Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune East Coast Server Maintenance 1/26 @ 09:00 PM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune East Coast Server Maintenance 1/26 @ 09:00 PM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Tuesday, the 26th of January at 9:00 PM EST for the following East Cast servers:

R2Games Servers:
    • S2, S7, S11, S18, S139, S142, S145, S148, S151, S154, S158, S161, S164, S167, S170, S173
    • S9, S13, S15, S21, S24, S27, S33, S39, S50, S52
    • S30, S36, S58, S61, S76, S79, S120, S42, S45, S48, S55, S123, S127
    • S67, S70, S73, S108, S111, S114, S86, S89, S101, S104, S227, S231, S242, S234, S238, S245, S249, S252, S254, S257, S260, S263, S266, S269, S312, S316, S319
    • S620, S624
    • S631

Kabam Servers:
    • S8, S12, S66, S73
    • S34, S46, S53
    • S36, S43

These East Coast servers will be going down for hardware upgrades to the servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

is that to fixe or narrandara and terra runs or wil just lose them whis week?

and is 3 MT in 5 or 6 days it just crazy

Comment

Wow.. 16 hrs notice for a full server shutdown and hardware upgrade?!? I'm sure that was planned way ahead of time. Be nice if we had more notice, and it was planned during a non-peak time.

Comment

How does 500k gold and daru make up for world boss being missed and any runs such as DI aand BI????

Comment

lol what a time to have a maintenance in the middle of the eveing, we get to miss WB and other stuff tonight. Cam you at least fix the sacred tree bug where ppl are barely spending and getting multiple sylphs.

Comment

this maintenance is a joke. i realize there are things that need to be fixed, but you could do it after reset. the compensation package does not cover three missed battlegrounds,world boss, and other dailies that ppl who could not log on till late are going to miss. i sincerely hope you take these things into consideration.

Comment

Seriously...the compensation is **** compared to what we actually loose from all evening events and world boss, i make 6 mil a world boss.......your 500k is nothing to make up...weve gone thru maintance every damn day there needs to be some serious compensation to equal what were looseing from arena, edu aena, and boss

Comment

The golden tree should have never been put back after 2 failed attempts at useing it
                almost time to stop playing this game if ppl get to keep abuseing events and nothing is done to fix them

Comment

The fact it was a lvl 56 player that got 5 sylphs including a merged sylph and did not spend much at all. Not to mention the other things he was able to get.

Comment

like i said maybe time to find a new game, tired of cheaters gettin away with stuff

Comment

so got to love their thinking... like seriously... busiest time on the damn servers and they do maintenance... i know the devs r bloody hopeless we see it every day and new patch and maintenance but this really takes the cake... and as stated the damn compensation is gonna be a pittance to what we could have got

Comment

we play the game and r2 plays us for dumb---es .

Comment

This is an big pile of bull **** i be missing over 800 honors 20-30+ runes and world boss give out more then 500k gold and daru i get about 1mill-2mill in it plus others
                          stuff being miss to dim: War give out other stuff that people miss like bond balans them harts thing for the wedding rings too so the comp: Is one big smack in the face
                          also dim: Have chances to give out offering too so what about them too?!
                          Howdy what good should i try today!

Comment

omg omg omg omg

omg omg omg omg

Comment

oh cmon guys,its a MEH!! missed 1 day seems like a doomsday to ya?? LoL

Comment

Working...
                              X