Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/18 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/18 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 18th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed an issue with Facebook not responding after clicking the "Like" button.
    2. Coin of Ancestry can no longer be synthesized in the Blacksmith.
    3. Fixed improper icons for some furniture in the Homestead.
    4. Weekly Dungeons will now be reset every Monday at midnight instead of at 5:00 am.
    5. Fixed an issue where a black screen might appear when the first Eudaemon is sent into battle in the Eudaemon Arena.
    6. Fixed a loading issue with Cloud Adventures.
    7. Fixed the improper description for the skill: Holy Water Blessing • Wind & Water.
    8. Modified some translations.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Patch Notes:

Coin of Ancestry can no longer be synthesized in the Blacksmith. what about underground palace mount shards

Fixed a loading issue with Cloud Adventures. Nerfing something else prob

Modified some translations. still be their after maintenance

compo is rubbish

500,000 Gold = change to 5 mill gold
    500,000 Daru = change to 5 mill daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1 = change to 3x lv5-10 gem boxes
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1 = change to slyph enhancing stuff
    Double Honor Scroll x1 = change to adv mahra x30
    Sylph Sepulcrum x30 = change to adv sepulcrum x30

then maybe we be alot happier

Comment

Fix damn issue with battle rating!!!! 3rd week one day in top 20 other day almost out of top 100.. its pis.sing!!!!

Comment

that compensation is same stupid like class war rewards

Comment

Just take away the compo, R2. Problem solved.

Comment

Again and Again **** maintenance

Again **** maintenance, again **** compensation so useless for many players ...

This game become really boring and totally unfaire

R2 must do something for increase drop loots on box event to make the game more faire for those who don't spend many money on this game but they always answer same things " game is based on luck" and its not true

All players on my server who spend hughe money get mount on box, all players who recharge hughe money to get balens, get mount on box event , each time All players like me who don't spend many money or balens nevet get something usefull on box event .. and R2 know that and don't do something cause they only want big spend, maxi spender ...

Guys.. its a simple 2D game , not a full 3D game whith hughe map and crazy gameplay !! Think about that, when playing on WoW you spend less money for a full 3d game with a fully gameplay... so save your money for a real game and interesting game ...Here we just had a 2d game with 5 mdp , some event where we never get something interesting

Personnaly 9 month without something usefull on box event ... previous event i open 928 box ( 100 by 100, 50 by 50, 30 by 30 etc ... ) i get 3 helmets ... for the event "red wine" i open 713 box and i get 0 mount and 0 beast souls ... so fun no ? the event before i open 1000 box for only one clothes too ...

New newbie, run this game .. don"t spend time on this game, there is a lot of new game on fully 3D more interesting and all who spend max money ... stop to spend so many for nothing

Thanks R2 for this new maintenance, but it diserve to nothing for us and you can take your compensation and put it on your ***

Vone who bored for your ******* unfair game and never spend a cent on it

FY
            Server :Kabam 54
            Toon Name : Vone
            Guild : Avenger
            BR : 588k BR
            Guard : Mage 325k BR
            Syplh : Arise 220k BR

Comment

Patch Notes:
              1. Fixed an issue with Facebook not responding after clicking the "Like" button. There's no 'issue' - no one 'Like's this game and the way they are treated.
              2. Coin of Ancestry can no longer be synthesized in the Blacksmith. Did it ever? Could have fooled me, I had 5 shards that I held for over a year then sold off for the inventory space when it became obvious that those 5 were just given as a 'teaser'.
              3. Fixed improper icons for some furniture in the Homestead. Aww, let's make it look pretty. Too bad we can't COLLECT most of the items because we LOSE nickels (I've lost over 1k already!). They need to increase the maximum quantity for nickels!!!!!!! It has been repeated ad naseum all over this forum and they still insist on ignoring the issue THEIR incompetence has created. Maximum quantity is 999 but they 'reward' 1,000 and we LOSE our previous quantity +1 every time we 'collect' an archaeology reward. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              4. Weekly Dungeons will now be reset every Monday at midnight instead of at 5:00 am. It's a WEEKLY dungeon and a mere FIVE hours is enough to warrant a fix, but the nickel issue is ONGOING and it's ignored until... when?
              5. Fixed an issue where a black screen might appear when the first Eudaemon is sent into battle in the Eudaemon Arena. Really? I've never had this problem. I've had it happen in group arena, but THAT doesn't get fixed because our attempt is used regardless... and if the player loses out, oh well!
              6. Fixed a loading issue with Cloud Adventures. Again it's not an 'issue', most players don't bother loading it at all because it's a WASTE OF TIME.
              7. Fixed the improper description for the skill: Holy Water Blessing • Wind & Water. Hey! This is a DESCRIPTION that only affects CASHERS... emergency situation, better race to get it fixed - FAST!
              8. Modified some translations. Things we never notice, but never the ones we do.
              Knight - 45 mil BR
              100% FREE player

