal definition, it is not gambling.

                  However, we all know that you are gambling if you buy stuff like their chests and anything that has a random number thrown in. A random number that, I might add, is generated by them against odds that they set but do NOT tell you beforehand.

                  As I have said many times before: If you spend a single dollar on balens UNLESS you are 100% sure of getting what you want and that it IS something you want, you've got rocks in your head. ALL of R2's games are rigged to hell. Fraudulently so.

                  EVERYTHING that R2 has on display is fraudulent.

                  Any casual look at their so-called advertised "discounts" will show that they violate every single false advertising laws in any nation.
                  Their advertising is fraudulent. R18+, my sainted left buttcheek.
                  Their graphics and music are fraudulent (or more correctly, plaigarised).
                  Even their slogan is a fraud. "Putting players first"... That is laughable in the extreme.
                  The VIP wheel is rigged. There is no chance in it at all. You WILL get things in order, and those of us who have experience with it can tell you what you will get before you even spin.
                  90% of the minigames and content are ripped off directly from another game. Most of them still have their original names and descriptions intact, giving a massive dissonance to the game (Space Guardian for Dimension War mobs was around for the longest time before they changed the entire Dimension War; the latest is "Primary Lab" for the tattoo thing).
                  Most of the time, the description of games, event and even sale items are fraudulently done, either not giving any details of what is being bought or completely wrong information on the minigame or event. The latest is somehow getting your stable to level 8 will complete a tattoo quest.

                  The fact that people still spend money on R2 for frivolous stuff and pixels is more an indiction of the human race than R2's "brilliance".
                  but like i said before their are laws for poker gambling in many states in u.s and other countries so r2 are promoting underage gambling which is against the u.s federal law lmao

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Well Done You also made it so the new inventory won't count for Gem master

                    Darrkin
                    Server: R2 - S219
                    Guild: Legends
                    Class: KightHood Mage
                    Level: 80
                    BR: 19,990,000

                    Thor

                    Freya☾☾☾☾
                    Arise ☾☾
                    Loki
                    Goddes of Prosperity
                    Hecate
                    Zeus
                    Poseidon
                    Venus


                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Merry Christmas

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Nice Update

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Duvida, Doubt

                          Duvida
                          Tenho uma duvida, como vamos adquirir a tatoos, em que nivel se ativara uma tatoo, quando vai vir essas tatoo...

                          I have a doubt , how do we acquire tatoos, that level had activated if a tattoo when these will come tatoo...

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Merry xmass to all !!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by R24707687 View Post
                              sounds nice move chars once to alternative server.....
                              .
                              keep dreaming.....

                              no matter u have 2mil br on your old server, and u think u can move to new server that in your mind you can rule there???
                              u will be not get any satisfied, even u can bring that 2 mil br on new server, u will keep complain when some casher who just play for few months will have more BR than you, even u have play for 2 years or more until u get that 2mil br

                              yup , toon on our server started in september , now are almost 3 mil br from cashing
                              krzycanuk

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                How do I claim the Wartune Angel pack?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X