Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my accunt betinajalang banned, not open

Comment

I was just banned an hour ago. Apparently the virus continues to spread!

Comment

can u guys plz fix this evrey one get banned now without a reasen how its posebol that this happen plz contact us

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
          All,
          A number of people were banned during yesterday’s maintenance.
          This was not done by any publisher (R2Games, Pro City…), nor any Co-Publisher (Armor, Kabam, Kong…).
          We do know that some were banned correctly and some were not.
          We have been in contact with the developers since they entered their offices first thing this morning and are still working on a solution for those who should not have been banned.

Update – We are working hard to undo bans, some have been unbanned, for those not yet please bear with us as we have a lot of accounts to go through. For those missing Gems and you did not use an exploit, please send us a ticket.
          Well your way of fix this is to ban people that open tickets because you removed some items with all this ban mess????

Nice one R2!!!!

Comment

Many people including me got banned and nobody hacked any thing in the game.Here is the account ban procedure of R2 Games....Did any of us who got banned hacked anything in the game?.Can u see anything about using a glitch or a bug or an exploit in the game?.And how can someone and or company outside of R2 Games can place a ban to R2games players without lettin the company know that before.Nonsense remove our bans asap.

BANNED ACCOUNT
            What can get a player permanently banned?

R2Games reserves the right to temporarily or permenantly ban any account, in good faith, according to our Terms of Service. We usually reserve permenant bans for serious infractions, including but not limited to:

-Selling/Gifting an account
            -Using third party software
            -Hacking or trying to gain log information of someone else's account
            -Chargebacks on recharges

What can get a player temporarily banned?
            If an account is under investigation for any of the above reasons, or for any in game harassment (real life threats), a temporary ban may be placed. Temporary bans are usually for investigative purposes, and this is the time a player may submit supporting documentation upon opening a ticket.
            Last edited by R214586351; 12-18-2015, 11:12 AM.
            R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

I was also banned about an hour ago. my toon name was KewlMellow on server 128 . I never used any hacks what so ever, but I did notice I was missing a lot of Eud crystals yesterday, none of which were anywhere near being any level 12's lol.

Ok it appear's what ever caused the ban was corrected, tyvm...for the promptness.
              Last edited by R261439325; 12-18-2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

apparently i made a mistake, i played the game too much, i used strategy to maximize hot events, to get as many rewards as possible, i maintained 5 dimensions a day every day since they started paying resistance crystals for having completed dimensions, which allowed me to make decent resistance crystals, i carefully purchased in wilds shop will crystals whenever possible, to make my will crystals to level 9 (which i was very proud of). i played bg at least twice a day (which consumes an hour a day just to try to get the next title, doing all the little things to make my character stronger), i complete my circuit quests each week, play most of the daily devotion every single day and because of what i do and what ive done my account has been banned. I am upset for a number of things, i purchased the treasure inventory and after last night when i tried to move my gems back into the treasure inventory (had to move them out because the gem master account was not able to tell what gems we had in treasure inventory) i am unable to put them back into the treasure inventory? So i am banned for who knows what r2's incompetence?

good luck
                Slug - S39 - daily player since september 2012

Comment

This has to be the biggest *** up in wartunes history...you have big time players that currently have their account ban or had them ban recently...like $10000+ a year players, some of which missed titan wars because of it. There is no way to corrbat the amount of frustration and hate directed at this game right now. BIG time compensation should be in order, but we know that won't happen, so good luck holding onto players.

Comment

Same hear playing 1 hour ago ok log off then 1 hr later I am banned for no reason

s591
                    Tramp

Comment

My spouse just got banned. He's been a fairly sizable casher since the start and been at top or 2nd top of server for a very long time. And, the ticket system is not working for him so he cannot even submit a ticket.

Name: test
                      Server: Kabam S8

Please do something about this appalling state of affairs.
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage +112m
                      Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                      Ancients guild
                      Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Sanguine View Post
                        A number of people were banned during yesterday’s maintenance.
                        This was not done by any publisher (R2Games, Pro City…), nor any Co-Publisher (Armor, Kabam, Kong…).

And still no answer to the question "Then Who bans accounts????"

I guess mods/mentors are really busy editing peoples posts coz they have big fonts ...........

Comment

Who bans acc?.The real owner of the game And that owner is not even talk with publishers or co publishers about this thing and they just banned accounts directly without lettin anyone know.
                          R2 S583 NEMISTIC

Comment

I get the ban lifted and now you STOLE ALL MY GEMS...GO *** YOURSELF you pieces of ***

Comment

y account betinajalang server s584 whiteheath lvl 71 can not be opened or banned,
                              gem lost all, please be repaired as soon as possible

Comment

Fascinating how none of the publishers did any Banning yet some people were banned correctly and some not?!?!... So in essence what your telling is that the Publishers are banning or u got hacked. Either way with conflicting posts as these it certainly does not alleviate the situation at hand. Many people are getting banned for supposed bugs?! Myself included, even then I'm a paying client and now seriously reviewing my inclinations to invest more money into this sketchy game.

Comment

Working...
                                X