Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/25 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
    • Fixed a display issue with some items in the Archaeological Handbook.
    Like swaping 999 roses with 99 roses?

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30
    Where's sepulcrum?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ieVtg.png
Views:	1
Size:	420.6 KB
ID:	1723723Click image for larger version

Name:	k5S1d.png
Views:	1
Size:	406.5 KB
ID:	1723724
    Last edited by rui_p_25; 02-25-2016, 06:13 AM.

Comment

[/LIST][*]Now by default, only 1 Mahra/Sylph Sepulcrum will be used when upgrading/enchanting a Sylph once.

***!!! So when there is an upgrade or enchant event I have to click 3000 times, or delete the 1 and input the amount, then check inventory, then go back to the upgrade/enchant then do it again, or just click 3000 times which takes 50 minutes if I am reaaly bored and want repetitive strain injury!!! Maybe I merge my knight with a mage lol........

Name:	war1.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	1723725

or this is better

Name:	war4.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	215.6 KB
ID:	1723726
      Last edited by Lexx5; 02-25-2016, 08:35 AM. Reason: Or this is better

Comment

Now by default, only 1 Mahra/Sylph Sepulcrum will be used when upgrading/enchanting a Sylph once.
        Didn't seem to get this right - if you have 9999, or above, mahra or sepulcrum in your inventory, it defaults to 9999. For normal mahra/sep at least, don't have enough advanced mahra/sep to test those.

Comment

Mahra defaults to 1 now but sepulcrum is still defaults to 9999 or the max amount you have. Not sure about sepulcrum but mahra does not change to max amount you have when doing a blitz like it did before.

Comment

why you guy's keep messing up the fun like swapping the 999 roses for the 99.. go fix the lag's and other bug's but guess thats to hard to do lazy ....

Comment

Originally posted by haddu View Post
              ALSO CHECK TITLES..COZ SOME TITLES ARE THERE SHOWING ...BUT ACTUALLY THEY CANT BE GAIN NOW..LIKE 'SYLPH PREDATOR' TO GET THIS HAVE TO KILL 1000 BOSSES IN ATOLL...BUT I THINK ITS UNABLE TO GAIN NOW..MINE WAS (103/1000) KILLS BEFORE 5 PATCH ARRIVE...TILL NOW ITS AS SAME AS BEFORE(103/1000)..IF THIS TITLE CANT BE GAIN NOW..I REQUEST TO REMOVE SUCH TITLES FROM LIST FROM THOSE, WHO DONT GOT IT...AND MANY SUCH TITLES....LIKE YOU PEOPLE REMOVE 'TREASURE THIEF MASTER' TITLE..
              Sylph Predator Title = 1000 dead sylph battles in the sylph atoll

And R2, again, you decided to throw in this when I had went to sleep and left my boys on blitz for the night. Now, I have to log in and see what mess was done.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Patch Notes:
                1. Added Gender Change Card to the Shop.
                2. Raised storage limit for Nickel to 4999 and added a warning message when limit is reached.
                3. Now by default, only 1 Mahra/Sylph Sepulcrum will be used when upgrading/enchanting a Sylph once.
                4. Removed Christmas-related elements from World BOSS.
                5. Fixed an issue where players were unable to upgrade Adv. Runes after advancing their class title.
                6. Fixed a display issue with some items in the Archaeological Handbook.
                7. Modified some translations.
                8. Nerfing Archeologist: previous 999 roses, now 99 roses.
                Honestly I dont care about roses, but R2 keeps trating us like i_dio_ts.... Couldnt you just say: hey 999 was too much, was our mistake so we are correcting it to a more acording reward. Was that hard???

Comment

"Fixed a display issue" well ya it would be a display issue if it shows 99 and we get 999 or the other way around - but we got what it showed so idk if thats a "display issue" - in 1 month "fixed an issue where arch attempts were free - now cost 10 balens each attempt"

Comment

please fix offline BR bug~
                    [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                    IGN : Axygen
                    Guild : Resurgence
                    Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

Working...
                    X