Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/25 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/25 @ 4:00 AM EST

Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of February at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
    1. Added Gender Change Card to the Shop.
    2. Raised storage limit for Nickel to 4999 and added a warning message when limit is reached.
    3. Now by default, only 1 Mahra/Sylph Sepulcrum will be used when upgrading/enchanting a Sylph once.
    4. Removed Christmas-related elements from World BOSS.
    5. Fixed an issue where players were unable to upgrade Adv. Runes after advancing their class title.
    6. Fixed a display issue with some items in the Archaeological Handbook.
    7. Modified some translations.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I can't wait for the stamina potion. I'll need that if I swap genders. *Insert further inappropriateness here*
    IGN: Swinella
    Class: Mage
    lvl: 80
    BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
    Server: Kabam s79
    Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Good fixes and nice that you actually listened players.

Keep it up!

Comment

No fix for the offline BR bug?

Comment

Came here to see if there was a compensation for removing the soul engraving II event on 2/23 after people had used up crystals, but I don't see any, and it looks like they removed the threads that talked about it in the bug section. Did the developers remove it so other players wouldn't see it? It's bad enough they basically called several players liars by denying it was ever there after several players saw it. Some new players used 10000 crystals, expecting to get crystals, rings, and millions of gold, but I guess they made the mistake of not anticipating the devs suddenly removing the event without warning.

Comment

♥♥♥♥♥ >>>>
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-25-2016, 06:13 AM.
            indian

Comment

Damn it, i liked the ability yo chose the amount of mahra you wanna use to upgrade sylphs, made it a lot easier

Comment

I guess not. The change BR when we are offline is something that needs immediate attention. My BR drops by almost 1 million everytime I am offline. The stats from the medallion is not getting included in BR's when we go offline.Why is that?
                How about fixing the lag in Guild Battle, Battleground and all multi-player dungeons/events. The lag is horrible. When Guild Battle starts, I can't get out of the gate for 10-15 seconds because of the lag. In Battlegrounds, the screen stays black and by the time it loads, I'm dead.
                The Arena takes forever to find a match and when it does, my spouse and I get in 1 hit each and poof we win..How are y'all figuring out the matches now? Sheesh.
                Now the compensation: Come on now. A major update is needed to the comp package. Can't u include advance sylph mahra/seps and soul seals for us lvl 80 players? Add in some Bound Balens, King Seals, 10 million gold/Daru 10 Major Health Potions, maybe a Eudy chest or a dimension of some sort.
                Sapphire
                Mage Lvl.80:
                BR:
                106,802,118 Normal Mode
                101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                Server: S551 GlassMines
                Guild: Spartans
                Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

ALSO CHECK TITLES..COZ SOME TITLES ARE THERE SHOWING ...BUT ACTUALLY THEY CANT BE GAIN NOW..LIKE 'SYLPH PREDATOR' TO GET THIS HAVE TO KILL 1000 BOSSES IN ATOLL...BUT I THINK ITS UNABLE TO GAIN NOW..MINE WAS (103/1000) KILLS BEFORE 5 PATCH ARRIVE...TILL NOW ITS AS SAME AS BEFORE(103/1000)..IF THIS TITLE CANT BE GAIN NOW..I REQUEST TO REMOVE SUCH TITLES FROM LIST FROM THOSE, WHO DONT GOT IT...AND MANY SUCH TITLES....LIKE YOU PEOPLE REMOVE 'TREASURE THIEF MASTER' TITLE..

Comment

Originally posted by R27899733 View Post
                    Came here to see if there was a compensation for removing the soul engraving II event on 2/23 after people had used up crystals, but I don't see any, and it looks like they removed the threads that talked about it in the bug section. Did the developers remove it so other players wouldn't see it? It's bad enough they basically called several players liars by denying it was ever there after several players saw it. Some new players used 10000 crystals, expecting to get crystals, rings, and millions of gold, but I guess they made the mistake of not anticipating the devs suddenly removing the event without warning.

