Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/17 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is Horse sh it only 4 min left for TW & still u doing MT

Better change the day of doing MT or the event days.

For Christ sake use ur Brains

Comment

They took all the gems who make gem bug not single one on acc .... know some cashers and they have before lvl 12 gems and they took all now i check few acc on server who make bug and all empty

Comment

a few minutes ago, I had entered, but suddenly the connection is lost, and can not enter again, there are what? This game is too much testing the patience ...

Comment

I hope it will be a really good extra compensation in addition to the already promised since you broke in the middle of World boss without explanation.

Comment

r2 takes a new award in a new catagory called the maintenance inbred awards

Comment

I wonder what happen.... I hope in next 5 min to log in

Comment

please make and texas holdem game with bound balens not only with balens it more intresting thnx

Comment

2 times MT, whats goin on?

Comment

LOL this is the reason people nvr want to look into forums - NO use we have been saying TW gonna start & there Jerks are just watching us write in forums & feeling Happy & TW already started as per time given - BRAINLESSTUNE

Comment

• So maintenance finished and then servers go down for a second maintenance again just before TW starts.

You would think if R2 arent incompetant and capable of organizing or completing maintenances properly (which is proven time and time again) they would at least organize it for a time or day that is not as disruptive to players rather than advertise their incompentance by cupcaking up a monthly event for an entire timezone.

Comment

• why did r2 not do a roll back like they have done before .

Comment

• This is a small Error but enough to give R2 a big Headache lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarahbra View Post
                            a few minutes ago, I had entered, but suddenly the connection is lost, and can not enter again, there are what? This game is too much testing the patience ...
                            I too entered n online for 45 mins...then sudden network lost..fear of loosing sepulcrums got from skytrial..100 seps...

Comment

• wth is this patch notes, it can wait till next week. WE NEED TITAN WAR!

Comment

• Some1 from R2Games send a message about this .... is it real MT or another bug , we can't log in and Titan war started

Comment

Working...
                                X