Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 7th Chaos War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 7th Chaos War Arrives!

The 7th cross-server Chaos War is coming soon!

Preliminaries: 2/23 19:55 - 21:00
    Finals: 2/25 19:55 - 21:00
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Hurray!!

But dear friends tell me why are u giving us this event when Ranking is in total mess? HI BR players havent qualified for chaos war because their BR was bugged during night. The lowest BR in chaos war on our server is 4,04kk, so tell me how Attelram with 4,9kk BR istnt on the list? When BR in ranking is going to be fixed?

Best regards.
    PS
    if u move my post to another thread, pls notify me ;D
    Mazda
    S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

OK since chaos wars were introduced it has not been working properly.

Can you please make a proper fix to party setup before a fight starts?
      Also highly annoying when a party breaks up for no apparent reason and this needs to be corrected as well.

Also there should be some kind of a penalty for people residing in their spawn for over a minute and not being active at all, they should be automatically kicked out from that battle and not being able to enter until next battle starts.

Comment

yeah and there should be option to kick out people offline during the chaos war.
        Mazda
        S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Working...
        X