YES ...OH MY GOD....! I USED..14k+ SOUL CRYSTALS .....HOW HURTING...!....HAVEN'T FOCUS AT THAT......MY GOD... R2 CHEAPERS...

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireStoneman View Post
                      I guess not. The change BR when we are offline is something that needs immediate attention. My BR drops by almost 1 million everytime I am offline. The stats from the medallion is not getting included in BR's when we go offline.Why is that?
                      How about fixing the lag in Guild Battle, Battleground and all multi-player dungeons/events. The lag is horrible. When Guild Battle starts, I can't get out of the gate for 10-15 seconds because of the lag. In Battlegrounds, the screen stays black and by the time it loads, I'm dead.
                      The Arena takes forever to find a match and when it does, my spouse and I get in 1 hit each and poof we win..How are y'all figuring out the matches now? Sheesh.
                      Now the compensation: Come on now. A major update is needed to the comp package. Can't u include advance sylph mahra/seps and soul seals for us lvl 80 players? Add in some Bound Balens, King Seals, 10 million gold/Daru 10 Major Health Potions, maybe a Eudy chest or a dimension of some sort.
                      Don't bother regarding the arena matching, that seems to be staying like that for quite some months now, saw matches between lvl50s and lvl80s...kinda big difference, but seems they don't wanna fix that one. Lag related issues, are present and will always be as they don't wanna fix that one (hiding clothes and other players in some of the events doesn't actually help much, they should but a button to hide the damn rose effects when gifting the roses)

Played this game for quite some time...the servers are all great in the 1st month when they start, but seems that the actual maintenance causes more trouble then being a helping hand.

Comment

Originally posted by haddu View Post
                        YES ...OH MY GOD....! I USED..14k+ SOUL CRYSTALS .....HOW HURTING...!....HAVEN'T FOCUS AT THAT......MY GOD... R2 CHEAPERS...
                        The issue with regards to opening an event and then closing said event an hour later, and then denial of the existence of the said event runs much farther than a Soul Engraving Event.

We all know Soul Crystals are easy to come by, it's not that R2 blatantly removed the Soul Crystal Event II after it went live - it is the precedent this sets for future events.

What if this had been a Big Spender event and you had spent 10k,20k or even 80k balens and then when you went to collect the event is gone?
                        What if you then reported this and were told no such event ever existed?
                        What if you were then told you were making it up?

Because that's exactly what R2 have done with this event, it is a basic event - but that isn't really the issue here; the issue is a breach of trust.

I for one am looking for another game to play, and certainly have no intention of feeding R2 any cash - why anyone would when they think its okay to lie and cheat their customers is beyond me.

So whilst your sarcasm is noted, you miss the point of removing an event without warning...and how that could effect you in future events!

Comment

Originally posted by R24773971 View Post
                          Damn it, i liked the ability yo chose the amount of mahra you wanna use to upgrade sylphs, made it a lot easier
                          "Now by default, only 1 Mahra/Sylph Sepulcrum will be used when upgrading/enchanting a Sylph once"

I may be wrong, but I think that the idea is that you wont end up inadvertanly spending all your mahra/seph with one click, when you only intended to use a few! The single 1 Mahra/Sylph even upgrading/enchanting once, may be the default.

However I would assume that you can change that amount to any number you wish to use. To avoid accidentally using all your seph/mahra at the start, so this is a good and sensible measure!
                          Last edited by Howie1; 02-25-2016, 05:14 AM.

Comment

love it just freaking love it "CUPCAKE CHESTS" loooooooooooooool

Comment

Glass Mines server is up & got comp pack right away this time....lol

Sapphire
                              Mage Lvl.80:
                              BR:
                              106,802,118 Normal Mode
                              101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                              Server: S551 GlassMines
                              Guild: Spartans
                              Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                              X