No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance on 12/14/2015 @ 4:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okies, so you won't whine when you face these players in arena and they can't be beaten bc of their res and their eudi can kick your *** and its a noob?!

Yeah, lets wait for that to happen.
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
      Okies, so you won't whine when you face these players in arena and they can't be beaten bc of their res and their eudi can kick your *** and its a noob?!

Yeah, lets wait for that to happen.
      haha..already gets beaten in arena and BG.. no I did not say that it would not be wrong to use a clitch to grow BR.. if they done it ..then R2 should fix that clitch and fix the players gems and crystals..but its not up to u or me..Its up to the devs. bc u or me cant know if these players used the clitch or balens. If they used balens they should not be punished bc its not againts game rules to use balens. U getting my point? U behavior right now is pretty low against other players.. that part is the thing that I dont accept.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

As I said, if you spent cash on a game that rewards cheaters, you've got rocks in your head. I don't spend and so expect to die in arena anyway. They make no difference to me.

Edit: Post in reply to Deelinquent

Comment

waiting for new bugs . . . pls post in forum. so we can all enjoy the benefit of that. lolz

Comment

To be honest, this is the first serious case of cheating I've seen...

and it may be the last, I don't wanna play a game with people who can do things like this and think that it's ok! Just looking at them disgusts me.

Time to look for another game or start reading all the books I've been hoarding :/
            Wartune

Comment

You weren't here for the unlimited gold when the free chest in the store first appeared?

Or when entire guilds of L70s and 80s got max honour off the backs of L40s in BG?

Or...

Maxxed red astrals is no joke for L20s. And maxxed guild buildings and guild skills, and god knows what else they bought with all that gold.

Honour is a massive difference when you are looking at hundreds of thousands of honour for a single level of upgrading the ultimate medal.

EDIT: Oh, there was also the TOK bug that gave unlimited souls and people were making Netherwing Dragons in batchs of 40-50.
              Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-14-2015, 02:10 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Back then I was just a lil camper who didn't pay attention to stuff that didn't apply to me!

Gold increase and honor is not as serious as tripling reduce res, gems etc though imo. There are degrees of cheating...

Yeah I know, I got my rank the hard way in BGs too, but a lot of that can also coming up against a long term camper.

Its not even about losing to these people that is upsetting me, its the fact they did it. I've spoken to players who told me they did it and then sold them, well, so what... you are still a cheat, regardless. Maybe I shouldn't take this too seriously, I mean cheat in game, cheat in life.. it's their karma after all.
                Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-14-2015, 02:10 PM. Reason: Merged
                Wartune

Comment

where are the compensations?¿

Comment

Originally posted by Vodak View Post
                    where are the compensations?¿
                    well they never sade we would get those..they only say they were prepearing comp......
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

r2 and the dopey devs must roll back servers cuz of glitch cuz it would seem unfair in cross server events against other wartune providers who ave to face them

r2 and devs must scrap cross server events as it be unfair facing these ppl as titan wars is this week lol and class wars week after
                      Last edited by 009.SSJ; 12-14-2015, 02:11 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

this is sux...my BR is 4.6mil and i dont have 1 lvl 12 divinty soul but alot players have lvl 12 coz of the glitch and my will crystals still at lvl 9's
                        IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Where is compensation? i dont get it, damn it.

Comment

Over 9 month ...every day 4000+ steps....every day reward from 4-5 adv and expert...every day...every day......
                            i thought its worth something....
                            Last edited by zaotl; 12-14-2015, 07:40 AM.
                            Apocalypses

Comment

fixe guild skills :P
                              Server: S3 Worg Lair
                              Class : Archer
                              Level : 80
                              Guild : HERMES
                              Br: 155miln

Comment

Great compensation - someone made dozens of GEMS level 12 and the other received a incane amount of 30 sepulkrum. Hahahahaha great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X