No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/18 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Monday for me when my clock changes from 11:59:59P (Sunday) to 12:00:00A (Monday). I didn't write the rules for time, but going from a computer's standpoint, I am sure it will be like that.

And for me, it's the following:

12:00:00A (On the New Day) - Midnight
    12:00:01A - 05:00:00A - Early Morning
    05:00:01A - 10:00:00A - Mid-Morning
    10:00:01A - 11:59:59A - Late Morning
    12:00:00P - 02:00:00P - Afternoon
    02:00:01P - 04:59:59P - Mid-Afternoon
    05:00:00P - 07:00:00P - Evening
    07:00:01P - 09:00:00P - Prime Time
    09:00:01P - 11:59:59P - Late Night
    Last edited by Meikura001; 02-18-2016, 01:20 AM. Reason: Added Time Tidbits
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      It's Monday for me when my clock changes from 11:59:59P (Sunday) to 12:00:00A (Monday). I didn't write the rules for time, but going from a computer's standpoint, I am sure it will be like that.
      I'm not looking for an argument here. Yes it's Monday, but mid = middle and it's certainly not the middle of Monday night. The majority of people (in fact I'd say 100% of those I know) don't treat it as Monday until they've woken from their Sunday night sleep.......... unless , of course somebody is pedantic just for the hell of it.

They could have simply said Sunday/Monday 00.00 no ? ...... or even just "5 hours earlier".

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
        Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
        • 500,000 Gold
        • 500,000 Daru
        • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
        • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
        • Double Honor Scroll x1
        • Sylph Sepulcrum x30
        Waste of time. Just take it out and forget about replacing it. Too many people moan about it anyway. Save yourself some time, dignity and respect points.

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
        Patch Notes:
        1. Fixed an issue with Facebook not responding after clicking the "Like" button.
        2. Coin of Ancestry can no longer be synthesized in the Blacksmith.
        3. Fixed improper icons for some furniture in the Homestead.
        4. Weekly Dungeons will now be reset every Monday at midnight instead of at 5:00 am.
        5. Fixed an issue where a black screen might appear when the first Eudaemon is sent into battle in the Eudaemon Arena.
        6. Fixed a loading issue with Cloud Adventures.
        7. Fixed the improper description for the skill: Holy Water Blessing • Wind & Water.
        8. Modified some translations.
        1. Waste of time. Facebook like is like asking a 3 day old baby about the solution to String Theory.
        2. Maybe this will help increase blacksmith loading speed. Probably not.
        3. Some good, I guess, although I doubt many people have enough furniture for this to be a bother... yet.
        4. Cosmetic at best.
        5. Kid arena has way more bugs than this, and all of them crippling. A good start, but I will reserve judgement as to whether the claimed success is true.
        6. Irrelevant as no one plays CA in the first place.
        7. That you need a fix shows R2's incompetence. Translation and localisation is the ONLY value-add that R2 brings to the table, and it fails spectacularly on a regular basis.
        8. See 7.

Comment

Trust me, mate. It's a computer, and it will hit on that day and time. I much rather have it told it would reset at 11:59P on Sunday to avoid the confusion.

No argument intended as I was once like you in thinking that midnight falls on the day the sun came out on. But years of doing night work in the military had changed all that.

Comment

05:00:01A = Mid-Morning ? That's the middle of the night for me, lol , so maybe reset for weekly dungeons is already at midnight

Comment

Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post

05:00:01A = Mid-Morning ? That's the middle of the night for me, lol , so maybe reset for weekly dungeons is already at midnight
              I know the feeling. My midnights are like around 1PM since my shifts are always 11:00P (the day before) to 07:00A (the day). Then there was one where I had done 36 hours of staying awake (24 hours guard shift + 12 hours of gaming; that was in 1998). Good thing my day off is the two days after I got off that shift.

Comment

" But years of doing night work in the military had changed all that. "

I also used to work night shifts and that's probably another reason for the way I think. If the boss told me I would be working over midnight on Monday night I would start my shift at 22.00 Monday not 22.00 Sunday.
                Just seems logical to me that a 'day' starts with morning and ends with night (or midnight)

Comment

Stop bad habit of moving@hidding shortcuts of usefull tasks,..

Comment

so where is events
                    BLASTA
                    LEV 80.7582876br
                    Knight-free kh
                    S122

Comment

Originally posted by mastablasta23 View Post
                      so where is events
                      They didn't want us to cheat ahead in finding out (aka using an East Coast/Euro/Oceanic server), so they just left it blank.

Comment

The problem is that when they changed reset time to midnight, they left a lot of events to reset at 5:00 still.

The usual clumsy and bungler R2 job

One of them was the weekly events, the new week starts monday at midnight, but you didn't have the attempt for weekly dungeons available till 5:00 am. Others are the farm events like campfires or marriage tree..... maybe the will fix that in another 5 or 6 months

The nickel problem¿?¿¿? you better sit and wait, I'm still waiting for the differences in nickel rewards in fish event to be fixed. My husband and old guildmaster (we lost guildmaster and all officers last week, they left the game after all the nerfed events came out) got 3 times the rewatd i get fishing the same kind of fish so i end up with 200-250 and they with 800, very fair.
                        Last edited by Cacuga; 02-18-2016, 03:56 AM.

Comment

come on turn server on
                          BLASTA
                          LEV 80.7582876br
                          Knight-free kh
                          S122

Comment

i wonder when they gonna launch the new dungeon?

Comment

thats ok but HATE MAINTENANCE

Comment

u must pass knighood
                                BLASTA
                                LEV 80.7582876br
                                Knight-free kh
                                S122

Comment

Working...
                                X