No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/17 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhm as far as the gem inventory I believe it should have been free from day one, as for the price it was waaay too much even for the cashiers to gave to pay. as far the shield yes that should have been free we all earned that slot with reaching lvl 80, completing class advancement. they gave us the lvl 80 astral slot for reaching lvl 80 whats the difference? also if your a cashier, when was the last time you fought someone with the same br or higher? probably never since you and I both know you wouldn't have that fancy military title in bgs

Comment

Gem inventory can be bought with BOUND balens. It is out of reach of NO ONE, least of all cashers.

As for the rest, why don't have R2 give you EVERYTHING from L1 and get it over with? Getting to L80 Advanced Class is not an achievement. It is completing the tutorial.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        You been living under a rock the last week or so?
        Been busy in real life with all the preparations for the upcoming holiday. And someone pointed out that it is possible to make them so why start screaming about cheaters? If you see someone cheat you take a screenshot and report it you don't go around making falsely accusations on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Nillan73 View Post
          Been busy in real life with all the preparations for the upcoming holiday. And someone pointed out that it is possible to make them so why start screaming about cheaters? If you see someone cheat you take a screenshot and report it you don't go around making falsely accusations on the forum.
          *facepalm*

I... I... Words fail me. I will just leave that where it is so that the R2-scale deliberate obtuseness of this guy is plain for all to see...

Comment

Everithing is ok with inventory space, only over stupidity is farm vault and dimension vault, we have items here, but at same time it take space in inventory
            Last edited by viliza; 12-17-2015, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              *facepalm*

I... I... Words fail me. I will just leave that where it is so that the R2-scale deliberate obtuseness of this guy is plain for all to see...
              LMAO, you gotta love those people that walk into a burning building and ask "whats up peeps?"
              Dragon Awaken
              Server: S9
              Character: Raven

Comment

For those who are asking how long the maintenance is for, how about checking the log in page which would show you the image here and TELLS you how long **sigh**Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune mt.png
Views:	1
Size:	447.7 KB
ID:	1722282
                Dragon Awaken
                Server: S9
                Character: Raven

Comment

still mantnce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> how long itz took ??

Comment

It's up...

Comment

to me... not Up =/

Comment

nop.. it not.. still says undergoing maintenance..

Comment

and down again

Comment

how awesome my boyfriend can play I can't he is online and I still got maintanance

Comment

in whch server ??
                              cnt C a single server up..
                              Last edited by indiann; 12-17-2015, 05:41 AM.

Comment

S623 lol got him on phone he is playing and I can't. He did not believe me so sent him screenshot lol

Comment

Working...
                                X