No announcement yet.

Gem Issue Follow-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And those of us who did not cheat but still got gems stolen by those thieving r2 thats ok with you ?

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
      And those of us who did not cheat but still got gems stolen by those thieving r2 thats ok with you ?
      Then you can Always make a ticket about it. Then they gonne look in to it, on your char.
      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
      Server: S444 Silent Arena
      Char: Knight
      Lvl: 80
      Br: 6m and crowing.
      Main Sylph: Arise
      Guard: Oracle

Comment

There is another thing, place is Bugged not just Gems but what about Guild Skill?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com.png
Views:	1
Size:	517.4 KB
ID:	1722297
        Click image for larger version

Name:	-S345  Crystal Plains Wartune at R2Games.com0000.png
Views:	1
Size:	456.7 KB
ID:	1722298

Cant even get inside?
        Last edited by ANIME1988; 12-17-2015, 12:13 PM.
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Far too many people who abused this bug in titan Wars. A lot of res reduction of full L12s.

Comment

I gather that only those who had the treasure inventory active could use this bug. So why have I had gems taken when I have not activated the treasure inventory ? My vault is full as well. So this is a fraudelant action by r2 against the people who did not use this bug. Whilst allowing those who did to continue without removing their gems.
            Still waiting for my gems to be returned been 8 hours now. 9 hours.
            Last edited by daft48eddiex; 12-17-2015, 05:05 PM.

Comment

only found 1 team vs us with glitch of 579 server , rest looked fine =)

Comment

titans wars was no diffrent to me i still died alot

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                  Pics or it didn't happen.
                  Told you so!
                  Wartune
                  IGN: Decima
                  Guild: Elysium
                  Server: S5 (Europe)
                  Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                  IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                  Server : 59 (Europe)
                  Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
                    Told you so!
                    Still not convinced it happened. NO ONE in my server cluster got hit with the lost gem or ban that I know of. Given the entitlement babies we have there, I'd be surprised if NONE of them exploited the bug.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      Still not convinced it happened. NO ONE in my server cluster got hit with the lost gem or ban that I know of. Given the entitlement babies we have there, I'd be surprised if NONE of them exploited the bug.
                      We have had a few banned (one for no reason at all) and lots stripped of gems.
                      Wartune
                      IGN: Decima
                      Guild: Elysium
                      Server: S5 (Europe)
                      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                      Server : 59 (Europe)
                      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

I will take your word for it :P

Comment

Well they seem to have also go for the other players since i lost some reduce res that were equipped and some water res that also were equipped.

So they did a crappy job on that part.

Comment

My issue isn't with people who doubled gems so much as it is with people who've doubled will crystals and did smart subtle jumps.

I count a few East-Coast Mages that went from L6/L7/L8 Equipped Will Crystals (in the last CW) to multiple L9s here and there. By now we should all know that Will Crystals are one of the most, if not the most important part of PvP, and is by far the most time consuming thing to build. Seeing people exploit away months of work that other's have done, not to mention all the BB spent in Mystery Shop on any L4, L5 or L6 Will Crystal available, is an insult to those that worked towards it.

The people who went all L12 Will Crystals are easy to spot and ban. Those who did a three time duplicate to jump from L6s to L8s and L7s to L9s is the hard to spot cheater who needs to be rooted out and banned. Eudaemon Dimaonds are only good for BR and really don't impact playability. Sylph Divinity Souls - much the same, though the impact is bigger in Sylph Arena and Expedition. Gems... Well, most of the top-100 BRs are all set up with Max Dual Gems already.

Comment

wartune/r2games has been getting worse with managing, developing and operating this game in every possible way since it has been released. Im from US West and most of the names that have been banned are people who don't cheat. In fact you managed to ban a high percentage of profit your game would make and honestly i hope they never give you guys another dollar. For those saying its only a 5 day ban. i say that's inexcusable. It shouldn't be a ban at all, some of these people banned went to wartune support and told them other players were gaining an unfair advantage. The mistake was made on wartune's end don't punish the players who keep the game running.
                              Last edited by R28860435; 12-17-2015, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Proximi View Post
                                only found 1 team vs us with glitch of 579 server , rest looked fine =)
                                Funny as im on this server and no one seems to have used bug

Comment

Working...
                                X