Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/18 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first they launch new patch after 1-2weeks we see mistakes and after 1 week we see maintenance and this maintenance goes on every 2-3 weeks and after the patch's mistakes are fixed they launch another patch to kill us all IN LAG

Comment

bbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooring
      black screen
      BLASTA
      LEV 80.7582876br
      Knight-free kh
      S122

Comment

true
        man
        BLASTA
        LEV 80.7582876br
        Knight-free kh
        S122

Comment

Originally posted by Cacuga View Post
          The problem is that when they changed reset time to midnight, they left a lot of events to reset at 5:00 still.

The usual clumsy and bungler R2 job

One of them was the weekly events, the new week starts monday at midnight, but you didn't have the attempt for weekly dungeons available till 5:00 am. Others are the farm events like campfires or marriage tree..... maybe the will fix that in another 5 or 6 months

The nickel problem¿?¿¿? you better sit and wait, I'm still waiting for the differences in nickel rewards in fish event to be fixed. My husband and old guildmaster (we lost guildmaster and all officers last week, they left the game after all the nerfed events came out) got 3 times the rewatd i get fishing the same kind of fish so i end up with 200-250 and they with 800, very fair.
          Campfires and Farms reset at midnight server time. It's stuff like Guild Tree of Ancients and Weekly MPDs that are at the 05:00A server time reset that I had to go to sleep and wait until I get free time during the day to do.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Please stop asking something fix with time For these guys clock is to difficult thing, me remember how they change 1 hour time and we lost 1 day hot events

Comment

That is not a problem with the clock, vili, or how they read it.

It was simply because instead of moving the clock back 1 hour, they moved it forward 23. It is in keeping with R2's philosophy of never taking the easy way, but always take the longest, hardest way possible.

Comment

server is up Hip Hip Hurray

Comment

Why is it so hard to fix such simple things unless you have a pack of monkies for a coding team who are unable to find there butt with both hands facebook like still don't work no doubt neither do any of te supposed fixes

Comment

So - - where is the compo you promised ??

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod205 View Post
                      So - - where is the compo you promised ??
                      ​Still waiting for mine too. Now they definitely need to raise these comp packages. They can't even do this right. pffft
                      Sapphire
                      Mage Lvl.80:
                      BR:
                      106,802,118 Normal Mode
                      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                      Server: S551 GlassMines
                      Guild: Spartans
                      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Ummm, *** with the Frigga Nerf guys?!

You take away it's best PvP ability?! Replace it with something that's worse than nothing?! Unreal.

If it wouldn't be hurting the people who need support, I'd automate spamming your help desk to the tune of millions of tickets a day until this is fixed. As it stands, I'm just done.

Bye guys. It's been good.

Comment

who wanna bet we wont have nr and tt attempt next week, thanks for that 'fix'?

Comment

Going to see when that day/time comes. Haven't used mine yet as I was quite busy on the outside.
                            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                              ​Still waiting for mine too. Now they definitely need to raise these comp packages. They can't even do this right. pffft
                              Helloooooo - any R2 people out there?? I am still waiting for the maintenance compensation.

Comment

why i cant collect my lily lamp decorate ?? i already collect my last item : lvl 40 epic jewerly shard

Comment

Working...
                                X