Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinning Altar on One Click Spin uses BALENS now instead of ur contributions. Cupcake!!!
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-10-2015, 02:09 PM.
    Sapphire
    Mage Lvl.80:
    BR:
    106,802,118 Normal Mode
    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
    Server: S551 GlassMines
    Guild: Spartans
    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

- 2500 ballens for treasure inv to open ? is it permanent or for a period ? any1 already opened ?
      (as far as i know r2 its for period)

- how many new eudamon will they bring ? 1 new one every patch ? like the new sylphs. end of next year we have 10 euda types and none (except heavy cashers ) can equip them so they are more than useless

- thy for bringing a new pvp section, thats excactly what game needs, more pvp to make big cashers feel "superior" against normal players, after most players ralized that its better to not invade dims anymore they need a new playground to bash low players, hope they get detailed info about br, etc of the palyers they want to raid , so they dont choose other big cash players by random, would be soo sad if they waste a opportunity to bash a small player when they have to face their own br lvl

Comment

did wb right now , there new (grey) button afk mode after dying, how does it work, when will it work ? or vip only ?

any infos from anyone who could use this ?

Comment

Thank you R2 for the great game it nows become more exciting

Comment

cant use recylce captured astrals onto euipted astrals anymore..
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

Lag is worse than ever!!
              Sapphire
              Mage Lvl.80:
              BR:
              106,802,118 Normal Mode
              101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

It is a mistake or be always well 3.5 mill hp in soul 1 mpd EF NM

Comment

Demonic region guild tower skills doesn't work to activate, if anyone care to report the bug.

Comment

About Texas Hold Em. I took the time and read through the description. If I undestand correctly, when you play, each time, Wartune takes 20% of your winnings, and exchange it to points (the description is contradicting here, the text says you get 10x more points than chip taken, while the table says 1:1).

For example, we both put up 100 chips. I win the 160 chip in total (because Wartune took 20%), and we both get 20-20 points. So you lose chips (ie. balens) at a pretty fast rate, and it gets converted to points. Which you can exchange into items. In short, this is just another balen shop where you can buy items for balens, but point for balen depends on how good you are at poker. We need to see what's put up for sale to be able to tell if its worth doing or not.

I think this could be a fun feature, if it would work with bound balens.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

shouldn't our first tats be fee then use henna to upgrade them? each circle says '100 henna needed'. seriously? gtfo
                      Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode

Comment

guys lets face the fact please they made the game for money ofcourse and they need money too to pay their staffs who r working 24x7 o if they dont put money events in game from where will they get money to pay their staffs ....i myself is a compleate non cashier i never even spend money for vip and i have been playing from around last 3 year and i never complain because i understand the fact ....u can be strong without speding money but it need more time so be patient and u will be strong [ my knight is 2mil br which is not bad for any mpd or pvp or in game ] so be patience and dont complain ....just have fun .////thank u ......reply to #9
                        Last edited by kingsatya55555; 12-10-2015, 09:38 AM.

Comment

im s 610 and i can't find taxes'em game ...where is it ?
                          they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by inkaflare View Post
                            just bc you have a high br don't mean squat!!! ive battled in solo and party and duel others with br as high 500k and won..... hmmmm its the patk and matk that counts some of them had patks and matks under 15k yet their br was 756kthe thing for cashers isn't that they get all the fancy items, bc you still have to complete the dungeons and still synth and refine and merge items, sylphs. they are able to do it faster yes.. but tbh its the nature of the game, everyone is whining and crying bc of lag yet don't want to spend money for anything. see wow and other games like wow CHARGE you to play on their games and servers. hmmm lets see wow has been around since when ? at least 2005 and uhm they were charging you even when they first started, does it bite yea but to whine as much as most wartuners do omg get over yourselves.... I have a 2 lvl 80s, 3 lvl 70s and 2lvl 60s no cashing has been done yet and so tfw its my money if I choose to cash on this game its my choice and if you don't that's on you get over it

While PATK is very important, it isn't everything either. If they neglect their other stats such as Endurance and Defense too much, its not going to be much help against others that have a similar PATK and greater PDEF & MDEF. As an archer, I do put a lot more into Strength/PATK, but I also build up my other stats. For example, when it comes to mount training, I try to put 50% into Strength, 30% Defense, 15% Endurance, 5% Intelligence. So if I have 1000 whips, 500 go to Str, 300 to Def, 150 to End, and 50 to Int. The only reason I, as an Archer, even bother with Intelligence is it adds to MDEF.
                            Archers that throw everything into Strength/PATK tend to either win quickly or lose quickly in PvP fights, especially after the first opponent sylph morph of PvP if it goes that far.

Comment

Originally posted by R295029616 View Post
                              what happen if i open the old Eudaemon skill chests? can i get there the new scrolls or are in there the old skill books? and what happen to the skill books i have in my inventory?
                              nobody knows?

Comment

Originally posted by R295029616 View Post
                                nobody knows?
                                If you open old skill chests, you get the new items. If you have old skills in inventory, they will turn into the new skill scrolls when you double click them.
                                Last edited by R262181389; 12-10-2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X