No announcement yet.

The 5th Chaos War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well have to hand it to you R2 not only the worst day to put it in history but also for making it the most bugged Chaos Wars ever. Teams didn't work at all you entered at random and also matching same server 2 times in 4 fights? You guys truly know how to mess things up.

Comment

yes but we will not get 1st place even if we win every match...which in prelims we did!
      Frozenshade
      R2Games
      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Even winning every match we will not get 1st place because of this. In prelims we won all and ranked 2ndClick image for larger version

Name:	noopponent.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	285.7 KB
ID:	1722893
        Frozenshade
        R2Games
        S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

A big question, anyone ranked 3 and higher break beyond 10k and lived to get the mount? Our server ranks 4 in prelims and finals but could never get past 7.5k every time we get Chaos Wars so it's pretty much a waste with expiration going as well.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

You can always get the 10k. Even those that did not participate get about 9k. My server cluster has gotten 10k consistently for every CW.

You get 250 per loss in the prelims and 500 for a win. Then you get about 4k for place.

Finals is 500 and 1k, then more for place.

Even 1 win, 3 losses per round gets you about 7k before finals placement.

Comment

so wrong ada, you really need to stop trolling and know what you are talking about

Comment

we ranked 4th in prelims
                3000 for place
                1750 for play

have no idea where you are getting 4k from

in finals we were 2-2
                finished in 6th
                got 6750 (but not positive of exact numbers) it would have been enough for the mount, but i m not sure where ada is getting the 4k from prelims from
                maybe her guild gets more cuz they are pure honest players....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	chaoswar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	1722904

this from a player that did not participate on a server that finished 4th in prelims and 6th in finals

Comment

You have 7750 before the finals place reward.

1750 (which I am taking to be 3 wins, 1 loss) + 3000 + 3000 (2 wins, 2 losses in finals) = 7750

I don't know how you do things, but seriously, if basic math is beyond you, you must have a hard life...

But at least now I understand why you have to cheat in order to win at anything, you poor thing.
                    Last edited by AdaJames; 01-03-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Okay thanks, Ada. Been wondering how is it that we get around 7500-7750 (have to really log in to check) per CW. We've placed 4th solid (got many people who are way higher BR than my own crew) on both prelims and finals. So I guess it was possible to get beyond 10k in a single month if the folks on my server are working hard to win (they did good to get us that far). It's really bad that the points expire, or I would have just save them for the next month to get the mount and then just grab miniscule items on a needed basis (Adv. Mahra being the case for this one).
                      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Yeah. Adv Mahra is what I got as well. After getting the mount, there isn't really anything else to spend it on, so don't fret too much.

It also depends on your region. I am pretty sure that my region is sparsely populated, so we don't have a lot of server clusters. It equates to high ranks for even the crappiest server cluster (of which I am sure mine ranks amongst the worst, no counting those who started later; our highest is in the region of 3.7M BR). We have precisely 2-5 people whom we can even remotely call "whales" and even then, the exact number depends on where you draw the line.
                        Last edited by AdaJames; 01-04-2016, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Do not ignore the elite refinement crystals. Those give a nice br boost if you haven´t refine your stats on the red gear.

Comment

That's the blue ones for the normal eq? 55 Int to 83 is not that great a boost, although it is better than nothing :P

Comment

keep believing i have to cheat, i thought the picture i put in was quite self explanatory

whatever helps you sleep in the cave you habitat troll, whatever it takes, perhaps you didnt see the picture of the gems r2 returned to me that the removed from my account in error?

yeah thats what i thought troll

Comment

Working...
                              X