Comment

1. So you're going to fix the Facebook thing. I done gave up doing the like thing for each server I played. Gold's not worth it anyways. Would be nice to take off the "like on facebook" button after it was confirmed that we like it.
                2. Coin of Ancestry? Okay, I may not know of this, but I am sure there are other "lingering" and useless items that need to be "trimmed out" since we do not have the use for them anymore.
                3. I am sure those will be happy in getting the "right" stuff from the furniture store.
                4. I am still wondering why Guild Tree of Ancients is still at 05:00A server time, but okay, this seems to be something moving forward. Could have made sure all items were reset at "midnight" so we didn't have to try and figure out why.
                5. Okay, I haven't done Eud Arena in a while. Maybe it was because, like group arena, sylph arena, and battle ground (Twilight sucks so I refuse calling it as such), there is no true matching going about. But if it will ease some who are ticked off because the thing crashes, or does something abnormally, then so be it.
                6. What could possibly be the worst thing you could do to the poor Cloud Adventures game? Not many people are playing it after it was "revamped" a few patches ago. Just put it out of its misery, please.
                7. I am sure there are other things that need a corrective understanding on how they work, but you just did only one? For shame.
                8. Perhaps, grammar would be the ticket on some of those translations. There are times I would see items/phrases either all bunched up (guild beast) or with an absurd amount of spacing (quest notification on screen) that sometimes a face palm would not do.

There are a lot of major things that still needed to be fixed (had been addressed for a few patches now), and yet we start with the <expletive> ice maker?

I am going to go with Ada on the compo part; maybe it's because it's just torture to see the same compo each time a maint was being done. But if compo should be a thing, I still could go for level bracket specific ones like you had going for a few times.

Well, boys and girls, brace for impact right after maint. I won't know of it until morning, but I am sure to read tons of comments from folks in the meantime.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

r2 you will loose all you players if this goes on and guys give them time i know they will make good i think

Comment

Originally posted by LunarD View Post
                    r2 you will loose all you players if this goes on and guys give them time i know they will make good i think
                    I think they were given 2-3 years (for me, it's about 6 months since they made a mess) to make good on such. However, I guess I could wait and see where this game is going (money's on "going in the toilet" emphasized)

Comment

I'll click that button all you want, but since I don't do farsebook...

Fix the league insignia awards for all the rolled back west coast servers.

I agree the comp is crazy when it's more than the routine maintenance. Most games I play give nothing for routine stuff but notice, so I consider us lucky.

Comment

what about the issues in eud arena half the time u cant use the skills

Comment

"4.Weekly Dungeons will now be reset every Monday at midnight instead of at 5:00 am."

Eh ? You sure you don't mean Sunday at midnight ? i.e. 5 hours earlier rather than 19 hours later ?

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
                            "4.Weekly Dungeons will now be reset every Monday at midnight instead of at 5:00 am."

Eh ? You sure you don't mean Sunday at midnight ? i.e. 5 hours earlier rather than 19 hours later ?
                            No, I think it meant 00:00 server time right when it hits Monday on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                              No, I think it meant 00:00 server time right when it hits Monday on the clock.
                              That's not Monday midnight You have only just hit Monday morning at that time .

In my world 23.59 on Sunday is Sunday evening/night, therefore 1 minute later is Sunday midnight.

Comment

Working...
                              X