Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/11 @ 4:00 AM EST

    Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 11th of March at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

    Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 500,000 Gold
    • 500,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Henna x50

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

    Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed an issue in which different Battle Ratings would show for players based on if they were online or offline.
    2. Players can now preview rewards for the Consecutive Recharge Bonus event.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

  • #2
    In times like these, a facepalm is no longer warranted.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      In times like these, a facepalm is no longer warranted.
      This, then?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	implied-facepalm.png
Views:	5
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	1723897

      Comment


      • #4
        "We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!"

        Sure you do, 95% game population thinking to quit this **** and all you care is money. Shame greedy bastards running this game.

        Comment


        • #5
          dose any of this matter now ? messing up the events was the last straw and guess what people are not threaten to quit this time they're quitting for real (btw there was 15 active person on my server today) the search for an online game that replace wartune is on if i didn't find guess i will go and wipe the dust off my cheap controllers cuz i'm done here

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 11th of March at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

            Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

            Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            • 500,000 Gold
            • 500,000 Daru
            • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
            • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
            • Double Honor Scroll x1
            • Henna x50

            We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

            Patch Notes:
            1. Fixed an issue in which different Battle Ratings would show for players based on if they were online or offline.
            2. Players can now preview rewards for the Consecutive Recharge Bonus event.
            Finally, they gonna fix that BR problem - I did math on that one, and it's a big issue that 30-40% of online BR gone when not around. Most plunderers abuses that one, plundering players too low for them, as part of their game (which is unfair for those who tried their best to get stronger). I just hope that next step is to replace plunder (no more quarry around, lol) with something interesting.
            WARNING: Special child playing the game at your service, pika bow.

            Please call me either Sette-chan or Chichi. Arigatou gozaimasu miina-san!

            IGNs: Wartune team Waki from cluster server 62 [as Akia (S90 Female Ranger, owner), and as Wasted (S90 Male Warrior, co-pilot)]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
              Wartune will be having a Maintenance on Friday, the 11th of March at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 AM PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8) for all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

              Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Please log out as well before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues. Thank you.

              Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
              • 500,000 Gold
              • 500,000 Daru
              • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
              • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
              • Double Honor Scroll x1
              • Henna x50

              We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

              Patch Notes:
              1. Fixed an issue in which different Battle Ratings would show for players based on if they were online or offline.
              2. Players can now preview rewards for the Consecutive Recharge Bonus event.
              lol why add preview events when u can only see recharge defeats the object

              Comment


              • #8
                I may have complained a lot on this game however they have been for good reason.

                The last time I did, the developers or whoever banned my account, it was opened and a mail followed to tell me I had been discussing selling my account. This was basically an inadvertent message to tell me to be quiet we are in charge. I had never discussed selling my account. Show me the evidence like I requested?

                To now see what you have done to the game is beyond belief with all the casher events, not only do you not want to give any returns you make it even more difficult for non cashers to get any returns or even get close to others that cash.

                The previous post saying people are quitting is indeed correct what you going to do before you completely make servers a ghost town? Or are you you not going to listen to what is being said?

                Even cashers are saying they are not going to spend no more and I don't blame them when you even turn clothing in to a casher thing. The boxes we get on returns for events are a joke and give nothing but more clutter in peoples vaults.

                Its really frustrating that you say you put people 1st but you clearly don't and I feel like I have been used as some sort of experiment to get what you can. reduce game play and then make an announcement you will close the game. Running off with all players money and their investment.

                I foresee a ban coming again with another poor excuse as to why you have done this. Don't play power struggle games with me it won't wash!!!!

                PiedPiper
                PiedPiper
                Level 80
                Guild MCXlV

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nothing more to say pied. The replies in this thread already describing them the situation. earlier we seen 20-30 pages of replies for one MT thread and today i m wondering its only 8 replies even after 4-5 hrs of MT.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They Kill the game ....

                    I want to congrats the game developpers ... GZ GUYS you kill your own game and i think you can do a lot of maintenance, nothing gonna change that
                    Turn clothings event on cashiers event, put box event with useless stuff ... gratz
                    On server 9 and 54, Oryz, Apolon, Rakhassha, Tasha, left the game, don"t spend and come to play really sometimes ... GZ guys you're very strong on commercial

                    I working on the net, i had a website with 109 000 clients and if i do like you, i can put the key under the door

                    Before you totaly change the event, the box and all ....i play all the day .. now i play less than 1 hours a days and i lost friends and team ...

                    So strong R2 and all

                    See you
                    Server :Kabam 54
                    Toon Name : Vone
                    Guild : Avenger
                    BR : 588k BR
                    Guard : Mage 325k BR
                    Syplh : Arise 220k BR

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rausangk View Post
                      Nothing more to say pied. The replies in this thread already describing them the situation. earlier we seen 20-30 pages of replies for one MT thread and today i m wondering its only 8 replies even after 4-5 hrs of MT.
                      considerin the maint is tomorrow we got time :P
                      Kabam -57 Archer
                      Kabam -67 Knight
                      Non casher and proud of it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        so stupid has mt fruday 4am then you doit afin synday 4am or so to get daylight saving but then agin r2 dont think mouch on how many mt in short time

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          This, then?

                          I could die from laughing, but I am hurting right now for the past 2 days with some "sickness" that isn't through normal means. I think I ticked off the wrong person in the crowd. So good luck to all for when this thing happens. I am going to continue to get some rest before taking a transport to the clinic come tomorrow.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            when is patch notes remove lag? -__-
                            S287 - Forgotten Outpost
                            IGN : SerahFarron
                            guild : Aztec

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hot Dog not real dog, it's bun&wiener
                              Hot Events not real events, it's pay&spend money

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X