Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launches for 2/18 @ 8:00 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches for 2/18 @ 8:00 AM PST

On February 18th at 8:00 AM PST, a new West Coast server S636 Silver Spires will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Originally posted by dariux.tinca View Post
    when will be relased the next european server?
    Tune in next week, same Wartune-time, same Wartune-forum.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

For once, I find this funny. But, won't be diving in. Have fun folks.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

now let see what new server will they bring next cant wait

Comment

what is the difference time of West Coast server to oceanic? im from oceanic time ty

Comment

You will have to dive in and find out (by hovering over the clock icon in game) and get your calculations from there.

Comment

i noticed something they favor cash players i bet in the future cash player will be bored they need challenge
            1:change the game name to cashtune
            2:make i new thing to help non cashplayers
            the new patch had cool archaeology cool for non cashers but try hard one new thing to help will do

Comment

wen da new server in oceanic and wat time,,ty

Comment

wat is this new server,, us west, us east,,europe or oceanic

Comment

Originally posted by R240094285 View Post
                  wat is this new server,, us west, us east,,europe or oceanic
                  I can't make the text any bigger:
                  Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                  a new West Coast server S636 Silver Spires will be released.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

whens oceanic

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      For once, I find this funny. But, won't be diving in. Have fun folks.
                      ROFL...I'm just waiting until they are gone...today seemed so boring..no one around much. Hmmm...wonder why..lol Will just stay here and wait on the next merge. Maybe then there will be some that are active on the server. It's so simple to get a whole days things done in a couple hours now. Except having to wait for TOA. I just don't hang around for it anymore. Sad really.

Comment

It is extremely boring - and with all the dang roses being flooded (8 sets of 999 roses sent out in less then 2 minutes) really gags me very much-R2 needs to put a daily limit on the number of times a single player can give out roses-most do this to lag the server during times that lag already exists (ie cross server group arena,eudemon arena), and before all you haters start in on me-no I am not jealous,envying nor the person receiving. Its really sad that this server has so many players but is so very boring. Oh well maybe server merge will come next week-so we can get some active,helpful and most importantly patient people on the server. Please

S614

Comment

Logged into silver spire and only get a black screen
                          Last edited by R293793961; 02-19-2016, 03:31 PM. Reason: misspell

Comment

when new oceanic server launches ???

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
                              ROFL...I'm just waiting until they are gone...today seemed so boring..no one around much. Hmmm...wonder why..lol Will just stay here and wait on the next merge. Maybe then there will be some that are active on the server. It's so simple to get a whole days things done in a couple hours now. Except having to wait for TOA. I just don't hang around for it anymore. Sad really.
                              Well if old (632) and new (this one) ever gets merged, I am pretty sure things will go good for a reunion tour. Currently taking a semi-break from my old cluster to be active in 632 for the moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X