No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/4 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. The gang is not all there. I was sleeping and therefore could not join in the fray (why does it have to happen when I take a snooze after I had seen not very much activity is way beyond me). Now that I am here, I guess you can say that.
    2. Bearing on #1, I am going to make sure there is no spy equipment about since I don't like to bear all. If one makes money from my images, I better get some sort of % better than 30.
    3. We all know that maintenance won't fix the "lag". If it did out of the blue, then I would be mindblown.
    4. I always wait the night over until mid-morning to log in, since I know they would be doing emergency maintenance (sometimes without announcing such).
    5. There is nothing wrong in having alts as it is perfectly legal in the ToS. I am running 5 at one time through a cascade formation (like pages of a book when clicking to each one). The lag kills me, but there will be those golden times where I get a little reprieve and be able to move around like before.
    6. However, sharing of accounts is discouraged. Why? It has to do with a lot of people who complained about how their items are missing, or their accounts are "hacked", and it's something R2 doesn't want to spend time with. In fact, I had one guy who wanted me to give my login details. You don't want me to give you my login details because I will; it might not be my account, but I can always come up with some creative ways as I am Bart Simpson's long lost cousin. Mr. Rotch had gotten a security guard fired once after he gave his first name of "Mike" to be put into the report. So, you don't want me in that devious mode.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i agree Meikura001, admin say in email gona fix my br and when maintance come what suprice i have, br not fixed i see alot people in my server with less status taht me with less mounts with less clothing , with less br sylph adn got more br lmaooooo, i lost like 900 k br adn they still dont fixed, that big lie when they say in maintance, r2 got lots of money , and cant pay a good developer to fix the problems, but more sad is mentors, they dont have 0 help on problems, the moment i put my problem was big lmao when they reply, if someone got problem a good mentor go to that server play adn check and talk to him, not by forum, but allways have mentor with 0 brain sorry but its the true, my english no perfect , cant do nothing the game not perfect too lmao, when you guys say " players allways first" so much funny on taht topic, better say you guys give up form players, sorry but is the truee ...

http://prntscr.com/9yysyh log when server up see where br fixed loool

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
        I know the difference u idiot! I know they are not the same thing. I was just stating that NOT getting honor is NOT stopping them from SPAM attacking!! I have been playing for a long time and know what the ** I'm doing! Definitely NOT spending and NOT renewing my V.I.P. after over a year of having it.
        Hmmm nice insult the person trying to help lol. Well IDIOT if you are SO SMART then you would know that any bg issue would NOT be a server issue as you hinted it could be when you said "it was never fixed on my server". Also, if you are so much smart than I you would also have worked out they "spam" kill you for the points for the title and NOT for honor and NOT just to "win the battleground for their party", which is why the spam killing has not and will not stop. Further I would now suggest that the reason you are "spam" killed is because you are a) arrogant and rude and b) an easy kill.
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
          Hmmm nice insult the person trying to help lol. Well IDIOT if you are SO SMART then you would know that any bg issue would NOT be a server issue as you hinted it could be when you said "it was never fixed on my server". Also, if you are so much smart than I you would also have worked out they "spam" kill you for the points for the title and NOT for honor and NOT just to "win the battleground for their party", which is why the spam killing has not and will not stop. Further I would now suggest that the reason you are "spam" killed is because you are a) arrogant and rude and b) an easy kill.
          NOPE NOPE and NOPE
          Could care less about titles and honour from BG just do it for the insig & to make the chests....lol
          Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 02-05-2016, 07:53 AM.
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

NOPE NOPE and NOPE
            Could care less about titles and honour from BG just do it for the insig & to make the chests....lol
            THATS what YOU may do it for, but your whinge was about the fact that despite recent changes to the bg you were still being "spam killed". Perhaps if you took a little more interest in titles and honor your BR would be bigger and you might not be such a target, but I doubt it.
            Dragon Awaken

