No announcement yet.

Recent character bans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest problem is, the person who made Wartune originally no longer works on it. Seemingly some les experienced programmers try to fold together the code lately, but they do more harm than they help. Originally, I suggested that they simply compare the gem gain between patch and when the crisis erupted. If anyone gained at least +20% in gem value, rollback that character. Leave the rest intact. It would have been a relatively simple and perfect solution. Now, instead, they manually checked accounts, and removed gems based on guesses? The compensation was the worst solution in this case. Gave the same amount of gem to sinners and innocent, to damaged and intact accounts.

Right now, the solution would be undo the changes they did to the gems (I hope they have a log of that?) and then do what I suggested.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• My game has been loading for an hour now. If anythings wrong, R2 just lost another innocent paying customer. Heck, I didn't even know there was an exploit.

Comment

• PPL is not R2 to blame 4 once for the actual situation this is the developers bad management in programing every character / sign is seen as a binar line when u change the etiquets that in original wartune are in chinese to europeean/latin characters binar lines change so as long as they have no time to ceck bugs in reality they will always have this problems and i dont see why is the customer that has to pay this errors of them ok i agree at least the ones that had made lvl 12 will cristals shoud be banned those cristals would unbalance to much the game ,but lvl 12 gems and resist almoust all of us have alot on equip. It's asshame things are worcking like this and i know is not R2 interess to ban or to impoor cashers characters

Comment

• Originally posted by justraven View Post
          Once you have your update. I would suggest you communicate out what you are going to do, addressing each of the below points:

What compensation you are providing for those wrongfully banned in terms of daily activities they could not complete.
          What compensation you are providing for those wrongfully banned in terms of hot events they could not participate in.
          What are you going to do about Titan Wars. What compensation will be provided to both those wrongfully banned, and the team members they registered with.
          What compensation are you providing for whole inconvenience / stress / overall poor customer experience.
          What safeguards you are putting in place to prevent this cluster**** from happening again.
          i bet i can anwser your questions none and nothing to all the above.. thats about the most honest and true anwser you will ever get..

Comment

• I think that players must not be banned , when the mistake came from developer itself , its not cheating to gains from developer mistakes but also not fair for others players whose not gains from it at all . I think the fair solutions is to roll back to the time before it happened , that will solve problem without create any more problem afterward .

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhayter25 View Post
              i bet i can anwser your questions none and nothing to all the above.. thats about the most honest and true anwser you will ever get..
              And it has happened again. Stealing from players that had nothing to do with it.

R2 DOES NOT PUT PLAYERS FIRST ! They need to remove that banner.

R2 's version of X-Mas :
              Santa with a Bag of Gifts has been replaced with Santa with a hatchet, a Reamer, and I thief Bag.
              Last edited by rumrunnerz; 12-24-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenkyAdinata888 View Post
                ...its not cheating to gains from developer mistakes...
                I think that sums up the outrage from the cheaters perfectly.

Yeah. Good luck with that class action suit with that attitude, bucko.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenkyAdinata888 View Post
                  I think that players must not be banned , when the mistake came from developer itself , its not cheating to gains from developer mistakes but also not fair for others players whose not gains from it at all . I think the fair solutions is to roll back to the time before it happened , that will solve problem without create any more problem afterward .
                  From a person with only 4 posts to their name: are you <expletive>in' kiddin' me? Let me clue you in. We are not supposed to be testers; that's for R2 to do (if they managed to have a real testing department, but sadly seems like it's a 'no'). Next, if you came across a bug and started to get some items you did not earn either in campaigns or events, and you keep at it to get more, it makes you a <expletive> cheat! If you got caught and got banned, then good, you deserve it if you do such. For those that claim that they are wrongly banned/had items removed wrongly, go through the ticket system, but don't expect a rapid response since it's the Christmas season and some people who isn't a <expletive>in' Scrooge do celebrate it.

