Emergency Maintenance on 12/14/2015 @ 4:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance on 12/14/2015 @ 4:00 EST

Wartune servers will go offline to upgrade the servers on December 14th, from 17:00 - 20:00 GMT+8 (4:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 9:00 GMT).

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    Wartune servers will go offline to upgrade on December 14th, from 17:00 - 20:00 GMT+8 (4:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 9:00 GMT).

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Whats wrong? Players getting something for nothing again? Cant be anything else, otherwise they would wait till normal maintenance time.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

Please put again duel arena and sylph arena at left panel with construction and etc. Thanks

Comment

i think astrals hax...i see some strange astrals lvup...like a 4 lv10 in 2 minutes hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by DKarras View Post
          Please put again duel arena and sylph arena at left panel with construction and etc. Thanks
          If thats the biggest issue you have with the game think yourself lucky lol
          Dragon Awaken
          Server: S9
          Character: Raven

Comment

upgrade what?

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
              Whats wrong? Players getting something for nothing again? Cant be anything else, otherwise they would wait till normal maintenance time.
              No we are getting comp bcs they will ** up the hot events and sylph exp (which was only jsut fixed after a month of no rewards for some) as well as all the other normal daily returns.

Comment

nice compensation . .

Comment

c`mon .. another ** up on 623 ... everytime u made maintenance u **** up something ... so i cant wait to see what u will destroy again ... btw .. from last maintenance we cant even use skills in duel arena ... so thx r2 for keeping the servers with bug

Comment

remove all bugs, guild skill tower not opening, guild battle lag so much, inventory not opening,sylph inventory not opening, and so much lag for every click to go bye... i'm not playing like before, all my fun got ruined...

Comment

where the war is eternal

Comment

i heard about some gem bug this maint is all about.
                        they should remove the cheat items and ban the player(s) for at least 15 days for it.
                        Server 396 pearl lake
                        Toon : Starlet
                        Lvl : 80
                        Br : 2m

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Wartune servers will go offline to upgrade on December 14th, from 17:00 - 20:00 GMT+8 (4:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 9:00 GMT).

• 500,000 Gold
                          • 500,000 Daru
                          • Double Honor Scroll x1
                          • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

Hope y'all fix Guild Skill Tower since you broke it after this last pointless patch.
                          Sapphire
                          Mage Lvl.80:
                          BR:
                          106,802,118 Normal Mode
                          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                          Server: S551 GlassMines
                          Guild: Spartans
                          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

would think this is about the bugs that came whit last uppdate. There has been several bugs reportet. Like the guild skills not showing up and the solo arena beeing bugged even more, cant use skills even whit keys anymore.
                            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Blahhhhh is it necisary

Comment

Working...
                              X