Comment

admin say in email gona fix my br and when maintance come what suprice i have, br not fixed i see alot people in my server with less status taht me with less mounts with less clothing , with less br sylph adn got more br lmaooooo, i lost like 900 k br adn they still dont fixed, that big lie when they say in maintance, r2 got lots of money , and cant pay a good developer to fix the problems, but more sad is mentors, they dont have 0 help on problems, the moment i put my problem was big lmao when they reply, if someone got problem a good mentor go to that server play adn check and talk to him, not by forum, but allways have mentor with 0 brain sorry but its the true, my english no perfect , cant do nothing the game not perfect too lmao, when you guys say " players allways first" so much funny on taht topic, better say you guys give up form players, sorry but is the truee ...

http://prntscr.com/9yysyh log when server up see where br fixed loool

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post
                THATS what YOU may do it for, but your whinge was about the fact that despite recent changes to the bg you were still being "spam killed". Perhaps if you took a little more interest in titles and honor your BR would be bigger and you might not be such a target, but I doubt it.
                6mil BR vs 2.8mil BR is not a fair fight. Besides I earn my titles and honor other ways than just through Battlegrounds. And I wasn't whining, I was stating a Fact on how the players are in bg in general. So what if I get spam attacked. I DON'T CARE! But there are other players that do care about getting 'spam attacked' by a player (casher) WITH OVER 6 MILLION BR. Not everyone who plays this game is a casher ya know. The lag is worse than ever in there , and my friends all say that by the time the battle screen loads, they are down to almost no hp. So tell me how is bg fair for a non casher with below 6 mil br. You are quick to point out what you think I am doing or not doing but fail to acknowledge that I was making a GENERAL Statement.

Last edited by SapphireStoneman; 02-06-2016, 05:40 AM.
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

That's like pitting a McLaren versus a Civic and expecting the Civic to win in terms of power. Don't get me wrong, but if the ML had a careless driver and the Civic has a good driver, it might win if the ML crash. Also if you are in the 6 mil range, you have no business picking off a 2 mil person; go and find another that is close to yours. For me, I don't believe in "easy" victories; I like to work for them. But, I haven't been to BG since their matching sucks more than a Hoover vac will ever do. Seriously, if I see you in the "puppy bowl" I would think you don't have the cojones to square off with the big dogs and probably would laugh at the same time. I know. You're going to say something about my BR; but if that was me with those who are less than half of mine, I would not even go after them and would try and find those who are within my ability instead; in fact, if I had "accidentally" attacked a low BR, I am going to apologize and will not hit them again unless they hit me and I will have to play it out. I am sure there are plenty more out there.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

And I wasn't whining, I was stating a Fact on how the players are in bg in general. So what if I get spam attacked. I DON'T CARE! .................. fail to acknowledge that I was making a GENERAL Statement.

If you say so. Perhaps you should re-read your initial whinge, certainly doesnt sound like a "generalised" comment, and FFIW I am no casher either and agree that bg sucks, always has and always will. They need to match bg's by BR once players hit lvl 80, as there is way too much variance in the BRs for the competition to be fair, but I forget R2 dont care if it fair they just care if the moneys keeps coming in or not. So, in conclusion I am not going to even try to say a 6m player vs a 2.8m player is fair, dont believe I ever hinted that it was fair in any of my responses. Your initial comment (lets refrain from calling it a whinge for now) was that limiting the amount of honor that was able to be received from one player in bg has done nothing to stop spam killing. I replied that the span killing will never stop because most of the players are no longer after honor (making you observation/comment moot) they only need the kills. Perhaps the only way to stop spam killings is to limit the number of kills you can get off someone that will go toward a title to 2? 3? Then we little ones will have such fun chasing after those 6m players and engaging them in battle we know they can not gain anything from. I'd be for that, but I doubt the cashers would be.
                    Dragon Awaken

Comment

Working...
                    X