Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Treasure Inventory Comp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
    The point is that a lot of people have proved that they did not cheat - but are still not getting the stolen items returned.
    Whatever you say its still fraud.
    So those people need to band together to get a case going. R2 might be in China, but as long they are touching in every part of the world where there are legal laws, they are not immune like with any other company. I haven't come across a ToS where it says we have to give up our legal rights just to use a service or get a product.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The fellow who started that thing admitted to cheating, and cheating massively. His excuse was weak and nonsensical. Anyone who claims they sort their inventory TEN TIMES within a day as being normal is lying. Simple as that.

That FB group was torpedoed before it started. I have already told friends to stay away from it because it is evidence to SUPPORT R2's case, not the other way around.

Comment

The point is that a lot of people have proved that they did not cheat - but are still not getting the stolen items returned.
        Whatever you say its still fraud.
        How is it fraud exactly? You may actually want to be careful how you say things like that, that's potentially a libelous statement.

Fraud - 'wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.'

If you take items from a free player, what did they gain exactly? You might be able to make the argument that they wrongfully stole items from someone who was a casher, but even then the issue isn't resolved officially. We could all get our items back tomorrow. Lot of straw grasping here.

Jabbery your wasting your time........
        Ada is an employee of r2 - his job is to persuade players that they have no rights.
        Because r2 are absolutely crapping themselves over the thought of law suits being brought against them, for their recent illegal activities.

You notice that Ada never talks from the players viewpoint only r2.
        Thats because he is a lawyer employed by r2.

So don't waste time arguing with him - he is a r2 lawyer and will only take r2's side.
        I have yet to hear of a suit against R2 for this debacle. I also have yet to hear of a valid reason you could actually sue them for. So far it's only been nonsense about the ToS not applying. The suit on facebook that people talk about has no grounds.

Also on a side note - what exactly is R2's 'illegal activities'? I'm legitimately curious on this one.

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
        The fellow who started that thing admitted to cheating, and cheating massively. His excuse was weak and nonsensical. Anyone who claims they sort their inventory TEN TIMES within a day as being normal is lying. Simple as that.

That FB group was torpedoed before it started. I have already told friends to stay away from it because it is evidence to SUPPORT R2's case, not the other way around.
        People who use the 'sort' function use it all the time. I don't myself but I have friends who do. In a single event for whips/mahra/sep you could reasonably sort your inventory a dozen times a day; maybe more. That's not even counting scroll and potion uses, and all the other dozens of events we have. Sort should largely be ignored in lieu of other more obvious symptoms.
        Last edited by Alsatia01; 12-24-2015, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Well, I'm not entirely happy with this. A level 6, 7 and 8 resistance crystals compensate 15 level 11 crystals. At least I get a compensation which is better than before.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post

Well, here is someone who uses the "sort" function dozens of times daily. I guess I'm lying...

Comment

Compensation due to Spirit Covenant issues.?which servers to give?

Comment

Originally posted by Emerquoise View Post
                Well, here is someone who uses the "sort" function dozens of times daily. I guess I'm lying...
                You would be if you claim that you didn't notice your gem quantity DOUBLED. 10 times is 1024 times. I'd certainly notice when my gem totals started going through the roof.

Oh, and then he admitted to using it a lot more times after that, just to, you know, stay competitive.

Comment

In a (probably) 5 minute period of time within a day's playing, I probably used the sort button about 2-3 times, and be done with it for the rest of the day. I've only refresh like 2-3 times a day as well (mostly after heavy data transfers like battles that take their toll after a while). Of course, I would be watching my inventory as well to make sure everything was there with the quantity as well. Why is it that I never gotten my gems taken off from my equipment on any of the accounts (granted I have about 2-3 level 11's, some 10's, a few 9's and some 7's and 8's), or banned for that matter? Could someone please explain that one (R2 excluded as I know the answer they will give me and it concurs to the one I had in mind, but I want someone else to tell me so maybe we hit the same answer)?

What urks me more is the fact that there are some people coming onto forums admitting they did the following steps to exploit a bug a massive number of times and then cried when their account is either banned or they have stuff taken from them. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that what is expected when a person cheats? I mean, I must be on the wrong planet to think that if a person cheats they are supposed to keep playing with the cheated items while the rest are supposed to suffer. Not in my world, boys and girls. If you cheat, you going to get burned... bottom line. If you got accidentally banned, it's probably they saw something in your account that is questionable and therefore acted upon such. Your only recourse is to keep at it with R2 in telling them that you were wrongfully banned/wrongfully had items taken; and you must be <expletive> patient about it since it is the holiday season (a very bad time indeed) so wait times are going to be long, especially if you have 100's of people ahead of you waiting on the same thing.

Now, I am going to enjoy my Christmas. Stay frosty my friends.

Comment

just back all my gems you stole and i ll b happy from this game ag angry evry time when i see now i cant trust R2 any more
                    Sonicx

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                      The Treasure Inventory issue has been fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to compensate all players for bearing with us. Thank you as always for your continued support!

Lvl. 60 - 69 players will receive: 1M Gold, Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x10, Lvl. 5 Will Crystal x1, Lvl. 5 Fire Resistance Crystal x1, Lvl. 5 HP Divinity Soul x1, Lvl. 5 HP Diamond x1, 500 Bound Balens

Lvl. 70 - 79 players will recieve: 2M Gold, Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x20, Lvl. 6 Will Crystal x1, Lvl. 6 Fire Resistance Crystal x1, Lvl. 6 HP Divinity Soul x1, Lvl. 6 HP Diamond x1, 1K Bound Balens

Lvl. 80 players will recieve: 3M Gold, Lvl. 4-10 HP Gem Chest x30, Lvl. 7 Will Crystal x1, Lvl. 7 Fire Resistance Crystal x1, Lvl. 7 HP Divinity Soul x1, Lvl. 7 HP Diamond x1, 2K Bound Balens.

LOL nothing word to say, I'M STOP PLAY THIS FAKIN GAME....
                      Mage S136 BR 4M+ (before removed gems)

Honesty is the best policy

Comment

Thanks for the comp, and for all the people complaining should shut up whether you took part or not we still have people on my server with 200k br and lvl 10 astrals so they were at least smart enough to sell the gems than equip em. If you werent smart enough to get on it you should of been dumb enough to stay out of it.

Comment

So in other words, people on your server got away with cheating. Nice. What server is this?

Oh, and note the arrogance of the cheater. Does it not remind you of certain people (*cough*topplayers*cough*)?

Comment

I would like to know as well since that person spoke very admirably of said cheats that they are glorified. I got no more on this subject. Most had already know my stance on such, and to detail it will make it look like I am repeating myself over and over again. So if they didn't get it the first few times around, then it's kinda late to tell it again.

Comment

Originally posted by evileye709 View Post
                              Thanks for the comp, and for all the people complaining should shut up whether you took part or not we still have people on my server with 200k br and lvl 10 astrals so they were at least smart enough to sell the gems than equip em. If you werent smart enough to get on it you should of been dumb enough to stay out of it.
                              I sincerely hope that the G M look at your toon as a result of your post, and then check all the folk in your server that fit the criteria you just mentioned (and variations thereof). I am sure your friends on that server will then thank you ever so nicely for this post

Have a nice day.
                              Gremlin
                              Mage on Oceanic Server 534

(Previously a mage on West Coast Server 168)

Comment

Working...
                              X