X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic Wartune Server Launches for 2/18 @ 8:00 AM PST

Wartune Server Launches for 2/18 @ 8:00 AM PST

On February 18th at 8:00 AM PST, a new West Coast server S636 Silver Spires will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

Originally posted by dariux.tinca View Post
    when will be relased the next european server?
    Tune in next week, same Wartune-time, same Wartune-forum.

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by spincycle View Post
    ROFL...I'm just waiting until they are gone...today seemed so boring..no one around much. Hmmm...wonder why..lol Will just stay here and wait on the next merge. Maybe then there will be some that are active on the server. It's so simple to get a whole days things done in a couple hours now. Except having to wait for TOA. I just don't hang around for it anymore. Sad really.
    Well if old (632) and new (this one) ever gets merged, I am pretty sure things will go good for a reunion tour. Currently taking a semi-break from my old cluster to be active in 632 for the moment.

Leave a comment:

• osteon001st
    replied
    when new oceanic server launches ???

Leave a comment:

• R293793961
    replied
    Logged into silver spire and only get a black screen
    Last edited by R293793961; 02-19-2016, 03:31 PM. Reason: misspell

Leave a comment:

• NotWhoUThink
    replied
    It is extremely boring - and with all the dang roses being flooded (8 sets of 999 roses sent out in less then 2 minutes) really gags me very much-R2 needs to put a daily limit on the number of times a single player can give out roses-most do this to lag the server during times that lag already exists (ie cross server group arena,eudemon arena), and before all you haters start in on me-no I am not jealous,envying nor the person receiving. Its really sad that this server has so many players but is so very boring. Oh well maybe server merge will come next week-so we can get some active,helpful and most importantly patient people on the server. Please

S614

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    For once, I find this funny. But, won't be diving in. Have fun folks.
    ROFL...I'm just waiting until they are gone...today seemed so boring..no one around much. Hmmm...wonder why..lol Will just stay here and wait on the next merge. Maybe then there will be some that are active on the server. It's so simple to get a whole days things done in a couple hours now. Except having to wait for TOA. I just don't hang around for it anymore. Sad really.

Leave a comment:

• mudi123
    replied
    whens oceanic

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by R240094285 View Post
    wat is this new server,, us west, us east,,europe or oceanic
    I can't make the text any bigger:
    Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    a new West Coast server S636 Silver Spires will be released.

Leave a comment:

• R240094285
    replied
    wat is this new server,, us west, us east,,europe or oceanic

Leave a comment:

• R240094285
    replied
    wen da new server in oceanic and wat time,,ty

Leave a comment:

• LunarD
    replied
    i noticed something they favor cash players i bet in the future cash player will be bored they need challenge
    1:change the game name to cashtune
    2:make i new thing to help non cashplayers
    the new patch had cool archaeology cool for non cashers but try hard one new thing to help will do

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    You will have to dive in and find out (by hovering over the clock icon in game) and get your calculations from there.

Leave a comment:

• bigtime788
    replied
    what is the difference time of West Coast server to oceanic? im from oceanic time ty

Leave a comment:

• LunarD
    replied
    now let see what new server will they bring next cant wait

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    For once, I find this funny. But, won't be diving in. Have fun folks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X