No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance on 12/14/2015 @ 4:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People having 20k+ reduce res cause of a bug without a single dimension is such a tremendous advantage considering how important reduce res is, if there's no roll back or at least reset on specific players that abused it there will be many unsatisfied players/customers and whales that will give up on this game on the spot. This could easily be the breaking point for a lot if it isn't resolved soon, with titan war coming up and most likely CW week after having cheap players running around wouldn't be fun for anyone.

Comment

I certainly hope the whales get fed up with R2 shenannigans and stop buying balens. It certainly took them long enough.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if they just put up a "recharge" event where you get materials for full 12 res reduction for 50k balens or something, and the whales will bite on it "cause it's a good deal".

Secondly, you should also realise if the players was smart, they made tons of the lv12 res crystals, they sell for quite a bit, meaning some players can have basicly UNLIMITED gold. meaning they can get a free mount whenever a hf event that gives chest comes up(making a lv80 item once all maxed hf isn't hard).

Comment

After all the stunts R2 has pulled, anyone still recharging and spending 50k balens in this game needs to be locked up in a loony bin somewhere for the sake for their family's financial security (they themselves being beyond redemption).

Comment

People should be punished, otherwise the rich get richer and the ones that dont spend their life savings on the game just lose.
            Why continue play a game when cashers get most benefits, and cashers who cheat dont get punished.

Heres an example of an abuser with:
            LEVEL 12 Res Reduction Gems x3
            LEVEL 12 Eudaemon Gems x4 slotted per 6 Equip

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune 53- Jugul GEM Exploitation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	307.0 KB
ID:	1722154Click image for larger version

Name:	Jugul Eudamon Gem Exploitation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	1722155

Comment

enjoy the glitches . .and the bugs. merixmas!

Comment

omfg. simply wartune

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                  IF they do a roll back everything will be back to like it was before u started, I thought that they would do that during the Emergency maintenance but obviously not :/ yeah they shud have done it straight away so then u could just enchant again and get u`r clothing etc. IF they do it another day now then people could lose out on clothes etc.
                  Maybe they should roll back and keep the event up one more day? Guess we`ll just have to see what happens :/
                  So true, mate. I usually sleep during maint as I shut down my system and don't get back into game until like 9AM server time to go ahead and do my events. While I don't mind a roll back during that maint time and the time I get back on, however, this game is by chance and not on fixation in favor of the player. If I manage to get something (like a mount in rare cases) from a chest, I would not see it again if they rolled back much later (even if they gave me back the number of chests I had before the fiasco).

Thing is, they should have tested all features/updates prior to releasing them. I had done my time in quality assurance (testing) that now I am self-employed in the field of telecommunications and networking, so I should not be doing that for this game or any game whatsoever; I should be playing it and enjoying it at the same time. So basically, to have this bug/glitch is on the fault of R2 (or the ones who were doing the programming and coding); and then secondly on the cheats that exploit this that ruined it for everyone else.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I realise something ( ik this is like pointless) If they could have duplicated gems ( all the types i guess?) why not wait till events :P more worth it wont it? XD
                    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
                    Guild :?
                    BR: 6M
                    Class : Mage
                    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
                      I realise something ( ik this is like pointless) If they could have duplicated gems ( all the types i guess?) why not wait till events :P more worth it wont it? XD
                      No L12 in events.

Comment

Wouldn't suggest a system-wide rollback for everybody, but they should at least lock the cheaters' accounts and revert back some of the erroneous operations by these cheaters. It's not fair to everyone else, especially not for those who actually paid for the gems/crystals directly (buying) or indirectly (spending, recharge, balens on WB, etc.)/

Comment

Why revert? Heard of DELETE?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            No L12 in events.
                            Oh right :P bummer well still if they synthesize from lvl 6 and up :L

[Edit]
                            If not gonna revert then compensate us lvl 12 stuff :P now c:
                            *Ok im greedy ik * XD
                            Last edited by Xiao Fei; 12-15-2015, 12:37 AM.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
                              Oh right :P bummer well still if they synthesize from lvl 6 and up :L

[Edit]
                              If not gonna revert then compensate us lvl 12 stuff :P now c:
                              *Ok im greedy ik * XD
                              I prefer they just delete the bug exploiters. Complete deletion. No coming back. Hung, drawn, quartered, shot, cremated and ashes buried at sea.

The cheaters can go start a new toon.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                                I prefer they just delete the bug exploiters. Complete deletion. No coming back. Hung, drawn, quartered, shot, cremated and ashes buried at sea.

The cheaters can go start a new toon.
                                wow wheww alright + 1 on this guy :3

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Working...
                                X