Gem Issue Follow-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gem Issue Follow-up

Recently we've been receiving reports that some players have been using unusual methods for acquiring their Gems. Most of these hacks were fixed during the emergency maintenance on 12/14, and the hacked materials were removed from the players' accounts. We apologize for not noticing this sooner and hope that by dealing with this issue everyone can continue to enjoy the game.

Please remember that R2Games reserves the right to take measures against any unfair and illegal actions. We ask that players enjoy the games but play according to our rules to help maintain a fair and balanced gaming environment. Thank you for your support and understanding!

UPDATE: We are aware that some players may have been incorrectly banned. We would like you to know that we will work out a solution for those players as soon as possible.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    and the hacked materials were removed from the players' accounts. !
    Lies. Nothing was removed.

and that is all.
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Check the players toons again if they are believed to have done it?
      [Edit]
      Scared for Titan war now HAHAHA OMG XD
      Last edited by Xiao Fei; 12-15-2015, 04:04 AM.
      In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
      Guild :?
      BR: 6M
      Class : Mage
      Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Originally posted by Xiao Fei View Post
        Check the players toons again if they are believed to have done it?
        No, I just came on here and accuse them of lying, of course I checked the players again!
        Wartune
        IGN: Decima
        Guild: Elysium
        Server: S5 (Europe)
        Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
        IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
        Server : 59 (Europe)
        Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

does not look as the stuff got removed ... why tell lies? I still see a 2 mil br toon with full lvl12 div souls in purple gear ....

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
            Lies. Nothing was removed.

and that is all.
            We'll escalate this. Thank you.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Deeelinquent View Post
              No, I just came on here and accuse them of lying, of course I checked the players again!
              alright im sorry >w< forgive me

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

the section of r2 beloved T.O.S which they never respect themselves

8. Cheating/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstance or for any reason to cheat or utilize third party applications or code in order to gain unfair advantages in, or acquire Virtual Currency or items from, any of our Games. You agree not to design, disseminate, or use any third party programs designed to change any Game offered on the Site, or assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game offered on the Site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination, or design of such programs.

You may not:

1. reverse-engineer, decompile, or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way;

2. exploit any cheats or errors which you find in the Services. Any cheats or errors you discover during your use of the Services must be reported immediately to us;

3. attempt to access any other user's account;

4. misuse any of our customer service facilities;

5. deliberately enter false information into any of the forums on the Site; or

6. encourage or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

If R2Games discovers any of the aforementioned cheats or hacks, it may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account immediately, without notice to you. We may also place access restrictions based on your I.P. address to the Site and the Services.

so r2 rewards cheaters hackers and glitchers now then ????? as clearly they dont remove the gains from those players

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                  the section of r2 beloved T.O.S which they never respect themselves

8. Cheating/Hacking

You are not permitted under any circumstance or for any reason to cheat or utilize third party applications or code in order to gain unfair advantages in, or acquire Virtual Currency or items from, any of our Games. You agree not to design, disseminate, or use any third party programs designed to change any Game offered on the Site, or assist in the design of a third party program that changes any Game offered on the Site. You will be responsible for any damages to R2Games resulting from any of your use, dissemination, or design of such programs.

You may not:

1. reverse-engineer, decompile, or modify any of the game clients and use it in any way;

2. exploit any cheats or errors which you find in the Services. Any cheats or errors you discover during your use of the Services must be reported immediately to us;

3. attempt to access any other user's account;

4. misuse any of our customer service facilities;

5. deliberately enter false information into any of the forums on the Site; or

6. encourage or attempt to trick other players into breaking our rules.

If R2Games discovers any of the aforementioned cheats or hacks, it may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account immediately, without notice to you. We may also place access restrictions based on your I.P. address to the Site and the Services.

so r2 rewards cheaters hackers and glitchers now then ????? as clearly they dont remove the gains from those players
                  nice i respect u all the way c:^+1

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cleanbean.png
Views:	1
Size:	645.0 KB
ID:	1722185 well you forgot this guy 3 slyphs and still shows he has around 30+ lv 12 slyph gems and he is on server 5 and the top player dont even have that many

Comment

Originally posted by hunnybear View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]155503[/ATTACH] well you forgot this guy 3 slyphs and still shows he has around 30+ lv 12 slyph gems and he is on server 5 and the top player dont even have that many
                      **************************** him xd

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

Ok, here is what R2Games should do:

Make a snapshot of the current database. Compare gems with this database from the backup since the exploit is available. Compare the amount of gems gained in this period. If the gem amount gained by any player is unreasonable, revert all gems to the state of the given player to the backup state. This way, non-cheaters are not affected by the rollback. You can even revert all data of these players, so they dont benefit from the gold gained from selling millions of gold.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I just want to remember that you can't use the ranking list to see if those you suspected to have used that exploit actually lost their cheated items. The Ranking list show players stats from yesterday (the ranking list is not in real-time, it's always a day later).
                          Have a wonderful day

Comment

this might be right PinkiePie but the profil of a player shows real time states if im not mistaken and this one does not look as there was anything removed .. toon has 2mil br and not even unlocked last res shield .....

Click image for larger version

Name:	gembug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	1722186

Comment

We all know what R2 actually should do,and what they will do ...which is nothing...they now hope we all will forget this ever happened n move on...which sucks and show how much actually they care for players,awarding abusers great job

Comment

Working...
                              X