Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viliza
    replied
    Please stop asking something fix with time For these guys clock is to difficult thing, me remember how they change 1 hour time and we lost 1 day hot events

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by Cacuga View Post
    The problem is that when they changed reset time to midnight, they left a lot of events to reset at 5:00 still.

The usual clumsy and bungler R2 job

One of them was the weekly events, the new week starts monday at midnight, but you didn't have the attempt for weekly dungeons available till 5:00 am. Others are the farm events like campfires or marriage tree..... maybe the will fix that in another 5 or 6 months

The nickel problem¿?¿¿? you better sit and wait, I'm still waiting for the differences in nickel rewards in fish event to be fixed. My husband and old guildmaster (we lost guildmaster and all officers last week, they left the game after all the nerfed events came out) got 3 times the rewatd i get fishing the same kind of fish so i end up with 200-250 and they with 800, very fair.
    Campfires and Farms reset at midnight server time. It's stuff like Guild Tree of Ancients and Weekly MPDs that are at the 05:00A server time reset that I had to go to sleep and wait until I get free time during the day to do.

Leave a comment:

• mastablasta23
    replied
    true
    man

Leave a comment:

• mastablasta23
    replied
    bbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooring
    black screen

Leave a comment:

• umer.jimmy
    replied
    first they launch new patch after 1-2weeks we see mistakes and after 1 week we see maintenance and this maintenance goes on every 2-3 weeks and after the patch's mistakes are fixed they launch another patch to kill us all IN LAG

Leave a comment:

• mastablasta23
    replied
    u must pass knighood

Leave a comment:

• umer.jimmy
    replied
    thats ok but HATE MAINTENANCE

Leave a comment:

• fita81
    replied
    i wonder when they gonna launch the new dungeon?

Leave a comment:

• mastablasta23
    replied
    come on turn server on

Leave a comment:

• Cacuga
    replied
    The problem is that when they changed reset time to midnight, they left a lot of events to reset at 5:00 still.

The usual clumsy and bungler R2 job

One of them was the weekly events, the new week starts monday at midnight, but you didn't have the attempt for weekly dungeons available till 5:00 am. Others are the farm events like campfires or marriage tree..... maybe the will fix that in another 5 or 6 months

The nickel problem¿?¿¿? you better sit and wait, I'm still waiting for the differences in nickel rewards in fish event to be fixed. My husband and old guildmaster (we lost guildmaster and all officers last week, they left the game after all the nerfed events came out) got 3 times the rewatd i get fishing the same kind of fish so i end up with 200-250 and they with 800, very fair.
    Last edited by Cacuga; 02-18-2016, 03:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by mastablasta23 View Post
    so where is events
    They didn't want us to cheat ahead in finding out (aka using an East Coast/Euro/Oceanic server), so they just left it blank.

Leave a comment:

• mastablasta23
    replied
    so where is events

Leave a comment:

• Anadax
    replied
    Stop bad habit of moving@hidding shortcuts of usefull tasks,..

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    " But years of doing night work in the military had changed all that. "

I also used to work night shifts and that's probably another reason for the way I think. If the boss told me I would be working over midnight on Monday night I would start my shift at 22.00 Monday not 22.00 Sunday.
    Just seems logical to me that a 'day' starts with morning and ends with night (or midnight)

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
    05:00:01A - 10:00:00A - Mid-Morning

05:00:01A = Mid-Morning ? That's the middle of the night for me, lol , so maybe reset for weekly dungeons is already at midnight
    I know the feeling. My midnights are like around 1PM since my shifts are always 11:00P (the day before) to 07:00A (the day). Then there was one where I had done 36 hours of staying awake (24 hours guard shift + 12 hours of gaming; that was in 1998). Good thing my day off is the two days after I got off that shift.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X