Wartune Server Merges for 2/26 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Merges for 2/26 @ 4:00 AM EST

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 26th of February beginning at 4:00 AM EST (2:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, 5:00 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

East Coast Servers
    • S628 and S631 will be merging together.

West Coast Servers
    • S629 and S632 will be merging together.

European Servers
    • S626 and S630 will be merging together.

Oceanic Servers
    • S580, S584, S588, S593, S597, S601, S604, S608, S612, S618, S622 and S627 will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

At Eu Server u mean
    European Servers
    S626 and S630 will be merging together.
    cuz S6309 doest exist ?

Comment

Originally posted by rinor1 View Post
      At Eu Server u mean
      European Servers
      S626 and S630 will be merging together.
      cuz S6309 doest exist ?
      Wow, those servers breed like crazy. You close your eyes for a sec and suddenly we're at S6309! o.O I'll let Storm know, and ask for a correction
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Can someone explain what happens to chaos war after the merge?
        Tuesday top 40 BR players play at Chaos War from each separate server.

What happens on Saturday? They continue? Or new merged server has one new team from top 40 BR players?

Comment

[QUOTE=R28372037;1502144]Can someone explain what happens to chaos war after the merge?

What happens on Saturday? They continue? Or new merged server has one new team from top 40 BR players?[/QUOT

If you open the icon...you see the first date for ChaosWar is the 23. Feb.....and the finals are on 25.Feb...so nothing both server get there own ChaosWar...

Comment

Originally posted by R28372037 View Post
            Can someone explain what happens to chaos war after the merge?
            Originally posted by R28372037 View Post

What happens on Saturday? They continue? Or new merged server has one new team from top 40 BR players?

Chaos Wars are on Tuesday and Thursday now, as all major events have been shifted to these days.
            "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
            Browser Game Support

Comment

This is what happens when I take a snooze. I wake up and we're at server 6309 already!
              European Servers
              • S626 and S6309 will be merging together.
              On a much different note, the Kaiju mission on server 632 is going to be over when merge happens. It was nice as I was on there to see how fast I can go from deployment to mobilization/colonization. Met a lot of great people on there. Who knows, I might play on that server from time to time and to say "hello" to folks when things on the 586/590 (570 main) server cluster are slow enough for me to dive back into 632. It's been a blast.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

omg

European Servers
                S626 and S6309 will be merging together.

yay 15 after they merge 2 for next chaos war then

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1723711

lets see what happens is we down to 1 merged all server with the non cross server events

Comment

Supreme lag? It is only code to make each server to co-exist with one another when merges happen into a single location. Data is never transferred from one server to another.

And yet, they wonder how they cannot figure out the lag issue. It's right there, boys and girls.

Comment

Oceanic Server 627 is a 1-2month/s old only, why? Lmao

Comment

632 is just about 35 days (give or take a few) old. I guess R2 is rushing to gather what last money they can by opening new servers quickly.

Comment

they should stop merging come on r2 stop it merge when server super dead
                        i hope you don't merge the new oceanic tha'ts coming up leave them be

Comment

Originally posted by KaayneD View Post
                          they should stop merging come on r2 stop it merge when server super dead
                          i hope you don't merge the new oceanic tha'ts coming up leave them be
                          True opening up oceanic server is pretty much nonsense and if people do realise that those are getting merged pretty quick + with way way older server - they might as well start on an older one and gain some "advantages" by lvling up quick + finding help with harder dungeons such as weekly etc to power up their char more quickly than on a newly created server - spending money in the early stages of a server is much of a waste cause all of the spender + recharge events are so so so so bad compared to the events wich previous server get.....it feels like they only release those to milk newbie casher until they realise "oh damn i messed up" - same goes for "daily events" we all know they are planned weeks if not months ahead but yet we only get information like 2-3 hours before our reset (or we simply check oceanic server for the next days events) probably to encourage players on spending for something "reaaaaalllllly cool" and then its far cheaper on the next day - good example the "adv henna tattoo flash sale" last week - those who bought those might be pretttyyyyy upset cause the chest + tattoo + forge spender event was wayyyyyy better if you are going for tattoos only

Comment

lol to many merging with 627

Comment

still under maintenance

Comment

Working...
                              X