Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/17 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/17 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of December at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 2M Gold
    • 2M Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    • Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x2
    • Double Honor Scroll x2
    • Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x2
    • Lvl. 4 HP Divinity Soul x2
    • Henna x100

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Removed hacked items and Gold from hackers' accounts.
    2. Fixed an issue where some players did not receive henna as a reward after they completed corresponding tattoo quests.
    3. Fixed a time issue with the title 'Road Warrior'.
    4. Fixed an issue where words were cut off in the chat channel
    5. Modified some translations.

UPDATE: Maintenance moved to Thursday the 17th.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

So, business as normal, then? no deletion of L12 will crystal cheaters? Thanks, R2. Thanks a bunch. Hope the whales all leave.

Comment

its time to let pplz open last shield in resist with bound balen & bring back lv3-4 rewards in resist crystals & diamond as apologize to us for ur inventory bug, 1 more thing add search in dimension for boxes & offers & mine too like towers, we dont have time to clear full dim

Comment

So, instead of punishing the cheaters, you want them to punish the cashers EVEN MORE by letting everyone get what currently only cashers can get?

Yeah. Why not? Anything to enrage the whales even more.

Comment

so what, that shield was too long exclusive only for cashers , this game not only cashers pplz, or perhaps u r afraid competitive & 1 more thing, i didnt saw pplz that benefit from inventory bug as cheater, its r2 mistake & 100% sure if u found that bug 1st u wont be here whining, gz for all pplz that use it

r2 make that new inventory for every thing not just gems, crystal ..., i have lot clothes in mail

Comment

Oh MT is lagging
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot_20151216115540.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	1722231
            IGN: Îœihawk
            Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            BR: 207k+
            Server: S399 Thistle Woods
            Non-Casher

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	delay.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	1722232

5 min before maint...really lol. i knew you suck on timing stuff. but thats just hilarious
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
                so what, that shield was too long exclusive only for cashers , this game not only cashers pplz, or perhaps u r afraid competitive & 1 more thing, i didnt saw pplz that benefit from inventory bug as cheater, its r2 mistake & 100% sure if u found that bug 1st u wont be here whining, gz for all pplz that use it

r2 make that new inventory for every thing not just gems, crystal ..., i have lot clothes in mail
                So, you want ALL L12 gems, souls and other stuff AND free shield that other people paid for? And you say that others are afraid of competition?

The hide on the cheaters are amazing.

Comment

i bet half the cheaters are the mods themselves or even the planted r2 game staff who do play this game and thats why they keeping quiet and not doing anything

they knew about glitch from patch 5.2 day 1 of release they knew about glitches from spire and sky trail day 1 of patch 5.1 so does this tell you something about their test servers

their test servers dont test anything

Comment

Delayed to when nothing telling us that

Comment

Delayed to 17th (i.e., tomorrow). First post was changed.

R2 incompetence extends to even their maintenance. If they can't get their DAYS right, what chance have they of getting an entire PROGRAMME right?

Comment

What about buged Guild skills ??

Comment

shame on u r2, again no mount, i cant remember last time i got mount coz it was so long time, +860 event chests & no mount, theres some pplz they got free mount almost every event without cashing

adajames, u ******, i didnt got any Cupcakes from r2, i was asking for dam shield, if u r too ******* selfish go play shooter games, this game its not just about u or ur money its community , r2 should give us chance like they did with everything like sylph & other stuff, so no point in make that shield locked for balens & yes u r afraid of competition, growup
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-16-2015, 01:01 PM. Reason: post merge

Comment

And about learn guild skills, please fix this bug... I need UP my abilitys!!

Peace.

Comment

First, deny. Then, go aggro.

Classic reaction of kids who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Comment

Working...
                              X