Yes, R2 made the mistake of having that bug loose. However, the players who exploit such are those to blame for getting everyone else in the mess they are in. Personally, I do not have to worry since I didn't lose anything nor did I get banned (can't anyways since I didn't buy the treasure inventory, and probably won't until I get solid word that it is totally fixed and that people won't get banned or have their gems lost as a result); so basically, I can give you the finger and laugh. However, I am not like that when it comes to those who were caught in the cross fire that are reputable players who are on at the wrong time and at the wrong place; because I know what it is like to build and then lose it all in one fail swoop.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• A number of people were banned during yesterday’s maintenance.
                    This was not done by any publisher (R2Games, Pro City…), nor any Co-Publisher (Armor, Kabam, Kong…). ]
                    R2 washes their hands to show that they is not responsible for the players banned... R2 is Pilate....

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      I think that sums up the outrage from the cheaters perfectly.

Yeah. Good luck with that class action suit with that attitude, bucko.
                      With that attitude towards players that have been damaged I'm sure when your toon is damaged the entire community will laugh and laugh and call you more names than you called everyone else.

You think your safe, your not. Maybe you got away clean this time, but next time everyone will laugh at you and call you names! It is not if there is a next time, there WILL BE a next time. Sure the odd person complaining could be a cheater, but with this level of upset players that draws a poor picture of R2. I know for a fact there are many people that did not cheat, didn't even know of the bug but had many items taken from gear and inventory!

Laughing at victims makes you a very bad person. One day you will be a victim! I bet you will not like being called names and laughed at!

I think personally with your attitude to other players you should be banned for being disruptive and upsetting more people in a situation as frail as this!

Ada, give us the keys to all your vehicles and deed to your properties! Then when we take them we can call you a cheater because you spoke out! I just wrote a TOS stating your property is ours! BELIEVE IT!

People unjustly treated will lash out, take actions to protect themselves, it is natural. R2 FORCED that issue but refuses to do anything. That is forcing it again and again with proof players money is not secure.

How many players were effected? ALL PLAYERS in the game are. How you say, people lost partners, teammates, guildies all of this effects our efforts, friendships and reduces our rewards! How many people are upset, well MANY that were not effected as they lost friends and are scared they were showed that anything gained in the game can be taken away. They were showed that at any point they can take everything away at any point or any moment without just cause. Whooa, awful one sided I think! Any player not scared for their efforts, time or money should be very scared. All games have a similar TOS yes, no game that I ever heard of took inventory from players.
                      Last edited by jabbery; 12-26-2015, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabbery View Post
                        With that attitude towards players that have been damaged I'm sure when your toon is damaged the entire community will laugh and laugh and call you more names than you called everyone else.
                        I think you will find that Ada is ranting against those who cheated, not those who are innocent and got hit with bans and loss of items.

Ada has been supportive of those of us who were innocent and were affected. I am in her guild, did not cheat, and R2 took items from me twice since the 5.2 patch was released. Ada has been very anti R2/developers/cheaters since this mess erupted, but not against innocent victims.

If you read back, you will find all Ada's negative comments regarding this situation are against the company and the exploiters/cheaters.

I'm sorry if you were also innocent and got hit, and I understand your rage (heck! Ive been raging in forums since then too!). But you have directed your rage against the wrong person in this case.
                        Last edited by Gremlinz; 12-26-2015, 01:48 AM.
                        Gremlin
                        Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

• The fact that these guys took offence when I have always littered my posts with the word "cheaters" says much, Gremlinz.

Just look at some of their attitudes. Many of them even refuse to contemplate a game wide compensation, and would rather lose stuff and rant about it in the forums than allow someone to gain from the debacle. That is the exact kind of selfish, me-me-me, "I am the greatest and will kill people to stay that way" attitude that would goad them into cheating in the first place. Heck, the starter of that "sue R2" FB page admitted that this was the sole reason he cheated.

It was a simple test that they flunked BADLY. I gave them two choices: R2 calls it quits and put the whole thing in the "too hard" basket and continues as is with nothing else done, or everyone gets a pack of something substantial. They chose NOT EVERYONE, and proceeded to rage about it. In other words, they'd rather R2 not do anything further than other people get what they perceive to be "an advantage".

