Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, the ticket system issue is now fixed. If your ticket is still not replied, please submit a new ticket. Thank you for your patience.
See more
See less

Emergency Maintenance on 12/14/2015 @ 4:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Well, there I just found link on youtube about this "cheating" bug or whatever... *nope nope nope nope nope*
    basicly, all of those who sorted their inventory and refreshed DURING bug... they also cheated. some of guys were smart enough to see what is going on in their inventory, and all those whining sisies that are crying and reporting people couse they are jelaous weren't paying attention enough. basicly, you all have duplicated gems. and stop being Cupcakes and reporting people, try to get a life and leave others to do whatever they want. your problem you were stupid enough to cash!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-15-2015, 04:21 AM.

    Comment


    • #92
      That is the kind of reply we all got from the cheaters when they are found out exploiting all of the other bugs.

      Basically, they laugh at the rest who didn't know about the bug, adding insult to injury.

      And R2 does nothing about it.

      Please do keep it up. The more whales ragequit because of your taunts, the better. I hope R2 goes into liquidation from the massed quits.

      Comment


      • #93
        cheating aside.. is anybody here but me having trouble loading back ingame since MT finished? I cant go back in.. before the MT it was fine.. i can load 3 toons smooth as baby's butt.. after MT yesterday, i can barely do anything with 1 toon.. --.--

        s13 - Undead Swamp
        Last edited by Carassimira; 12-15-2015, 04:49 AM.
        ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          I prefer they just delete the bug exploiters. Complete deletion. No coming back. Hung, drawn, quartered, shot, cremated and ashes buried at sea.

          The cheaters can go start a new toon.
          I rather do the final thing that isn't on this list but is truly graphic to be put on this post to said bug exploiters. In the time when we had (or are we still having since it doesn't do anymore on my end) that constant re-energizing in Sky Trail, many people reported (of course I discovered it as well) it, and I stayed the hell away from it until a few maints later as it looked fixed. Again, I don't believe in cheating or exploiting, and sometimes I feel that R2 had it coming to them when they nerfed/broke some of the events (still ticked off that I lost my supposed level 11 gem reward that I had waste another 2 10's to get it), however, I also thought of the players who are at a disadvantage when such tactics are used. Anyways, hope this gets really sorted out. I mean, arena/BG already broken as they are, and now this; makes me want to just give up Wartune already LOL.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

          Comment


          • #95
            This thread is just growing and growing :S

            Can any Mods tell us whats really going on here?

            Or are we just to accept that it is ok to cheat in the game?
            Best Regards,

            BrooBee

            Character Type: Mage
            Guild: Ragnarok
            Server: S213 - Felmarsh
            Platform: R2Games
            Client: Mini Client


            P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

            Comment


            • #96
              well if cheaters are getting unpunished ppl will start to cheat themselves ppl can make hacks to get free balens gold vip etc doesnt take a mastermind to know programming

              Comment


              • #97
                Its apparent that R2 hasn't resolved the issues, given Titan War this week. Class War on Christmas Eve.

                These "cheaters" will have their cake and laugh while eating it.
                They claim to have fixed most of it, but there are some players that still have their "advantage"

                Even if they remove the hacked material, they will probably give those users a pat on the butt and say dont do it again.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	R2 Feedback.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1722204Click image for larger version

Name:	WartuneS53.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	308.9 KB
ID:	1722205

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Why revert? Heard of DELETE?
                  I had seen a recent screenshot of their system log (as part of a support ticket). Every operation is coded and the difference can be calculated based on the initial and final quantities, so they certainly have a way to distinguish how items are gained in inventory and able to isolate and revert only such operations (unless the new feature's logging facility is broken). But it was not just items, but also the billions of gold that we'd need years to get and anything they had gained by using so much gold. They really need to revert/rollback the big cheaters instead of just deleting their items or gold. Imagine some have a few full stacks of forge items and managed to use them up in a few minutes. That could not even be deleted unless you meant to sell their gears (which is unnecessary).

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by wartune12321 View Post
                    ...basicly, all of those who sorted their inventory and refreshed DURING bug... they also cheated....
                    if they got a few extra items and didn't even notice it, chances are they didn't intend to cheat and wouldn't mind or notice a few items are gone. the troublemakers are the ones who actually made use of this bug intentionally and gained some suspicious amount of extras. having such cheaters running loose could break the game.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      I had seen a recent screenshot of their system log (as part of a support ticket). Every operation is coded and the difference can be calculated based on the initial and final quantities, so they certainly have a way to distinguish how items are gained in inventory and able to isolate and revert only such operations (unless the new feature's logging facility is broken). But it was not just items, but also the billions of gold that we'd need years to get and anything they had gained by using so much gold. They really need to revert/rollback the big cheaters instead of just deleting their items or gold. Imagine some have a few full stacks of forge items and managed to use them up in a few minutes. That could not even be deleted unless you meant to sell their gears (which is unnecessary).
                      You misunderstand me.

                      I meant DELETE THE TOON.

                      Forget rollback, forget calculation. DELETE THE TOON.

                      Let them restart a new toon.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                        ...I meant DELETE THE TOON....
                        then say "delete the toon", not "Why revert? Heard of DELETE?"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                          then say "delete the toon", not "Why revert? Heard of DELETE?"
                          Revert the toon. I presume the word delete would replace revert in a logical mind. I guess I did not foresee the probability of the illogical mind being so... proud of being illogical as to speak up and proclaim it to the world...

                          Comment


                          • R2 will start deleting when the 6mil BR players start complaining that they're suddenly losing to a bunch of 2mil BR players. It's the only time they care.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              Revert the toon. I presume the word delete would replace revert in a logical mind. I guess I did not foresee the probability of the illogical mind being so... proud of being illogical as to speak up and proclaim it to the world...
                              i was asking you to clarify your writing, and stop assuming people could or would read your head. after seeing this response, it does seem like you need a little improvement on reading skills as well.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
                                To be honest, this is the first serious case of cheating I've seen...

                                and it may be the last, I don't wanna play a game with people who can do things like this and think that it's ok! Just looking at them disgusts me.

                                Time to look for another game or start reading all the books I've been hoarding :/
                                this is the game i play and i agree. what's the point of playing when there is no chance in anything because of the cheaters. the only reason i still play now is because of the great people i've met
                                meow

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X