That says much about the moaners and complainers here. Their attitude STINKS. However much anti-R2 I am in the past, the other side in this debacle is hardly any better.

I feel for the FEW who got hit falsely AND are not making selfish, arrogant, fraudulent, illogical, impractical and downright STUPID demands. The rest of them, well, see you in court. I will be the one in the corner munching on popcorn.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                            The fact that these guys took offence when I have always littered my posts with the word "cheaters" says much, Gremlinz.

Just look at some of their attitudes. Many of them even refuse to contemplate a game wide compensation, and would rather lose stuff and rant about it in the forums than allow someone to gain from the debacle. That is the exact kind of selfish, me-me-me, "I am the greatest and will kill people to stay that way" attitude that would goad them into cheating in the first place. Heck, the starter of that "sue R2" FB page admitted that this was the sole reason he cheated.

It was a simple test that they flunked BADLY. I gave them two choices: R2 calls it quits and put the whole thing in the "too hard" basket and continues as is with nothing else done, or everyone gets a pack of something substantial. They chose NOT EVERYONE, and proceeded to rage about it. In other words, they'd rather R2 not do anything further than other people get what they perceive to be "an advantage".

That says much about the moaners and complainers here. Their attitude STINKS. However much anti-R2 I am in the past, the other side in this debacle is hardly any better.

I feel for the FEW who got hit falsely AND are not making selfish, arrogant, fraudulent, illogical, impractical and downright STUPID demands. The rest of them, well, see you in court. I will be the one in the corner munching on popcorn.
                            Sorry Ada but the blanket compensation allows nobody to gain. It is nice to get, but as everyone gets it, nobody gains from it. It certainly does not compensate anyone for what they lost. If it was a gift to all - then great! But to call it compensation is farcical.

Those who lost stuff through no fault of their own are still just as disadvantaged as they were before the compensation. It also gives the same compensation to the cheaters. So the end result is those who unfairly lost stuff are still worse off, cheaters who didn't get caught in the bans and item removal are still better off, and everyone else gets a nice chrissy pressy.

To be honest, the blanket compensation just made me see red as it indicated that R2 considered that to be the end of the matter, while many of us were still badly disadvantaged by the events that occurred, especially as there have been no replies to tickets since that time. I also believe that there are more than just a "few" that got hit falsely.
                            Gremlin
                            Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gremlinz View Post
                              Sorry Ada but the blanket compensation allows nobody to gain. It is nice to get, but as everyone gets it, nobody gains from it. It certainly does not compensate anyone for what they lost. If it was a gift to all - then great! But to call it compensation is farcical.

Those who lost stuff through no fault of their own are still just as disadvantaged as they were before the compensation. It also gives the same compensation to the cheaters. So the end result is those who unfairly lost stuff are still worse off, cheaters who didn't get caught in the bans and item removal are still better off, and everyone else gets a nice chrissy pressy.

To be honest, the blanket compensation just made me see red as it indicated that R2 considered that to be the end of the matter, while many of us were still badly disadvantaged by the events that occurred, especially as there have been no replies to tickets since that time. I also believe that there are more than just a "few" that got hit falsely.
                              The law of diminishing returns will kick in. Given a significant enough compensation pack, most people would hit 3 L7 will crystals (for example) while those who already had them might get 1 L8 out of it. It would allow those who lost stuff to catch up while those who are already up there to not gain as much.

The thing is, it would be impossible to look at all 1M+ accounts, and you have seen what a software solution has done to the innocent. We can't trust R2 or whoever to not stuff up again. Whatever solution they come up with, it would need to be manual.

Comment

• you really are delusional, more delusional than i thought, although i think your just seeking attention at this point.

If you really think 3 crystals makes up for the loss of 61 or more, your wrong, plain and simple troll, your just wrong....

Comment

Working...
                                X